Sergey at Devcon4 confirmed

Devcon4 draft schedule here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTmQ1maZLMDSo3r7wVCzwMadNUCGctmE5byRgv1za6R52wTUgZw-XB9P9dNO7-QBRka1AAwKrXO4kTP/pubhtml#

Confirmed here : reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/9pl12n/ama_we_are_the_devcon4_organizing_team_ask_us/e82zwxo/

Attached: 48CED8A1-BDC7-4F0A-AB9F-C9343CB03B73.jpg (367x97, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com/e/chainlink-devcon-happy-hour-meetup-tickets-51536288426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck where did the time go. Leaking at our Lord Sergey saying “triggles” at Devcon3 didn’t even seem that long ago

Allegedly.

Finally, Sergey will be exposed as the stuttering pothead that he is.

eventbrite.com/e/chainlink-devcon-happy-hour-meetup-tickets-51536288426

Since when is BigMac part of the breakfast menu ?

>that id
>so close to FAT GIBS

>drinks and snacks are on us
$32 million spent on food confirmed

This. There were 8 guys on Jow Forums that tried to force it as /ourcoin/ during the presale ico phase of chainlink but there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. They convinced a bunch of anons to pool up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. They continued to get Link shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 12 people next to the public toilets that were out of order that day due to a sewage backup and it was blocked off with yellow tape and cones, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of Jow Forums bagholder anons. The coin is manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (like REQ and Dash) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes-- it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself. Even Vitalik told everyone he does not understand why this would be worth 32 million and he created Ethereum and therefore knows more than anyone when it comes to smart contracts. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. they have only 2 developers and a scam business pitchman from South Carolina and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team. He even is rumored to be a “stress eater” that got kicked out of McDonalds in 2017 after a meeting with Swift where it was rumored they lost the “partnership” they advertise still on their website --- just what I heard from an insider, believe what you want.

Once I had a dream that I was on the way home from work and I went through the McDonald's drive-thru. As I pulled up to the window the man handing me my Big Mac, french fries, and ice cold Coca-Cola was none other than Sergey Nazarov. I said I recognized him and asked why he was working at a McDonald's. He said he didn't work there (even though he was dressed in the full uniform) but was just there to do a tech demonstration of chainlink oracles. "Your order is actually the first", he said, smiling and handing me the bag. "Now let me just link that in." I gave him a high five and started driving away when I realized that I didn't get my big mac, I got 2 snack wraps with big mac filling (not even on the menu). I was pissed, and went back but the line for the drive thru was now about 50 cars deep. I parked to go inside, furious at this seemingly impossible turn of events (the drive thru was desolate when I had first ordered). As I approached the front door I saw Sergey's silhouette standing behind the glass in a dimly lit interior. He switched the open sign to "closed". I increased my pace and yelled to him while pointing at my bag. He made eye contact with me and then slowly turned around and disappeared into the dark recesses of the McDonald's kitchen.

Attached: 1538873846241.jpg (3036x4048, 2.66M)

Awesome. Inspiring.

Attached: Dont let it out.jpg (194x259, 8K)

So you're telling me this project has confirmed ties to the banking cartel, the cream of the crop of global legal firms and institutions as well as some of the biggest tech companies in the blockchain space focused on the soon to be mass adopted enterprise level smart contracts such as consensys, Microsoft, IBM, docusign, Intel and Digital Asset and that the solution to the oracle problem which it is aiming to solve is essentially the God protocol as described by the creator of the smart contract concept himself, ie one of the main pillars of the fourth industrial revolution and the backbone of the future blockchain infrastructure (10% of global GDP in less than 10 years) that will allow massive automation of post trade processing, thus saving all the biggest markets such as derivatives, logistics and insurance possibly trillions in saving, AND its the only project of its kind due to its blockchain agnostic and decentralized nature and has the first mover advantage, but despite all these confirmed facts it's being largely ignored by the crypto community, although it has gone up from 120 to 50 ranking in a bear market with no marketing just in a couple of months, simply because a dozens of dedicated autistic neets down vote every possible clue about it on reddit because they're the only ones who realized this revolutionary project would basically replace all the lawyers with neet nodes where 1 link needs to be worth at least 5k usd in order to be sufficient collateral for the quadrillion derivatives market, the same neets who first called btc and eth when no one was taking crypto seriously and have harnessed the power of weaponized autism and meme magick to put Trump in the white house? Do you realize how delusional and insane that sounds? Personally I'm all in.

Attached: 1539658544208.png (1387x1020, 329K)

Why did someone have to ask the dev con organizer for this information? Why didn't chainlink tweet about it or say so in telegram/slack?

Attached: fatman.jpg (1280x800, 196K)

They did. Rory said wait for the agenda to be updated

Wow Sergey is fucking based

Steve mother fucking ellis

Attached: Dp5z0qjVAAAffEh.jpg (720x504, 52K)

Attached: F52C36CE-5F1F-40CC-88EB-EB96331915B7.jpg (595x856, 134K)

My ID holds the key to the future of Chainlink

Only the draft, not officially announced.

are they actually going to show us something real this time

If you followed the pivotal tracker you'd know.

stfu neet, thats why you are here