/smg/ Stock Market General

Where the fuck is /smg/?

Anyway, $THE9 is up big overnight. It jumped after-hours yesterday, then went up another six bucks or so overnight. This is clearly some sort of filthy chink trick. BEWARE!

Attached: 1539882982101.jpg (640x605, 97K)

Attached: 654376565465463.jpg (640x605, 96K)

first for the GALT pump

Attached: travis-scoot.png (750x523, 128K)

Say my name before it's too late

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1440x1080, 82K)

Attached: Schiff Caption Contest.jpg (1012x836, 158K)

Blindly bought spy calls today. Plz be green

GET OUT OF THE US DOLLAR AND STOCK MARKET NOW.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Ford, jesus christ when will it bottom?

GREEN DAY

Attached: 1539718171418.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Getting my kicked and I got in at 9.20. Stop selling REEEEEEEEE
Ready for GALT rebound!

Blind gamble paid off. Better take my profits before it zeros out again huh

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-063943_Robinhood.jpg (1080x2220, 185K)

9.20? bro i got in in January because it was a dog of the dow, I have been pricing down to where my break even point is 10.24

my first buy was at 12.58, so i have catching knives all year on this fuck

Soon

Attached: 1367708064277.jpg (680x599, 53K)

>pink wojack intensifies

i hate these screenshots because it never tells you what the stock is. but yeah i'd take the profit and never look back if you consider it a blind gamble

As a noob I think F might be my first case of chasing a DIV. Better than a first case of herpes, but fuck

Short RUB (Russian rouble), thank me later. US will impose more targeted sanctions on oligarchs and their companies, some time before Christmas. Will wreak havoc on Russian economy + productivity is super low before New Year's Eve.
Source: top Russian telegram insider in Kremlin

>telegram
->

Its $SPY you fucking autist and no I wont sell. Never sell at the top.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-065445_Robinhood.jpg (1080x2220, 187K)

BTFD ON ATVI

blizzcon, Diablo 4, overwatch league
Comfy hold for all of 2019

Attached: br565CV.jpg (1080x1350, 58K)

Yeah, some telegram channels are top notch, because that's the only way to expose your enemies in Russia, without getting poisoned by KekGB.
I know, I know, pajeets tarnished TG's reputation, but for rusfags like myself it's a beacon of freedom

see you at -$426 bro

Who on earth is this semen demon?

Is EBAY worth picking up while it's bleeding?

Seems pretty stable when it's not involved in lawsuits, despite no divy? Is there something Im not seeing?

people don't trust ebay sellers or buyers anymore. amazon is where it's at.

scammers ruined everything

>Based trips of Truth

Makes sense, is that what they're suing amazon about?

Lots of scammers on Amazon as well.

suing amazon over poaching sellers (amazon stealing sellers from ebay).

ebay earnings didn't look promising.

scammers is more the "social sentiment" beneath the more reliable reasons. I don't know beyond that

Ah. Ass frustration over whose turf lies where. Got it.

is fitbit going anywhere? first positive 5 day in a while

also $GRMN is low, buy the dip?

Absolutely BASED

Guys, i shorted SP500 at 2812, will i make it trough the next week?

Attached: 1536360361843.jpg (960x849, 191K)

I would think the holiday season is good for them, fat people buying them for each other as gifts, used that first sunny Sunday morning after Christmas and shoved in the drawer by the first unforgiving Monday of the new year.

anyone know what the fuck is going to go on with WEED stocks?

We won't get any official sales reports but I'm sure the media is going to jump all over it because it's such a hot topic right now. Everything for the most part is down, good time to buy?

good point, they do probably peak around then. Might buy a hundredish.

Shamed tubbies dont use them. I use a flex 2 to track my swimming and quite like it, silent alarm is a good feature too.

Im new, but isnt the rule
>Buy Hype
>Sell News

Or does that not really apply cause their market is so new?

weed stocks to the moon this weekend as that is when degenerates crawl out of their caves and are gonna be hitting the Canadian shops. Hold till Monday and sell on hype.

IMO idk tho

Weekday's haven't stopped them from being full.

[spoiler]Went last night and it took two and a half hours to buy[/spoiler]

Attached: 420.jpg (780x439, 134K)

True but I know for a fact the weekend is when the corporate type, low key smokers are gonna crawl out. It'll be a better look for the market seeing more normal people buying the product.

I dunno if I'm articulating well but I hope that makes sense

HOLY FUCK!!!! BUY!!!!!

You do realize durov is a gebnya asset, right? You're retarded if you think that telegram doesn't work with siloviki.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

PG, AAPL, KO, MSFT, PFE and SBUX are all treating me well this morning.

Attached: dividends-monopoly-man.jpg (423x245, 19K)

>up $1200 already
>all losses from yesterday erased
Jesus I can only become so erect

whatcha holding gaylord?

SQ, AAPL, ACBFF, TLRY, ATHX, AMD

Costco is an unstoppable slow moving money truck

lding TLRY too, cgc is volatile but weekend should do both well via Canadian markets

The best companies always are. I love seeing flavor of the month stocks get bogged while the old guard toots along.

/GALT/ and /VTGN/

Attached: 1539862292536.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

buy Clinuvel

get fucked bears

Attached: 1511997320908.jpg (600x600, 56K)

The dude weed is down because speculative money pumped it up higher than justifiable by projected furst year revenue. However, sales appear to be exceeding expectations this week so support is holding, more or less. As for buy/no buy, learn some TA, do some research, see how whatever ticker looks for entry.

Tip for small cap play: keep a close eye on James E. Wagner Cultivation Corp. New company with focus on organic premium boutique fancy pants dude weed. Why? Because the major LPs dropped the ball somewhat as far as quality is concerned for the first run of product. Genetics on the strains may be good but preparation not so good; inexpertly cut, customers across all brands saying the buds received were overly dried out to the point of crumbly. That was my experience as well. Therefore, there is a market for premium craft growers who know their business and can deliver truly top notch product.

Also, cannabis biopharma is a sleeping giant right now.

Thanks, fren. Every Friday the stack gets a little higher.

biopharma as in CGC and TLRY?

Keeping an eye open for new companies too

i recently into a game development company but its only guys working here why did i expect everyone here to be cute girls like it is in pic related
just kill me already

Attached: 1505406246789.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

>ATVI

nice bear flag you got there

Guess you gotta go long $SweatyFuckPig
sorry user

I just started trading legacy the week costco dipped to 217 ish , kicking myself now for not just going mostly in on that instead of speculating on more volatile stuff. did decently buying amd on daily td9 but getting rekt on home depot at the moment. doubled down on HD today hopefully it doesnt keep dumping, Puts are way up today though so hopefully we wreck them later today or next week. so much going on in legacy lol

dividendbro here,

thinking about dipping my toes into penny stock trading for shits and gigs on RH (all my other money is with a broker). is $500 enough to start out with trying to get 80% gains in a week or is more needed?

No, i mean yes, cgc and tilray have biopharma divisions, but i'm more talking about pharma labs like Tetra BioPharma, Emblem corp, Nemus biosci, Radient Technologies, and so on.

>Emblem corp
I'm an engineering student so obviously cant throw down on big stocks too much. Is this one worth holding long? I could probably buy about 100-200 at current price

I've wanted to swing it, but I'm not sure when to test my theory. If the (((analysts))) express disappointment over holiday numbers then it could be another bag to hold.

Damn right.
OP here, btw. Apologies for the horrible bake but there was no /smg/. Anyone know why?

All biopharm startups are risky. You're betting on them passing clinical trials and getting DINs for their meds. Emblem is worth trading, sure, but understand these companies can tank extremely hard on bad news. That goes for all early stage pharma research labs, not just cannabis focused.

Put no more than 10% into meme stocks. More than that and you are inviting wojaks for ramen supper.

where is the weaponized autism of the tripfags? usually Texas user, Baggie, Comfy or someone will create a new thread

some dumbo made the thread without a title
its active now

There is. It just doesn't say /smg/ in the title.

ok, i'm planning on investing less than 1% on memes. need to learn meme lines first and how to read graphs, volume, volatility etc, but once i do that, 500 should be enough?

just bought less than $100 on Emblem and and Nemus, so if they tank I won't die. Didn't even realize this was an upcoming marker aside from the big pot stocks, worth a shot if I can get into a good market before leaving uni.

If not no sweat, I don't need much money anyway. Just food and rent, no booze or nothing

Buying this was a mistake.

Attached: wojak_aaaaa_hat_f.png (500x600, 182K)

*market

god the Surface keyboard is autistic

Is it illegal for federal gov employees to invest in weed companies

have longed @ 277.50 and shorted @ 277.79 like 10 times today
when we gonna break out of this ?_?

Probably won't look good during your next SSBI if you have to maintain a clearance.

If $500 is only 1% for you then fire away once you find something you like. Be sure to share your progress/results. There are actually some good people around here who have been helpful to me, so it would be cool to see them get food advice/tips in return.
My advice as a noob: if you actually see gains on a meme stock, realize them and get out. If you're mooning and want to see the mission through, sell enough to cover your original entry and hold the rest until you're ready to bail.

In Canada, no; i work for the leaf gov in a roundabout way myself. In US, not sure.

I dig it. Thanks. Sorry again for shitty bake everyone. It was an emergency.

surprise Paypal is holding gains and not selling off like Netflix after earnings.

Attached: 20180814_224337.jpg (1392x795, 461K)

roasties using venmo to trade money for nudes.

That’s what I’m thinking too, googling the issue and it seems pretty ambiguous. US wide legalization isn’t to far out I’m thinking so I’ll just play it safe and invest in other shit

Attached: 9C8CF08C-7E1B-4B2B-B328-7D58F30D28AA.jpg (554x601, 16K)

>paying for nudes

why do retards do this? you can get them for free with a simple google search

I think it has something to do with them reallllllyyy wanting some sense of interaction with girls even if the girl literally gives no fucks and just wants their money. Look at how cringy beta orbiters get on twitch, donating hundreds of dollars so some girl with her tits out playing LoL will read their username on stream

>From +$200 day change to +$50
SUCKS
U
C
K
S

Attached: Fred.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

I have become one with the ether, and have transcended beyond comprehension. They are allowing me to for lack of a better term feel the future, and it is a RED WAVE. Future growth for American equities are amazing, and this is not the time to worry because volatility is becoming softer, and was able to see and feel through the eyes of a bear. I was tired, fat and found a nice place to stay all winter, it was like a fucking hotel room.

NO NOT AGAIN!!!!!

Attached: E6BC3ADE-F36C-4D7C-8980-EA8486A8E700.png (1070x601, 507K)

works for me

Attached: 1539451125204.png (600x600, 441K)

all you need to do is go to your local bar, talk to some roasties, exchange numbers to be just friends, show them around town if they're new, ask for Snapchat info, get it, never really talk to them, every once in awhile ask for nudes

probably works once out of every 5-10 times. women crave attention and affirmation.

I also jizzed in this broads mouth it was great.

Attached: bobo.jpg (224x225, 7K)

PAMP EET BACK UP

Tesla just dümpedd it
What did Elon do now?

feels good man

Attached: walkthetalk.jpg (799x807, 235K)

you look like you could use some more rope.

The anniversary of the crash should be a proper one... lets go bois... don't let me down...
Also 10 year yields could spike to 4.5%

> Dump it again.

Attached: th.jpg (474x378, 23K)

Attached: 20181019_113520.jpg (1080x1414, 169K)

PAMP EET

Attached: 1523467981681.jpg (657x527, 32K)