BAT WILL BE TOP 10 CMC BY EOY

>BAT is backed by Silicon Valley VCs like Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, among others.
>BAT is from the inventor of JavaScript and founder of Mozilla & Firefox, Brendan Eich.
>Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong tweeted on March 30th, 2017 that BAT is “exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies.”
>One of BAT's close advisers is Ankur Nandwani, who is/was Product Manager at Coinbase. He was the one who announced that Litecoin was added to Coinbase.
>You are able to get paid for choosing to view ads with the BAT Ads program. Users receive 70% of ad revenue. Yes, 70%.
>Brave & BAT have been covered in a lot of mainstream news recently, including Bloomberg, NASDAQ, CNET, Engadget, TechCrunch and more.
>BAT is not limited to the Brave web browser but will be extended to other browsers via extensions (where APIs permit) and other attention-economy apps like chat messengers, podcast apps, games, etc.
>Brave Payments, which utilizes $BAT, currently supports YouTubers.
>Support for Twitch, Reddit and Twitter, etc. have been confirmed.
>Brave Payments allows you to easily tip your favorite publishers and content creators, Patreon-style.
>Over 1000 websites and over 600 YouTubers have been confirmed as verified publishers with the Brave Payments program—and counting. This includes big channels like Phil deFranco who has 6 million subscribers. (You can still tip/donate to your favorite sites/creators even if they aren’t yet verified since the $BAT will be held in a wallet for them to claim.)
>Other notable figures on the development team include Yan Zhu (Forbes top 30 under 30, Tor Project, W3C, EFF), Marshall Rose (inventor of SNMP, Internet Engineering Task Force) as well as many others who’ve worked on major projects. (Look at team on website.)

Attached: 1538438100406.gif (332x332, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOW THE BIG RED PILLS

>The Brave browser has one-click support for Ethereum dApps with Metamask. Brave is officially listed on Metamask’s website alongside Google Chrome.
>You will be able to purchase $BAT with your credit or debit card directly through the built-in BAT wallet in Brave. This is a first priority for the team.
>BAT officially partnered with privacy search engine DuckDuckGo, and they recently revealed more details on their relationship.
>Brendan Eich said in a tweet that he heard Mozilla was potentially interested in natively integrated BAT. twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/942115844087169024
>The supply of BAT is fixed and limited. No new BAT will ever be mined or created. Total supply is capped, like Bitcoin.

This will easily be worth $2B

That is a 10x from here, or $2.50 per coin and #8 on CMC end of year

weidx sucks

Except that BAT is run by a homophobe and ties with Peter Thiel only reinforce the perception of it as a racist, exclusive project.

>Brave has 4.6 Million users and counting
>Dow Jones Media who had previously denounced Brave later became their partner for ad trials
>Brave wallet is in development with integrated Metamask
>In-Browser BAT purchases through Credit/Debit is promised to happen (Through Coinbase as partner?)

Even better.

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (2506x1920, 428K)

>Homophobe with ties to a homosexual

I know this was a troll post BUT

Silicon Valley is getting redpilled AF especially with the recent Prop 2 initiative where all these liberals like Jack Dorsey and London Breed are getting BTFO for not supporting the homeless crisis.

Or the Saudi Money / Softbank startup funding "moral dilemma"

SF is post-gay and noone cares about what Eich has done in the past.

Wtf I love BAT now

>HURR OURGUYS LOL!
Money doesn't care about faggots, but that works both ways. It's been calculated that being pro-faggot means more money, and that associating oneself with anti-LGBT figures or stances is harmful.

Thiel is seen as an evil uncle tom by the left.

Sure sounds nice, but I'm broke and I'm not giving up any more of my Link stack.

B U M P

>I care about what the left thinks.

t. Actual homosexual.

Tell me again how well the SJW Marvel comics and the SJW Starwars movies are doing. People are getting sick and tired of all this LGBT Lefty nonsense.

Oh shit nigga. Do I go all in?

Attached: images (4).jpg (394x373, 20K)

I care about what the left thinks if their thoughts affect my ability to make money. And I have already described how BAT is problematic to the Silicon Valley culture that would be promoting and adopting it.

>Tell me again how well the SJW Marvel comics and the SJW Starwars movies are doing.
Comics - declining because noone reads print anyway
SJWars - doing fine, but the shitty spinoff just failed (not even because of the white male stuff, it was fucking tired and boring)

Er, yas

why don't lgbt go try to live in a non "white man's" country ?

BAT vs PRL

>BAT vs PRL
What does this mean?
>A reminder to our community that PRL will be delisted on BitForex, and that PRL withdrawals from the exchange are ... Oyster has decided to move forward with delisting PRL from CoinSuper.

Oyster Team is making good progress check the updates. Altough its pumping the last days. I mean PRL vs BAT because both coins are adressing the same problem.

Didn't realise that. I don't know what I'm talking about but brave seems to clearly have more mindshare already and has a lot of things in place with a bunch of major companies. They'll probably beet prl out of the gate just with better marketing capabilities support from the other companies. Prl will be forgotten

Even the most basic TA shows that a correction is all ready over due. This is the last small pump before this and any other shitcoin fades away into oblivion.

Buy ETH. Faggots.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 00.27.01.png (1838x894, 345K)

>1 using meme TA
>2 using USD instead of BTC to do it
ultimate monogloid detected.