Favelanon got robbed

i been told? feelsbadmane.

we should raise some money for our lil nigga anons.

Attached: 1539857554411.gif (250x417, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/k619wpXnSwLEjVrQby9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its fine bro, some user sent me $4 in bch and another friend donated me $5 in ltc, enough to pay some hours on the cybercafe.

I'm searching for some task/job, waiting for the answers too, the good part of being poor is that we get used to it.

Wish you a good weekend, fren.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52(4).jpg (1040x585, 122K)

i hope he gets robbed again, they need to take his doggo from him next.

Attached: 1213.jpg (436x498, 94K)

You unironically made this post off your iPod touch for more sympathy. Stop.

Attached: 1412631813797-3.jpg (1920x1200, 933K)

fren, did you lose your .1 btc aswell? did you file a police report of the robbery?

I didnt, I'm waiting to cellphone charge a little to take you a photo.

No bro, the 0.1 btc I bought all in monero (the user sent me when btc was 7.3k), then I sent to an brazilian exchanged and lost 20% tax because of conversion and then some more % to they convert to fiat and deposit to a bank account.

With that money I paid my mother new glasses, medical things for my younger brother, food for dogo.. many things that were in need.

I lost all the things related to ethereum, because all the backups were on the usbs that were stolen too.

I'll find something to do, just need to find some kind of task or job.

I have cash for more 5-6 cybercafe hours.

>filing police reports
>in Brazil
Until they get absolute authority to shoot any suspected gang member and drug dealer on sight, this will be completely worthless

Sauce?

Also, I did a police report because there were sold old documents that they can use to open bank/credit cards with my mother name/etc.. but police doesnt give a fuck.

I asked some shady guys that owe me some favors and they are already searching who did this because atleast by now isnt anyone attached to any criminal organization (if you rob people outside your area and get caught by the criminals they will cut your fingers/hand out).

Its an intel pentium, windows vista.

Here you have my Ipod.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 18.29.33.jpg (585x1040, 16K)

gib me ur btc adress user, make a new fresh wallet

This girl is too hot.
Happy with my gf but damn. How do I stop being attracted to these 11/10 fine ass hotties?

Let me log on binance (the only web wallet that is left as I paid a new GSM with my older number to be able to receive sms verification).
(waiting to get the binance sms code)
Testosterone fren..

Do not care, at all, in any way.

Got into binance
1Fc8yikcCvSgsTqdK3gswZKJGCuS7xH2PG
If you have some task or job I'm open to do it on advance too.

It's fine, bro, I know people wont care even to their parents, why they would for a 3 world random guy. Wish you everything of good, no sarcasm or irony. Peace.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-19 at 23.32.43.jpg (780x1040, 48K)

Who is this third world monkey and why the fuck should I or anyone on this board care?

how much did you lose in this robbery fren?

I lost every electronical device, besides the TV that is the cathodical rays version (tube tv), the real problem is that we were never robbed on the favela/suburb, my mother cant sleep well and she is a bit paranoid. Prolly in a month I'll buy new electronical things (microwave,etc)..

The real loss was mental peace, I got a fucking shit feeling and I felt bad because they could had killed my dogo for no reason.

I will recover, I'm used to have to work hard so no problem, next week I'll have a lot of texts on uni and now I'm stressed for no reason.

Also, lost some things that belonged to dead parents, this are the things that we miss.

Also my "Ipod X"

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 18.47.48.jpg (1040x585, 41K)

Can you guys stop enabling this guy? He is shitting up the board. He already got a ton of money for free. Apparently he even wastes 20%+ of what you give him on fees. Sure, it sucks that he got robbed but so what? I got robbed a few months ago too. Bohoo.

filter favelanon and you good you pessimistic poor plebs who will never ever make it in life.

sent you 60$ fren, hope it helps

>implying you're not favelafaggot samefagging
fuck off cunt, stop shitting up the board with your begging.

It sucks that you got robbed, but can you please stop spamming this board with your blogs? This is a board for discussing business and finance. There are literally billions of people who have it just as bad/ worse than you. You already got several K for free as far as I remember.

I hope he gets murdered so he never posts again

I’m not pessimistic and I’m not poor. This is a board for discussing business and finance. If you want to help out some random Brazilian guy that’s fine, but we don’t need threads about it on biz.

There are tons of shilling topics everyday, not just that but with many other things too. OP did this post because he wanted, like the guys who called me scammer because they think its funny too.

Just hide and ignore me, I'm not a snowflake, some anons just told me to continue and here I'm.
I'm not OP, I dont asked for he do this post, I never got any "K" for free.

An user sent me 0.1 btc, other sent 0.33 eth for food and some others paid me because I did upfront things, I never received more than a "K' as you said.

I'm not spamming anything, I have 4 chanpass and even so I dont do it, I know its business and finance and I dont want to change it. I never said I'm into the worst shit on earth too.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 18.54.15.jpg (585x1040, 24K)

>being THIS salty
kek.

Thanks, it it will help for sure, if have something I can do for you just tell me. Let me do a picture for you

>This is a board for discussing business and finance
like you know anything about finance you little faggot

Favelanon, post your BTC address and I’ll send you 20 bucks, a stranger bought me a free meal because I forgot my wallet and I need to pay it forward. I’m on my phone right now (I’m in a restaurant) so I can’t send anything til tmrw.

God damn fuck Brazilians you are all scum. I say that as someone who is half Brazilian. Hope Bolsonaro wins and cleans up your country

>muh biz & finance
all i see is single digit iq threads and pajeet link shilling. a single thread dedicated to favelanon wont hurt. as i said use filters if it bothers you literal brainlets.

Was writing thanks with the coins, sorry for the time.

Be gratefull you aint suffering like us, I dont wish this hell for you.

If you want you can wait for another user that can be in more need than me, have a good meal.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 19.06.09.jpg (585x1040, 45K)

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

Are u pro-Bolsonaro?

dailymotion.com/video/k619wpXnSwLEjVrQby9

here you go user, code is 101010

Are those Laplace transforms
>if you rob people outside your area and get caught by the criminals they will cut your fingers/hand out
KEK

To prove, I just received $4 in bch, $5 in ltc and $60 from you now.
Bro, being sincere with you.. I have seen both sides of the coin and I'm just a human.. I'm volunteer in a NGO and I see orphans without any hope everyday, people with really really fucked lifes.. I wished that this place could be better for brazilians, you know? All the profit goes to foreigners, we are slaves on steroids trowing shit at each other.

I have seen people getting killed because of politics, I'm just a guy that wants to achieve a position with some power and enough wealth to be able to help humans of any political ideology.

Attached: binance2010.jpg (533x207, 21K)

>we should raise some money for our lil nigga anons.
fuck off

Yes, was my test that I did last week of Calc3, I probably passed because I needed like 0.5 and the test worth 4.9 and I'm sure I did atleast two questions correctly.

(state university).

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 19.17.52.jpg (585x1040, 58K)