WEB3 AND CHAINLINK ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP

I'M SHAKING BROS

medium.com/web3foundation/web3-foundation-and-chainlink-announce-partnership-df55ed462a3a?_branch_match_id=582803657658297053

Attached: Sergey_Nazarov.jpg (278x278, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rnzMwK5hae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1537845730510.png (500x622, 139K)

1k$ EOY

Attached: 1534921698907.gif (480x202, 3.22M)

Sage already been debunked

Delete this. This week is officially the no shill week. Nolinkers doesn't deserve more help

singularity is upon us. $3 end of october

PISS AND SHIT

Attached: pee pee poo poo.gif (500x622, 149K)

Wtf

I thought OP was joking.

Now I need to read about web3. I haven't been following recent link crumbs and have no idea if this is significant or not.

But the fact this was posted yesterday and just appeared on biz today makes me wonder how important it really is.

>all those 1 post by this ID ITT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PATHETIC LITTLE GROUP AHAHAHAHHAA

This infirmation has been available for a few weeks at least

Jokes on stinky linkies cuz Justin Sun is building Web 4.0, skipping 3.0 altogether just like Angular4

Sex ass, would u guys Fuk an ebony?

This.
Fuck nolinkers and fuck retards who fall for fud on this board. We don't need this shit on here, and certainly not on places like plebbit. Keep an eye out on there and make sure to downvote all of their little npc posts.

YOU HAD ONE YEAR TO ACCUMULATE

Times up fucker

Lol wow Web3 eh? Call me when they're partnered with Web4 - that will make my mustache move.

Attached: 1539995256779.jpg (400x400, 89K)

DELET THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is web same like w3c ?

Lol then i have bad news for yall

literally who

Can’t believe no one has realized this is for Line’s Linkchain.

Git yur bic macs ready boyos

Attached: 8e9ea894565de645bc83e29d7da590be--fastfood-big-mac.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Listen I Genuinely Care About About Anons Financial Well Being. Its Hard As Shit To Get Ahead In Life Now, Not Just Working 9-5 For The Rest Of Your Life. The Sooner You Start Saving The Sooner You Can Get Ahead In Life. Chainlink Is A Meme Started By Jow Forums (An Infamous Trolling Board) To Lead People To Financial Ruin. This Is Not A Joke. Don't Let Your Saved Wealth Be Thrown Away Over Night. Vitalik Buterin The Creator Of Ethereum Said Himself The Days Of Making X100 Or X1000 Are Over, That Right The Guy Who Created The Second Most Popular Crypto Said Himself Those Days Are Over. Now Jow Forums Is Trying To Get People To Lose Even More Money After The December/january Bloodbath. Smart Money Already Exited The Crypto World. Crypto Is Basically A Highly Specialized Database, Companies Don't Need This. They Will Just Create Their Own Private Blockchains. There Is No Need For Crypto Chainlink Isn't Even Needed To Run The Nodes. Think Xrp When You Think Chainlink. The Company Ripple (Smartcontracts) Is Doing Well But The Coin Xrp(chainlink) Isn't Even Needed For The Companies Technology. Considering What Vitalik Said "The Days Of Making X100 Or X1000 Returns Are Over." Chainlink Needs A 399900% Increase In Price Over The Next Couple Of Months To Reach $1000 This Is Ludicrous. Don't Fall For It, Chainlink Its A Meme To Fuck You Over. Consider This For Chainlink At Current Price To Reach $1 You Need An Increase Of 700% Or A 233% Increase Every Month Until Eoy. This Is A Jow Forums Meme To Siphon Money Out Of The Hands Of The Already Vulnerable.

Attached: image_0.jpg (900x506, 113K)

Fucking Gavin Wood from Ethereum is the president of the Web3 Foundation

Holy shit we're all going to make it

guys we need to go back and review all web3 /polkadot info from this year. For example the team was the one that had the oracle meeting with REUTERS Oraclize and others. Also, didnt ex jpmorgan chase team - clovyr do a bunch w/ web 3...big names shilling web3

Fatclap mutts are cancer. There are literally 20 fucking dudes and one girl (see thread yesterday) browsing this board in Oct 18.

NO ONE IS HERE, but you still FUD link after having a year of accumulation time because LE EPIC MAY MAYS. Literally all KYS:

HOLY SHIT, if you're not a solidity dev you might not realize how big this is, web3 is the standard interface to interact with smart contracts on the web. Also, they are working on polkadot, probably one of the most promising blockchain project with GAVIN WOOD at its lead...

Open law, accord, web 3, holy shit boys, we are going to make it

>polkadot

I thought this was a meme coin...

Attached: 1532343532974.jpg (480x465, 37K)

Good call

We knew they were attending the web3 conference. This is a different announcement. Brainlet.

Tezos. Anyone remember that aurthur b article for tezos where he mentions a need for oracles and name drops chainlink...looks like tezos is incoming.

zcash also. Notice the zcash logo on new marketing materials

Seriously wtf has happened to this board. This is pretty great news. Where are all you fucking marines?

I just finished wage cucking......

we here now

so you're saying web3 foundation made web3.js gonna need sauce

>The Web3 Foundation employs researchers who research novel cryptographic methods and funds teams developing bleeding-edge software protocols
>bleeding-edge
Fuck imma cum

>is dumping
Lmao
Nice

where is the news pump?
orite it's chainstink, it's a shitcoin and dumps on news

Strapped in

Sergey you magnificent bastard!

scam

Strapped in for what?
Its dumping

For the fucking thousand time - we don't care about news pumps like this we care about price action AFTER MAINNET AND ACTUAL USE WITH TOKENS SUPPLY DRYING UP DUE TO STAKING. If price goes up 10% with news like this it only makes it harder for us to buy more.

Attached: 1519806091195s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

>he thinks main net wont cause a mega dump
Lmao

There usually a delay between news and price action... Imma load up some now

SEMPER FI

the people with brains and money care
and it seems they don't care about chainlink

Re-read my post retard

>he thinks the mega dump wont kill the coin

vocaroo.com/i/s1rnzMwK5hae

Attached: dkjd.jpg (638x749, 96K)

My erection is considerable over this. I doubt the market will know what this means.

I'm actually sweating right now, can't sleep wtf

No hint that this was coming. Sergey is a workaholic by all counts. Mark Oblad and Daniel Kochis have been there since April... I wonder what else is coming...

Buy right now to dump on americans

Can't dump on this burger. You think I'm sleeping tonight? Hell no

I’m sure the market is pleased by your youthful vigor and fertility

Accounts*

Also see pic

Attached: 1539968258171.png (1733x1903, 1.07M)

I just bought 0.1btc worth

Attached: 1532110992981.gif (350x350, 1.78M)

>web3
oh
>foundation
lol, meaningless

Bump

This. Chainlink is a scam.

bump

christ user...

Quick everyone post your shadow link cubes

only harder for you buddy personally I want the price to soar as soon and as high as possible

Priced in faggot. 10k EOY

this is unironically huge.
FOMO

what shithole former SSR do you come from?

Attached: 096F3E84-9837-405E-A4DD-534921094EAF.jpg (887x1920, 314K)

well well well
We are getting real close duuds

Attached: 1510260552347.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

Boys

Official announcement tomorrow at web3?

>shadow link
You haven't heard, user?

Attached: brightknife beats shadowfork.png (450x653, 477K)

Ashley Tyson is the "director of partnerships" for Web3, and she's speaking on Wednesday, from 16:50 to 17:40.

She might drop some words about it.

I put 10 ETH in at the ICO - still have to wait until its released next year. Did I do good user?

Attached: sfdg.png (900x900, 135K)

I'd say so user friend bc it sounds like polkadot is the blockchain of all blockchains

Polkadot is a project of Gavin Wood, the person who actually wrote Ethereum.
This is major news.

So Chainlink will be the Oracle service for:
Web3: Who are tasking themselves with the entire development structure of the decentralised web, everything from identity to secure cross chain communication to private and permissioned sidechains.
ZeppelinOS: Which will be the development standard toolkit for smart contracts and dApps on Ethereum
Accord: Which will set the development standards for the construction of legal smart contracts

So it's not just about partnering with business x or customer y. It's about partnering with the organisations that set the baseline protocol infrastructure that everything else is built off. It makes Chainlink the Google or the AWS of oracles, so deeply integrated into the future fabric of smart contract development that it pretty much disappears into the background, while powering absolutely everything.

Attached: chainlink.png (250x250, 17K)

And it's dumping

Attached: kek.jpg (230x219, 7K)

we are unironically going to make it. The singularity is not a meme.

Attached: 1516892105411.jpg (800x377, 62K)

We have ascended far past daily charts, my discord friend.

Attached: divineserg.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

>So Chainlink will be the Oracle service for:
>Web3: Who are tasking themselves with the entire development structure of the decentralised web, everything from identity to secure cross chain communication to private and permissioned sidechains.
>ZeppelinOS: Which will be the development standard toolkit for smart contracts and dApps on Ethereum
>Accord: Which will set the development standards for the construction of legal smart contracts
Don't forget the fiat-to-crypto conversion functionality; which is what projects like OpenLaw and Req etc. will be using Chainlink for.

And I'll make one other point. This, along with the ZeppelinOS announcement, are the best examples of actual partnerships that you can get in crypto. What Polkadot are doing will benefit massively from decentralised oracles, but Chainlink will benefit massively from Polkadot allowing them to leverage high transaction throughput across chains, and bridging private and consortium chains and permissionless chains.
Both Chainlink and Web3 are working in things that will be hugely beneficial for the other, with the same vision and the same mutual goals in mind. This is an excellent partnership, as much as for the technology that it will allow Chainlink to leverage as the other way around.

Attached: gentlemen-in-the-tavern-max-gaisser.jpg (900x755, 608K)

Sergey is a visionary and a genius. He's nearly god-like in his foresight.

>We have ascended far past daily charts
But the price hasn't.
Shit like ETH can dump even on days when new partnerships are announced simply because it's mooned so hard already.

Meanwhile Link is still firmly on the ground, never having lifted off.

I bought at ICO, but I've given up on Chainlink EVER mooning ever since October 15th of 2017; when five major banks announced they would be joining Sergey's Sibos PoC, and the price started dumping for weeks.

Thanks for your service fren. We gonna make it

Attached: fhd997SPT_Denise_Richards_007.jpg (1920x1040, 337K)

Is the 'Oracle Tetrachain' a meme or going to be useful?

We’re actually, unironically going to make it. What the fuck.

user, we are the innovators. It will take time for the full adaption to happen. You should feel lucky that you can buy the tickets for the front row of the fourth industrial revolution for so cheap. All we have to do now is wait.

Attached: 1-c7rruODia9ZN6WVgc8PiZQ.png (710x297, 27K)

HOSANNA! HOSANNA! THIS IS SO FUCKING HUGE YOU AUTISTS CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND IT

Just the implications of Gavin Wood greenlighting CL has ramifications you can't understand. Gavin Wood is WELL FUCKING CONNECTED. So yeah, tech guys believe in the project. All that remains to be seen is how many clients they will have, other than being the infrastructure the protocols of the future decentralized web runs on HOLY SHIT I don't believe $1k EOY 2018 who the fuck does, but $1k is a fucking obtainable price! PRAISE KEK PRAISE SERGEY PRAISE THE AUTISM SPECTRUM

Got my 1 year of holding REQ coming up in 5 weeks for long term capital gains. Gonna sell 3/4s of it for Chainlink I think. Just love how the team is working away.

Price might uh...go up a bit by then. Good luck fren

should add currently that my portfolio is 2/3s REQ, 1/3 LINK, but pretty much want to go all in on LINK at this point.

Based - good points fren

Wood and Lubin.

already got 5 figures of LINK, so definitely won't be unhappy if it goes up.

LINK BAT HOLO
My god tier portfolio. Nothing better exists in the crypto space.

based and linkpilled

we don't need luck fren, we have LINK

this
this
and
this

and 3 green traffic lights to confirm

Attached: qnt.png (457x409, 269K)

Checked! We’ve made it.

Web3 announcing partnerships price dumps 10%. If each partnership dumps the price we’ll be at 10 cents eoy.