Fuck crypto

Fuck crypto
I just want a fucking gf

Attached: 9F5nq9B.jpg (1080x1206, 141K)

why would you want a financial liability

Don't we all, user?

Attached: 1396482038313s.jpg (250x217, 10K)

>tfw you dont want any gf, but you want *her*

Attached: 1538853081959.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Delete this

I'm in love with an 18 year old I haven't met, I'm 27. Just kill me.

if you are over 18, no money no girlfriend

Attached: 1538186722600s.jpg (250x214, 7K)

Being black in Scandinavia is the best feeling in the world.

Walking down the street and all the blonde bitches are drooling and creaming themselves over your BBC. They all want it.

Meanwhile all the feminine little cuck white fuckboys are automatically intimidated by you.

Attached: bbc.jpg (900x900, 24K)

This is pretty bad bait, if you want to derail a thread, at least put some effort into it.

Being White in Central Africa is the best feeling in the world.

Walking down the dirt track and all the black lipped bitches are drooling and creaming themselves over your RWC. They all want it.

Meanwhile all the feminine retarded cuck Black fuckboys are automatically intimidated by you.

Specimen: "Girlfriend"
Type of asset: depreciating
Added value: sexual satisfaction (primary), emotional comfort (secondary)
External factor that influences this product the most: amount of previous sexual encounters/boyfriends
Spirit animal: the siren
Explanation: will hypnotize any sailor with a ship made of good assets and will not only lead to the sailor being financially shipwrecked, but also emotionally. Usually within a couple of years.

Attached: sirens_cove.jpg (1200x813, 279K)

are you the mech eng user? i see this image alot attached to something related to getting JUSTed

It's a i'm-so-lonely /tv/ meme.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAGH.jpg (275x369, 13K)

Op here, I am a mechanical engineer but I don't post here very often

Based af

Attached: IMG_20181015_151819.jpg (1000x1400, 193K)

>tfw no grower tgirl
why even liv

Attached: SmoothUnpleasantEelelephant.webm (1280x720, 766K)

You'll find her

ha, gay

Jee user why would be a funneh picture showing a man in pain posted often in relation to some justing?

specimen: coper

Attached: 1533614342597.webm (794x720, 1013K)

>If you need penis growth / enlargement
Search for JELQ, there was a bunch of anons that followed routines and achieved solid results, JELQ works maxing your blood pressure that will result in "growth" or to achieve your natural maximum penis size.
It's free, no need to invest anything or buy some bathmate. You just need proper warm-up, respect routines, your body and have good nutrition.

>if you want to increase your height
If you are an teenager you can try to do a lot of things plus the solution I'll show, it works for people that reached their final height or to individuals that still growing. It doesnt need investment and wont make you any type of prejudice. Its a setup of exercises to make your body flexible and that empowering your back muscles and torso help to correct your posture, the gains can go from 2cm to 15cm. It's based on postural correction, exercises and to get more flexibility and stronger back muscles.

>if you doesnt understand how World works
Read the books (that are free again) "48 laws of power", Sun Tzu "Art of War", Maquiavel "The Prince", Dale Carnegie "How to make friends and interest people" and "Eclesiastes" from the Bible (Roman Catholic Version). This are basic human knowledge of social interations and human behavior with atemporal truths, this will help to you understand at a primal basic level why some people fail and why others cant even compete.

----
OP, give me your complete imparcial story so I can help you out.

I'm tall and have money, but I'm skinny (working on it), fugly, dicklet, and don't know how to talk to women without looking like a fucking creep.

Read those books I recommended then send me a email: [email protected]

We need to give you more knowledge and wisdom to make it easier to you understand how social interations works.

> Read the books ......
Good books, good advice.
It is teaching the basic stuff you need to succeed.
>hurr durr that's common sense only brainlets need that books
Thanks to our current education and family system a lot of people need to be teached the basic stuff.

>If you need penis growth / enlargement
If one really thinks he _needs_ that, he has bigger problems to work on.
Giving so much into what a girl _might_ think about your penis that you fuck yourself over mentally.
Rise above that anons.

Bro, there are some guys out there with micro penis, and guys that have smaller dicks because of fat and not proper diet, we have many lurkers out there, if 1 of them can get better with those advice I will still spreading it.

I want a gf that is into crypto

I don't want to think about

Reminder that people avoid you and Pakistanis because you smell like literal feces.

>taking advice from a fucking poorfag retard living in a favela

just fuck off already favela bagger

Attached: 1510948374945.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Pump it and dump it, faggot.

I tried. She lead me on for almost 5 months then told me she wasn't interested from the very start. Some stupid shit like "It didn't click" even though we met only once. WTF man, why not JUST say no. Is it so much easier to be a liar? Now I hate roasties and want none of that shit. Money over bitches.

give me crypto I will get you a GF

Attached: 1483205488837.jpg (285x287, 8K)

> Read the books
kek imagine reading all this shit just to get some random ho interested in you. fucking autists man, never give up

Attached: 1505676409413-2.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

Why so serious?