How do i turn 100k into retirement?

How do i turn 100k into retirement?

Attached: 1534432166391.jpg (1024x698, 263K)

The better question is how to get women to go back to wearing low rise jeans instead of foot long zippered mom jeans?

Pimp those sluts out there and make some cash with the oldest profession

Based and redpilled

I think you misspelled "long skirts" my fren.

Is it possible to be a man with a moral compass and any self esteem and not hate women?

Attached: 1F60B98D-36A0-4101-85C7-8BFC1252883A.jpg (618x597, 77K)

just ignore them.

This, fuxking dumb cunts.

Make them stop eating. The only reason they wear them is because it hides their fupa. But they do it under the excuse of it being hip and retro.

It's gone beyond that though. Women that go to the gym for 2 hours a night 5 days a week are wearing them. Some celeb bitch has to be responsible for the trend

everyone except the darkie can get it especially second from right. nice feet

It's rapidly reaching the peak and will soon dump like all other fads. All those women who spent months training just their asses will also be left high and dry.

>Is it possible to be a man with a moral compass and any self esteem and not hate women?
no

>UCF

If you don't go to FSU or UF then you might as well not go to college

If you go to UCF or FSU you're basically at community college, unless you study compsci at UCF or Dance at FSU

god I miss ucf, I ask myself everyday why I grew up

Attached: tenor (4).gif (466x480, 1.79M)

link

>Dropped out of UCF as math major
>applying to UF to major in Nuclear Engineering

Should I follow through guys? My backup plan is truck driving OTR.

Attached: 1517780332013.png (627x625, 702K)

Why can't girls just be thin and dress modestly
Only thing girls that aren't taken are thots

Attached: 1538841812313.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

What the fuck kind of job will you get with a degree in nuke engineering? Sounds gay as hell.

If you want to have a job go into medicine. My buddy did a 5 year PharmD program at UF and has the comfiest job imaginable.

>What the fuck kind of job will you get with a degree in nuke engineering?
I was hoping for a comfy gubmint job.

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum
Monero
You'll be retired in 2 years

based National Champion sluts

t. Auburn fan

An Hero the day you retire.

yeah but you'll be on a submarine with a bunch of fags or working in a power plant that can get shutdown at any time

i had classes with Aaron Hernandez, Joakim Noah. Dan Balzerin. that russian nigger that work on LInk's github a while back, and Ryan Lochte. Who the fuck went to UCF? Some nigger with one arm?

Imagine the smell.

I want their feet in my mouth, what's wrong with me? Did the Jews do this? Are they putting something in the water that makes me want cute girl feet in my mouth? Weird!

nothing wrong with u senpai. ive had a foot fetish since i was like 5. its hardwired in our brains

The trend will swing back around eventually. I want skirts to come back first tho.

put atleast 10k of those 100k into nimiq and wait 3 years. 1k is most likely already enough.

Attached: nimiq party.jpg (676x673, 64K)

The money spent on those tattoos could have paid for many years of gym membership and healthy food. SHAME.