How the fuck can crypto ever go 10x again when normies and pajeets already got in? It seems virtually impossible

How the fuck can crypto ever go 10x again when normies and pajeets already got in? It seems virtually impossible

Attached: 1536085726530.jpg (1242x1326, 764K)

Because there are literally millions of other pajeets that will get in when their pajeets friends continue to make money off other pajeets.

colx LOL! almost as bad as TEL

There are so many fucking paieets and normies. You're grossly overestimating how many are invested.

Actually these telegram groups are 100% proof that its over. Like 10-20% gains are all you will get now, no more moon missions. Only the good traders will make it here. It sucks but oh well. Wait for the next big speculative bubble to come around within the decade.

Old pic but still relevant

Attached: 1499179570255.jpg (1051x9709, 1.98M)

Attached: 1499177432913.jpg (1056x791, 110K)

This is no reason nor accurate comparison - you're comparing real companies, with real products and real customers to complete smoke and mirrors. This is why OP is correct.

>Iam un happy
The fucking state of pajeets
At least he's in on the shittiest coins

>It seems virtually impossible
good. buy my bag 5x from now.

We will see op. nobody is right when everybody is wrong. but history shows a new ath might come again.

Pajeets will cash out when it goes x3 and swap their tin hut for a brick hut

it doesn't matter, we just need a to hit that sweet fomo spot which is in the 10k-15k range (and we're all set if you read the news), after that we'll definitely reach a new ATH and the last bull market will repeat (alt season included). Everyone who tells you the opposite has no idea how the market works.

What do you think physical money is brainlet? It only has value because it is the financial system we currently use. In a scenario where crypto became the default currency, it'd be safe to assume that it'd get at the very least to the same level described on that picture, that is, 31T at least.

Bakkt is overhyped. It will hardly attract customers directly, maybe after 2020 halving. Goldman Sachs is a meme - just like their trading desk.. Remember?

This will never, ever happen. Remember that Jews run the world. They won't allow it. Under any circumstance.

I reasons to believe crypto will be far more adopted than it is now based on the fact that information spreads extremely fast and easily on the internet, and the internet is becoming more prevalent in people's lives everyday. More people, especially young people, are seeing how much of a fraud fiat money is by the minute and the Jews are not being able to contain that. All you need is to wait for boomers to die and you will have a majority of the population which is skeptical about the money system some years from now.

Crypto is the obvious solution to a lot of the problems which fiat money poses and it will be the place people will run to as fiat becomes discredited.

Sorry, son. The pajeets are in. There is no darker more grim omen than this. We're the laggards.

Attached: 1523423888642.png (1052x665, 122K)

Give me a quick rundown on BITCONNEEEEEECT please. I'm aware of the memes, but I don't know the actual story behind it or its relation with niggs

>we are the early adopters!

SaaS dumbass

You want a quick rundown? GOOGLE.