...you know

Attached: 15677382233.png (490x440, 39K)

monero's doppelganger

lurking in the shadows to kill the original

never going to happen.

Scam.

doesn't even have the new proof thing, what a shitcoin

This, terrorist funded coins are always a no go.

Ridiculously weak FUD. Try harder.

Attached: 1.jpg (444x592, 49K)

bump

Shhhh it’s not time

lulz so monero's doppelganger aeon? where were you then pajeet? monero has had lots of copies. looks like someone is afraid of this coin. thats a good sign to me. I will go buy some now. fear is money.

Masari main dev is a terrorist who who got arrested. No thanks

Tbh I’d wait a bit. It’s pumped a bit right now. You can prolly get it in the low 4K sat range

proof or no cigar pajeet.

He’s on discord right now you brainlet

still waiting for that proof pajeet.

Proof of it being a good coin?

If dev is a terrorist, there must be proof pajeet. I like your fear. it makes me think that when I buy later I will make money.

There is no proof. I just talked to him today. He’s very well spoken and super intelligent. Cause he’s Arab or whatever people say he’s a terrorist. Masari is legit and there is nothing else to attack it with other than stupid racist fud

I figured op was a dumb brainlet. his fud is terrible. looks like he is scared shitless of this coin.

There is nothing to hate about this coin. The dev isn’t user and the tech is coming along. Any reason to hate it could apply to any other coin.

You are right. Actually, he's Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's leader.

Attached: Ayman_al-Zawahiri_portrait.jpg (200x257, 12K)

could you stop posting this thread every fucking day? I get that 90% of /biz is shilling coins, but at least put some effort into it and change your thread up to mask it.

Honestly find a better coin to shill too.

damn this coin is being made by salami been rotten? shit this fud is retarded. fucking brainlets. aeon dash pivx could all be labeled dumb fucking coins. if someone is afraid of something, they attack it. just makes me want to buy this moar.

He voted for Hilary

>canadian
>voted in the US

Attached: 3Q7iXtQ.png (645x729, 51K)

this pajeet is trying so hard with his fud. fucking retarded brainlet.

He’s a Canadian.

so how the fuck can he vote for hillary? didn't the american election happen a while ago anyway?

Good to see this here, may Allah Grant masari the strength to reach top 10

Attached: masarimoon.webm (320x320, 217K)

Now sirs!

bump

How much to make it ?

10,000 MSR is enough (I think).

bump

bump

Masari is a muslim jihadist coin, the main dev got arrested for terrorism