For How much will this go when finally released?

For How much will this go when finally released?

Attached: IMG_0601.png (919x919, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neonexchange/status/1053299625707343872
satoshi.blog/2018/05/24/neon-exchange-nex-high-performance-decentralized-exchange/
cryptoiscoming.com/what-is-neon-exchange/
twitter.com/unignorant/status/1050065277600202752?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on NEO

NEO is a dead shitcoin. NEX could have been huge if it had released 8 months ago but it's too late now.

BCIO is the next big exchange to keep an eye on.

who knows, OTC deals are above ICO slightly.. I imagine there are a ton of flippers on this, but also a TON of people who will bag hold literally forever.. I bet people who didnt want to buy in via OTC will want in too, I think it will settle at 2-3x ICO

Consensus as a service is the big boew thing, but if NEX works as exchange for big Euro money, it will be a solid bank

Its a regulated European security for big money to invest into the NEO ecosystem. Biz doesn't know what NEO is so they'll miss that moon mission when China opens up in 2020. Like $2000 a coin.lol

I think itll probably release at 2-3x ICO price and thatll be about it. It won't be released until like fucking q1-2 2019 though (the tokens wont,but the exchange will be up in a month I think)

Had they released in the height of ICO euphoria, this would've easily 100x'd.

this user gets it

exactly! Guys are too late. Looking forward to get my profits thanks to BCIO

NEX fags BTFO. Shillers thought it would go start x10 for sure.

Man I can't wait, token burn is going to totally pump the price post ICO

Salty for not getting in the lottery? BCIO is trash compared to NEX (pajeets)

Lol you do realize there is no exchange with NEX pairs, right? Its all OTC right now

why is nex even hyped?

NEX is literally past the point of no return. It got too hyped and waited too long. I'm looking at BCIO in case it does a Kucoin

Because DEX for NEP-5 shitcoins. Team is All Star, but nevertheless...shit timing and zero demand

Who cares?

Overall, off-chain trade matching engine allowing for speeds comparable to CEX's, while still being able to be a DEX. Smart contracts and payment services. Regulated European security with FMA, and the ability to stake, receiving exchange fees in return.

NEX was on CNBC few months back, will be shown on FoxBusiness tomoroww:
twitter.com/neonexchange/status/1053299625707343872

Some links to give an overview of what NEX is:
satoshi.blog/2018/05/24/neon-exchange-nex-high-performance-decentralized-exchange/
cryptoiscoming.com/what-is-neon-exchange/

Lol NEX is stillborn. Dead on arrival the minute its shit out of the womb.

Attached: 51iGsTPsimL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 6K)

I've not heard from NEX at all since the ICO. Dead as dead can be.

I don't see anyone flipping on BCIO's launch either. damn the ICO market is dead.. When the market picks up though, it might be something.

Guys, guys . You are so fucking stupid even beyond my imagination, who the fuck will buy this shit? Go find a time machine and go to 2017. You are simply retarded. Who is left in the space are a bunch of crypto lunatics and you will basically fuck each other to earn some gains. Fuck you!

i remember a time when id pay 10x for nex. now i wouldnt even pay ico price for it

Its okay fellas, platform will be released this quarter, we will see what happens

dead chinkcoin exchange

It won't just be Nep-5 tokens you absolute retards. It will launch Erc-20 shit coins too therefore taking the market from all the scammy ETH dexes. Because of its license Nex tokens can list on the stock market too. So it's a great gateway for more risk tolerant European investors as this regulation crap makes em comfy AF!

Not to mention the BCIO and REN fan boys will get rekt by this tech: twitter.com/unignorant/status/1050065277600202752?s=19