What's your "Plan B" if crypto doesn't work out

What's your "Plan B" if crypto doesn't work out.

Attached: 1540083387555.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Suicide, but you knew that.

/Thread

Probably suicide.

But $DEAL on Crex and Stex has been mooning and I'm up 300% this week after FOMO'ing in after reading a tip here on biz. Hard to beat sub mil mcap coins.

Plan B is for pussy faggots

Well crypto wasn't a plan A to begin with, more like small fun investment to allow myself to buy some machining tools to realise some of my projects (that could become my plan A to make it if they works well)

t. engineering student

Attached: 1525389135848.jpg (180x196, 5K)

>What's your "Plan B" if crypto doesn't work out.

It's already not working out.

The only way to make money in this market is to buy sub mil mcap coins. This is the new paradigm. Anyone holding a coin above $10mil who hasn't been in since sub mil is an NPC bagholder. In other words 99.999999999% of biz is not going to make it.

Renounce money and material things, join a monastery.

Shhhhhhhhh

I'd say coins between 100-10 mil MC, sub 10 mil there is still a high probability that the coin is a scam or the team behind it is retarded. At around 20-50 mil a coin can be somewhat proved to be usefull.

PlanB.exe
>convert to Islam
>marry 10 women under 30
>60 children.jpg
>collect 800k per year in welfare
>put it all into bitcoin and force my women to work for food and bills
>inshallah

thanks for the gibs whiteboi!

As long as you're researching them closely which I always do with a coin anyways. Never touch an ICO, never touch a coin that has already mooned past $10mil, it's done in the new paradigm where nobody listens to shills promoting small cap+ scam behemoths, statistically the largest number of winning crypto investors are micro cap gem hunters. Odds are something like 10x higher that you'll make a profit if you're a quality gem hunter. You should bet on horses or something if you like massive $10mil+ coins, you will likely lose less.

fpbp

Attached: 1524190275025.gif (245x240, 497K)

Continue the struggle until I make it or die unfulfilled and unsatisfied. With my luck I will also die of old age so I can live with the knowledge of my failures and mistakes.

>It's already not working out.

Attached: 1534441473414.png (645x773, 11K)

Continue being a voice actor.

This, but not joking

plan s

Checked your based and redpilledness

This but unironically.

my plan B would be some "catch me if you can" kind of shit.

This

Attached: 5fa71e128498337cbcd7db436f3efd880.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Elaborate.

Kek has spoken

Attached: 85EF7636-5F10-4B43-9A31-D6A7A51D2492.jpg (480x337, 101K)

Continue to work like I already was and bank on a bigass inheritance later in life which means I don't need to think too much about saving for retirement

Having contact with femoids as beta male even in islam.

Crypto is my plan B

you mean under 10 right ?

Kms

Crypto is my plan C. :^)

Based and redpilled

I'm close to 30
I have worthless degree
I lost 4 jobs in a span of 6 years
Last one made me lose all my money I had
I'm autistic retard with no friends or ambitions left.
Crypto is honestly last chance, if it won't work out might as well kms.

it already worked out

>I lost 4 jobs in a span of 6 years
>Last one made me lose all my money I had
How?

kneepads

Hurt my arm and leg, had to pay everything I had to fix those, couldn't walk for half a year.

Turning to crime.

Already initiated plan B

> Found first job at 32 paying 1600 EUR/m after tax.
> Moving back with parents so I can save 1300-1400/month.
> Get my CCNA > CCNP > CCIE on the side
> Get a decent paid (2500-3500 EUR/m) networking engineering job within a year from now.
> Specialize in IoT network engineering or 5G before 2020 rollout.
> Make big bucks consulting or advance in my current career.

I'm trying to make a psd2 payment processor, it's not going good since it's hard at.

Attached: 1539076433326.png (428x380, 270K)

I'm gonna start robbing kikes

this was plan B.

Attached: horror.jpg (640x428, 40K)

>> Get my CCNA > CCNP > CCIE on the side
fuck i hate how cisco is the noted king of network certs their shit is gay and retarded you have to have a photographic memory to remember all the commands it's really not as complicated as they make it

Attached: ffdjkjkfka.jpg (225x225, 9K)

> it's really not as complicated as they make it

It's good, Keeps out the brainlets and there seems to be no job shortage for CCNP/CCIE holders around here. Building my CCIE worthy homelab next month.

I'm in college right now and I'm done in 2020.
I'll drop out if I make it and live as a NEET, if I don't I'll have to actually work and try investing in stocks instead.

Attached: 1511202761821.gif (1022x718, 1.81M)

I'm going to be dead if it doesn't work out. I've seen my death and it's right after Bitcoin hits $38k. I have like a stroke, heart attack, or something else fucks me up from the inside out. It's pretty sudden and without any obvious outside forces causes my death. If I do this shit right, I bet I can prevent it from happening because I'll be able to afford the best doctors money can buy to figure out what's wrong with me. If I fuck it up, I just die and start this shit allover again. At least I don't have to live as a wageslave and I have infinite chances to get this shit right.

if all goes bad I'll blow up a mosque.

your plan be is being a wageslave cuck and work with 5G, something that destroys your organism.

lmao. loser.

This is my last resort

Attached: 15131323834s03.png (640x640, 292K)

Sad

There is no plan b

This is it

Attached: sayori hanging ETH.png (996x458, 226K)

This, but redpillingly.

Maximum is 4 wives, but you can have sex slaves, but they're illegal now even in Saudi Arabia.
t.ex-muslim who became atheist at 8 then wished he can go back to the bluepill at 20 since /pol taught me degeneracy is shit.

wagecuck for a year, buy a small bit of land, and farm mushrooms!

Crypto can't not work out, whether or not it succeeds from today's coins or not the tech will continue to advance.

CCNA CCNP AND CCIE is just giga fucking autism i wish i never enrolled in those courses

Marry a rich old widow, make sure the will is airtight in my favor, then push her down the stairs

elaborate? have you not seen the movie?

frank abignail? bank fraud? check fraud? fraud fraud? then becomes the master of fraud, such a good fraud that he then becomes recruited by ((them)) and become leader of the fraud department for the FBI?

no plan B satoshi plan is working long term accumulate

based and redpilled we're all not gonna make it. future generations will live to 30 and die off.

this. any who allow themselves an out are set for failure.
"In 1519, Captain Hernán Cortés landed in Veracruz to begin his great conquest. Upon arriving, he gave the order to his men to burn the ships."

Attached: fxD-EYovQh-5bUfW3wVJ1J687c_wf2XTFTxg0F9tlY8.jpg (500x667, 60K)

If crypto doesn't work out, I'm hoping for the apocalypse. I figure there a 1% chance of either happening in my life, and a 98% chance of living in this hellish world until I'm finally dead

>you have to have a photographic memory to remember all the commands

brainlet

Already hasn't worked out.

Gonna be moving back in with my parents soon. Pretty much lost everything in crypto on top of losing my job a few months ago.

Behold, your average crypto “””investor”””. This is how I know it ain’t gonna work out

/Thread

Did you finish them?

I don't own any crypto

Attached: 1539099235868.png (500x393, 311K)

you sound like an absolute gay boy

Attached: 1539412342427.jpg (567x843, 75K)

Taste

yep

If my LINK bags won't moon, my plan B is basically buy a cheap van, convert it to a living space and have a high paying job where I will work overtime every day for as much money as possible. Do that for 3-4 years until I have enough money to retire (I already have enough money in LINk to buy a house and a nice car in my country but I'm never selling LINK).

If that doesn't work out for some reason then plan C is becoming a truck driver and drive across the entire Europe all day long. Basically dedicate my life to it, Monday to Sunday. That's provided self driving tech won't already replace everything.

Plan D is military.

Attached: 1537989101698 (2).jpg (650x842, 83K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: image.png (680x383, 444K)

You're going to die alone and childless you fucking npc lmao

being homeless

fuck sorry bro

Americano

>first job at 32
>Moving back with parents

umm. where did you live if this is ur first job and how did u afford it