Damn, /biz was actually right for once

Damn, /biz was actually right for once.

RLX just dropped a stunner, new deal in Mexico

Trips for the scoop

Attached: 2961.png (200x200, 11K)

devilish trips OP. now can you please explain a little?

Attached: 007.jpg (736x1023, 92K)

mooning rn

do you know why? I'm seeing biz get excited but nothing official out from them

Just a piece of a contract which should be legally binding now. Probably a new partner in Mexico, JT will provide more infos today

this coin regularly floats between 800 and 1800 gwei, youre not looking at anything special with today's 30% pump. it happens all the time.
perfect swing trading coin. made a dozen eth or more off of .5 eth starting point

you must be the same larping fag from the last thread. We get it...you want RLX to pump you back into the green. It's obvious you don't know shit though so stop teasing the neets.
They didn't drop any stunners and you don't have any idea what's going on in Mexico, so take your trips and get the fuck out.

No stunners, nothing to see here. Just some contracts in the billion-segment but this is everyday life for most of us

I'll believe it when it's announced. Not from an obvious larper on biz who pretends like he knows what he's talking about....but didn't even know the RLXI airdrop happened like 3 months ago.

Wrong, I've just seen some news related to Mexico on telegram and listed on the development platform (once logged in) will be announced wider later. So that's investment opportunities in Vietnam, Myanmar, Russia, Canada, USA and now Mexico so far. China has been talked about too.

There's a lot you don't know by the sounds of it. Before the RLXI 1:1 airdrop they gave 77k RLX to every wallet holder and before that, what a lot of people don't know, is that they gave a 20% bonus to any early holders who staked.

Yeah, no shit. OP knows as much as we do about it....that's what I'm saying. Trips for the scoop? He doesn't know the scoop. He's trying to build hype to pump his own bags.

how do you conclude that by what I wrote? You're off on some weird tanget that is in no way related to what I said.
I've been in this project since March...I'm aware of the airdrops that happened cause I received them.

>He's trying to build hype to pump his own bags.
What? On Jow Forums? This should not be tolerated.

March newfag, didn't get the 20% bonus then did you?

I don't have any idea what the fuck your issue is user. You legit think OP is an insider? On biz? how new are you fag? did you even read his last thread?

He isn't an insider. This doesn't negate that they already made big deals and will most likely continiue to do so

I think you just need to take a deep breath and go on back to plebbit like the good little fag that you are. no no, just fucking go back

why the fuck are you even talking to me? you must be far in the red on this if it triggers you to see an RLX larp called out.
thanks for your service. I made a lot of money selling bags to fomo fags like you.

>he doesn’t know about the new Mexican trade agreement

Attached: 951803AA-17E3-4247-A1CC-982600138A4F.jpg (680x543, 48K)

everyone in this thread has the same information....it's in the TG. only difference between us is I'm not pretending to be an insider.

Tons of announcement like this. Team is fucking with ya. Take all these announcements and stuff it up your ass.

You are wrong. Mexico is coming moron the writing is on the wall.

It's all bullshit. Until there is investment via the platform, it ain't goin anywhere.

Fuck off idiot. Let there be an announcement for each country on this planet, but with 0 investment, ain't gonna do shit all these announcements.

so what does "mexico is coming" mean then....it's no secret they are preparing to announce news related to a new contract in mexico. we all know that much....you don't know more than that. quit being a fag.

Brazil is coming too.
AMLO will endorse RLX you cia nigger

>hears how I was in before the rlx march new fag who wasnt eligible for the 1st airdrop
>"I made a lot of money selling bags to fomo fags like you"
kek, ohhh you're a brainlet - carry on sir, enjoy your excursion away from reddit. but please, please don't forget to go back