7 days

>7 days

Attached: 1540201170947.jpg (704x712, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1055412358280081408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What my yellow friend?

Target price?

big iexec news AGAIN
5-10x

What does it do? Is it Chinese?

another chink scam

French with connections to china.
YES DEFINITELY SIRS

Attached: 1535432841570.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

You mean the rsk bitcoin smart contracts powered by iexec?

That will only help hodlers when the project gets up an running. If anything, it will make ethereum obsolete.

thnxs fren

heheheheheh

Attached: 1535006787193.jpg (997x496, 92K)

I trust sonm more. Igor has a bigger brain than vitalik.

sonm is trash in comparison to iexec.

Why is that?

Exec coin is trash

Well for one they're attacking 2 completely separate problems, two the sonm team is nowhere near as amazing as iexecs, and three I just don't see any use cases where sonm exceeds iexec.

So it is getting smart contracts? You think that will make it pomp to moon sirs?

5x - 10x
HAHAHAHAHAHA
It doesn’t even break 8k sat

>what are RSK bitcoin smart contracts
never been done before kiddo
wait til the news you'll wish you bought the dip

A. No proof
B. Why would rsk smart contracts require additional processing power?

I see a Big sell the news coming
No matters this «news» you are talking about is

okay you can think whatever you want but getting this coin for 0.50 a coin is a steal. I've been buying all the way down because I know this coin is a gem like ETH was.

How can you know what are the news ? You just supposed right ?

God you just scream pajeet.
DYOR.

Ahahah i know this project more than you think. That’s Why idk where you find your «news». We will see at devcon

Hmm this sounds legit. Can you leave us some more breadcrumbs? I always had a good feeling about iExec, but what's coming out that'll turn it profitable again? You've hinted smart contracts support on BTC.

I have bids in the mid 6000s. I hope they get hit!

Attached: the-saudi-king-named-his-31-year-old-son-his-successor--heres-what-it-means-for-the-kingdoms-future. (1190x595, 138K)

Migrosoft XDDD

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26-09-23-20-919_com.Slack.png (1080x1920, 211K)

twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1055412358280081408

Attached: feels-good.png (800x585, 114K)

Okay, so they work with intel on trusted sgx platform to ensure dapps are secure. They also are making a fog computing security standard. It's cool that they are working with intel but how will this affect the proce when the platform isn't even in beta?

Use your brain. Doing x3-x4 on vaporware is over. It’s Time to put your money on trusted project which have futur.
If they are already working with Giants like Intel, don’t you think they are on the good way to success ? Iexec as a working product since dapps marketplace end 2017. They have improved it during 2018. + they released the marketplace and organized 2 workerdrops to test it. The third workerdrop is about to happen in the coming weeks. And then the public release

Adding to that enterprise ready release is set for May 2019

So yes, it's not gonna 2x over night but this product has a future. But why buy when the hype is already there? This is not even in the top 100 atm

They are working good thats a fact. Today they paid their lack of opportunism during 2017 to build a community like golem/nano and other.

Out of the top 100 is a great opportunity for buyers. But this is trully not an invest which will be x100 in mounths.
The next bull run in crypto will be correlated with the mass adoption. And I hope iexec will be a major actor of this

Hurr Durr buy when it's in the top 100 gaiz1!

It's almost like you faggots don't know how to make money

By may sonm will have a windows docker. Iexec is a year late.

Does not matter as sonm has no way to verify results and protect the data. These two are the most important components.

Also who gives a fuck if you run a docker on ubuntu or windows.

Docker is super easy to accomplish, securing data isn't. iExec is literally the next eth/monero/btc

They took the right direction by focus on security. It is the most important aspect on this field.

Pic related is me after nov 2nd

Attached: zxp8nei0lkfz.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Now just imagine after v3 and v4. Literally the last 1000x on the market

Why is this necessary? The buyer buys hashing power, the seller provides hashing power. Simple

I wish you guys the best but you sound delusional

There will be absolutely 0 buyers if their data are not safe faggot. How the fuck can you ignore this. Educate yourself on this aspect

Because without the security you might have fake jobs completed or a whole other crazy slew of exploits available.

I'm sure eth and btc holders sounded delusional too, I'm okay with that. I know what's good.

You send some data to be transformed to the fuck knows who, he simulates results without doing actual computation thus saving time and money, you get back false output and you paid for it

Glad other people get it. I have regained some faith in humanity.

I need more time to accumulate tho, I only have 5k.

After the news have been sold, this thing will go below 50 cents again, right?

I'm with you man but I'm just accepting the truth.
If the news is as big as expected, it might gain more traction and never see sub 5$. But if it's just whatever then I'll most likely go down. I think this will eventually be worth hundreds per coin though. Eventually.

Not buying your bags

Maybe you will have time to accumulate more. As I will if the price drop. But I have already a decent bag right now so ...
i don’t know what the news will be. Certainly some with the marketplace and with intel. Maybe other things about ether/bitcoin or other blockchain milestone. Wait and see

The price hasn't been this high in 3 months so buying right now is almost guaranteed a loss. Hopefully it goes down before the news so you can buy in

Dude, after a -80 % a x 2 is nothing

Reading not a strong suit for you, is it?

Whoops your wording threw me off. I'm just used to there being so many illogical retards here.

Is 45k elf wnough to make it and retire?

You mean 40k ELF ?
50 K Rlc is a better option

i sold 3k for 2x after buying the bottom

still keep 2k for suicide insurance. will wait for post news sell off to get my stack to at least 6k

I meant rlc. Typo on my part

Is this going to pump till 1th? Sold my LINK stack to buy more RLC hoping for a news pump and sell later to increase both stacks

Idk. Maybe not. 8k seems to be a pretty solid res
Maybe you will have a better opportunity, maybe not who knows

No worries m8
If it does half as well as it should you'll be more than sweet

I’m in awe we have shitcoins pumping all over the place, but real projects don’t. This coin is on a coil right now. Big BIG fucking news coming in November. Hold on tight lads. It WILL have an Ethereum moment.

It never had a real big pump like all coin in December/January. It will happened soon. But I guess we can expect a sell the news by all the monkey

I'm using it as leverage in the sense that once it gets going it should rise way faster than btc. It's the only way for a poorfag such as myself to accumulate a substantial amount of bitcoin, if it turns out that is indeed the way to go

Most predictable 5x short term hodl. Anyone not buying at this price will never make it.