▓ MASARI ▓

Masari (MSR) is a scalability-focused and privacy-ensured cryptocurrency based on Monero.

One of the first major contributions is a necessary update implementing one of the best known difficulty algorithms in order to mitigate flash mining issues as a new altcoin. MSR will track most changes upstream from Monero, as well as contribute back whenever possible (such as the WHM difficulty algorithm). Future features will include uncle mining (using the DECOR+ protocol, almost finished and already in stagenet), that will allow lower block times, and a pending whitepaper regarding a Blocktree protocol which is aimed at solving on-chain scalability.

Official page: getmasari.org

Bitcointalk announcement thread (with more information): bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159114.0

Attached: 15677382233.png (490x440, 39K)

dump ur bags and buy XMR bro nobody is going to buy the forked coin you loaded up on to dump

/thread

YO! Serious question, is this that fake monero?

I just buy and hope someone fall for it and buy it to?

Attached: 41AD953F00000578-0-image-a-56_1498483777147.jpg (636x382, 38K)

this

Attached: 1532654760788.jpg (582x600, 33K)

They have already contributed to upstream updates that monero has then implemented, project is legit

umm why not contribute to monero directly then? scam project

The bcash of monero.
Nice

>he thinks Monero will implement something like sharding and uncle mining at this point
The purpose of Masari is to research and implement new scaling methods that XMR team will never dare to try to implement in Monero. The path they chose to follow after BP impementation is sidechain scaling. Masari intends to do this on the primary layer.

Not exactly. It's not a simple block size difference. There will be 2 entirely new protoocols with their own white papers.

bump

A main dev is a Muslim terrorist who got arrested on terrorist charges

Attached: 15677382236.png (1631x1571, 227K)

2 of them do, brainlet.

bump

I’m trying to get to 100k. Don’t shill until I’ve hit my goal, please.

No, literally a mudshit terrorist coin. Get XNV (Nerva) if you want a real privacy coin.

Nerva is a fork of masari you retard.....

Nice, just bought 100k

Attached: 1539665471947~2.png (205x202, 40K)

>underestimating cryptochangements, one of XMR core contributors and the man behind uncle mining because of his avatar

Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1528578671397.jpg (638x558, 64K)

This coin is good for a decent currynigger pump, but don't expect it to really go anywhere.

bump

bump

Is it true that people buying this coin are directly funding Islamic terrorism?

No, they're funding latin drug cartels and Japan's Yakuza.