I'm user that told you to buy Ravencoin pre binance but you didn't listen

Now i'm going to tell you about another coin and I know you morons won't buy it either. It's PAL Network. 5m market cap. was listed on shittrex a couple of hours ago. flip this at 50m market cap.

Attached: PAL-Network-Logo.png (2200x1200, 255K)

It doubled or more on the listing, nobody wants your bags rangesh

i went all after it got listed on shittrex. not selling my bags until 50m marketcap

Already happened, 70% up this past hours. Don't buy the green dildo.

it is +70% BUT it looks like a solid project, ICO raised 20m, only at 5m marketcap now,-....
WHAT DO Jow Forums

Im probably just gonna wait and see if it dumps and the hang myself when it oes up more O.o

Don't sleep on Val Yap

Think of it like this, it gets a 100%+ dildo, and now your interested in buying? Literally buy high

All for what, insurance On blockchain, not to mentions it’s an erc-20

Yeah you're probably right im gonna wait, but i reckon this will do another run at some stage, its only at 2 mil volume, new coins on trex usually hit about ~10m volume if not more.....

True risk / reward, if you think this is the next shitcoin to pull an RVN maybe your right

Let’s not forget the team are chinks and the community are just a bunch of bag holders (literally look at the charts)

When this shit pumped, IDEX was flooded with PAL deposits, it was literally almost all PAL for an hour

>Not buying/selling on Mcap goalposts and projections.
Stay poor fags. This has a fuck ton of room left to run.
You just want to SOUND like you're better than the Jow Forums meme. You're just the other side of the same poor-coin.
I wouldn't invest in ANY of you.

>Mcap goalposts and projections.
Explain.
This shit could easily fizzle out and drop, sure it has a fuck ton of room to grow, but it also has room to drop after the 100% increaase

$5mm mcap is not a lot. I'd be surprised to see it drop.
Everyone is always afraid of these kinds of investments dropping after a pump, but fail to realize there is a relatively trustworthy pattern of growth if you pay attention.

I do my buys and sells based on these levels.

5mm
20mm
50mm
150mm

These are realistic mcaps to see. Particularly on growing projects.

Their "product" is the most retarded shit I've ever seen. There's no way this goes mainstream, if you trade be smart and don't hold this shit too long

There is no way this piece of shit hits 150 mil market cap. Set up a contract on augur and I'll bet you

Pretty mong bet without establishing a time frame. I gurantee you this hits 150m market cap by q3 2020.

If I had a dollar for every time a faggot like you said that about the hot erc20 token of the era I'd bet you thousands.
Suck a dick.

If I had a dollar for every time a faggot like you said that a shitcoin would hit $150mil marketcap I'd bet I could afford a lambo by now.

Imagine being one of the forever poor faggots concern trolling during a big green dildo.

Fuck it im going In, be gentle with my bumhole op

Fuck it I bought a chunk. 200 sat range isn't bad.

Sold at a 75% loss on this. Ill never buy these pajeetbags again

I don’t understand why you guys are shitting on this. FUD to lower RSI for space launch? Good plan. Let’s take this bitch to the fucking moon!

(92.18%) user why u do this to me

Dude. Hold that shit for a bit. When the next couple candle’s paint, we’ll be primed for launch. Moon mission biz bro’s?

just put 1.8 btc into it, fuck all you fud packers, see you at 10x

heed my advice, buy back at .000044 in about 2 hours

Attached: image000000 (7).jpg (2592x1458, 1.2M)

20x?

Holy shit fuck it im going in! 5M marketcap, it's a no brainer!

Just went in bros wish me luck! Mooooooooon!

on idex

gotcha

solid project with a solid vision, gonna make it to 50m before october ends

Scam

Pal Network

-5M Mcap coin
-big community (18k people on telegram)
-CEO is on the list of Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia
-Partner with Qtum, NEM, sentinel protocol and more
-supported by PayPal !!
-Main-NET launch at the end of Q4

don't miss out

>buy me bags mate

couldn't have said it better

Scam?

wanna kms

i had heavy bags of this and loaded at the bottom (~1400 vitaliks or so)

sold at 2900 vitaliks for a +10% on my average buy price just to get rid of this. 4 days ago.

could have had ~14 eth profit on this shit. fml

google tweeted about PAL recently..

look at who invested in it

I wish this shit would take off already. It’s steady in the 230-240 range. It formed a triangle. Come the fuck on.

post link pajeet

if you dont buy this, you are fucking stupid and literally hate money. Look at the damn website and the backers/partners and then $5m mcap, delusional skids are too damaged from the bear market

Attached: 0162_-_brHx8eZ.jpg (250x236, 12K)

this will be listed on binance very soon, mark my words

Attached: 0948_-_HvK6DGX.png (260x263, 25K)

QNT will be listed on binance in November