czeched

egypt

Prague
Lisbon
Berlin
Warsaw
Marseille

Best cities imo

Is egypt nice to visit? I work with some contractors there, but I've never actually asked them about where they're from(they just stitch together clothes for us)

What is there to do in Prague? I went as a kid but plan on going back soon

Besides brothels and drugs I've heard that the night life is kinda boring

Summit lake, 13,000 ft. Colorado is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited

Attached: summit-lake-at-base-of.jpg (550x367, 51K)

Colorado has a lot of cool places, but you have to be ready to drive up some shoddy roads through the mountains.

If you like wilderness there is nothing like Burgerland and Leafland

Going to Golden soon, hoping to get some time to travel around.

Anything good in that area?

Somalia

Riga, Latvia is really cool. I was there for work, but I can imagine being a tourist would be really interesting.

Attached: IMG_7423.jpg (1000x667, 383K)

Go to mt evans, or lookout mountain

Do you like geology?

I'm going to Amsterdam Berlin and Munich for the holidays with my model GF

Any insight on Warsaw?

I like art/clubbing/street food/fine dining/ youth culture shit

East Asia if you have yellow fever just not during the summer

Where should I go if on a budget?

Hard mode: no south east Asia, India, or china

Krakow > warsaw

You have to tell us where you live, silly.

Manhattan, City of London and Jerusalem

Africa

South Africa.

T. Herschel

Prague in the Spring time is sublime. Breakfast pilsner followed by a walk up in the hillside park overlooking the city - at this moment you will feel euphoric.

Some other Euro cities to add to this list -

Budapest - has everything really - castles, beers, food, contrast of modern and old. Feels like a crossroads of Europe with the blend of people that look Nordic with those that look like they just dismounted their horse from the steppes of central asia.

Vilnius - best city in the Baltics I think. Riga is too dominated by its Russian Empire past, but Vilnius is a jewel of the Batlic speaking tribes.

Vienna - patrician AF, the entire city feels like a work of art. Every street and boulevard masterfully crafted, every facade a masterpiece. Some scruffy areas on the outskirts but otherwise awesome.

Krakow - again, beautiful all round. Vast squares surrounded by redbrick deliciousness.

Bologna - if you like food then this is the city for you. Tiny alleyways strung along with eateries offering meats, cheeses and wines. Get a hint of Roman life still echoing through the verandas. You WILL leave fatter, but damn its worth it.

St. Petersburg - vast, historical, seat of the biggest modern empire. Feels like you are on the edge of the earth - if you go in winter the sun doesn't rise until 11:30am, and the wind off the Baltic sea will pierce through you as you stand overlooking the gulf of Finland or cross the canal bridges around the Winter Palace.

t. Britcuck who travels a lot. I have many more to add if you want any Euro city highlights.

Was in Malaysia and Sinapore this spring. Was very neat

>Jow Forums travels more than /trv/
What do you suggest for someone visiting the Czech republic, besides Prague?

Definitely take a train out of Prague and head East. First stop would be Kutna Hora.

Small town now, but used to be the capital city politically and economically in the middle ages. There you'll find giant palaces, churches as well as the famous "bone church" which is decorated with hundreds of skeletons. After that jump back on the train and continue east to Brno or Olomouc - both are mini-Pragues, much more chill and less tourists.

Visit the snow niggers in iceland. It's a nice place.

Also if you are travelling with your grill, definitely look at tickets for Prague's opera house. Shit is cash, dress up nice, drink champagne, chill watching Czech operas you can't understand. GUARANTEED to get you laid.

>>Jow Forums travels more than /trv/
Easy to travel when you're rich

Vouching for Krakow as well. It's comfy, cheap and there are plenty of hiking options within a few hour drive. Visit in summer though, it can feel depressing in all the other seasons due to shit weather.

Munich is very nice. It's like Krakow's more successful Chad brother that also has this weird Arab friend living in his basement. Has the best burgers I've ever tried in one small joint.

Tokyo is amazing. Everything is clean, it's quiet everywhere and food is absolutely glorious. It feels like New York in a world where jerks do not exist and everyone is an autist.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-195130_Instagram.jpg (1079x1115, 346K)

Went there in 2015, hired a car from a company where every dude that worked there was called Magnus.

Reykjavik is a bit meh-ish, once you drive out past Vik, you will barely see another human for hours (went in April so wasn't busy). Great if you want to contemplate life or an hero in peace.

I want to tour Hitler's favorite holiday hangouts

youtube.com/watch?v=hLQKPLwr3Sg

I travel to work.

>Marseille
Interesting
Why not Lyon or Bordeaux ?

Live in Australia

What kinda budget did you have?
Where did you live?
I'm a poorfag

Czeched

From biz perspective you should go to
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna in Bulgaria. Cheap af, nice weather, full of work opportunities and 10% flat tax

>I'm a poorfag
Travelling within EU is extremely cheap, my kangaroo friend

you could try
Kabul
Baghdad
especially Damascus

ive heard americans have done beautiful developments there

Traveling isn't worth it
You either go to some shithole countries where you can actually do stuff and go inside places, but everything's shitty,
Or you go to a first world country where everything is commercialized and private just like at home
You can walk through the streets and look at the pretty houses built hundereds of years ago, but you can't go in any of them because people live there, and unless you bring friends you have to make friends there to really see the city or wherever you are for REAL, and that takes way to much time frankly

Also Prague is rightful German clay

Lol gfto gypsie

You shouldn't be traveling if you're on a budget, use that budget to bet on shitcoins you're on Jow Forums after all

Lmao some stupid fat cucked piece of shit amerimutt calling me a gypsy.
I am northern european you fucking retard. Whiter than you can ever dream of being. I have however spent some time in Bulgaria and I saw maybe 1 gypsie/week. On the other hand if I travel to your shithole of a country I will see not 1, not 10, but hundreds of niggers every single day that I step outside.

Bulgaria is a based and underrated destination.

What's a good website to plan your train route in Europe?

Train schedules and train trip prices.

New Zealand is where you go when you've finally made it. It's a literal paradise. No real shitskin problem, crime issues, etc. Mostly richfags there too.

had one the best summers of all time last year and this where i went:
Peru: did a 12 day ayahuasca retreat (was magnificent)
Belgium for six days: went to tomorrowland weekend 1 (life changing experience)
Paris for few days: dont go near that shithole, its actually scary, the immigrants really took over
Ibiza for three days after: last three days of my trip, i love Ibiza (my third time) but this time i was coming down from Peru and tomorrowland and just wanted to go home, spent money i wish i didnt
finally, anons, travel as much as possible, the more you travel the more you understand how this world works, also it makes you realize you're one in between 7 BILLION people and that we are all irrelevant to this life

Poznan, Gdansk > Krakow > Warszaw

Prague is one of the main occult centres of Europe, it's not meant for night life.

Any city in the Northern Italy is patrician, also some spanish like Valencia
Romania is nice if you are into wilderness
Andora and mountaineous rural France is God-tier

Attached: iujPVhG.jpg (2560x1600, 499K)

Hnng at Riga, I've only been in Tallinn and I loved it. Gotta check the rest of the Baltics at some point.
+1 on Jerusalem, not impressed by the City of London though (it's worth a visit, but I've seen better)
That's the dream. Going to KL + Singapore in May.
Munich is dank and there's barely any Arabs. It's way too expensive to survive on gibs in Munich, Bavaria in general is the last remaining mostly white place in Germany. Highly recommended, also hop on an early train and visit Salzburg if when you go (a day will do).
If you don't know any locals Sofia is shit (the good places are not well known to tourists). Plovdiv is awesome, but not worth spending more than 2 days there, Varna is shit.
Can confirm Krakow > Warszaw, never been to Poznan or Gdansk
Northern Italy is all about the small towns and villages, if you go there make sure to rent a car and visit lesser-known places. Every single settlement has its own history and traditions (not to mention food) - it's an awesome experience.
In my experience, the best places to visit are:
Tel Aviv + Jerusalem > Munich + Salzburg > UK countryside > Tallinn > Berlin (only if you're into techno or trashyness, otherwise 0/10) > French Riviera > Northern Italy > Zagreb + Split + Rijeka > Plovdiv > Rome > a dump > Paris

Attached: 41193225_2070716909613347_6590677626958905344_o.jpg (1080x1199, 138K)

Forgot a honorary mention to Bratislava, also worth a day if you're visiting Vienna.
I'm born in Bulgaria so I know my way around all the quirks of this place. I chose to live here because of the low taxation, despite having the opportunity to live wherever the fuck I want in Europe. That said, I'm surprised that a foreigner can find any part of it appealing from a short visit, with the exception of Plovdiv / Nessebar / wilderness.

Attached: 28423682_812719388918906_889445610209733682_o.jpg (1782x1188, 611K)

Yeah, lesser known places such as Bergamo or Pavia. Liguria is beautiful, Come the fuck on goy, Berlin? legit 0/10

nobody has mentioned tallinn yet. cheap, asthetic, historic, stunning women on average, easy finnish sluts partying there at the weekends
visit in the summer

Well Sofia is kinda like Bangkok, takes some getting used to but after that it is great. I mean sure the place looks pretty run down (no offense) but other than that what's not to like. Taxes are so low you don't mind paying them, apartments, food, massages and everything else is really cheap, internet connection is better than western europe lol, girls are pretty and (conservative I think?)
There are no niggers or refugees. Weather is great.

Salaries are relatively speaking good. A call center no stress job pays more than a skilled job in northern europe when comparing purchasing power.

That food looks fucking delicious btw. What is that? Ribs brothers?

Colmar, France during Xmas, fucking beautiful village right out of a God damn fairy-tale book.I hate Xmas decorations and shit but this was magical.

Brugge, Belgium. Beautiful during Xmas too but a perfect medieval time capsule all year round. It was at one point the New York of the Medieval world that stayed preserved after one cuck king fucked with their economy by barring a vital river for trade. Learned about it on a Free walking tour. Do it, learns lots of funny facts about this place. Plus the beer is great! Go to the beer museum you get to sample 3 pints. Also drink De Garre beer in the local brewery, its a gem, beer is great and the accompanying cheese, hell you can even sell their beer bottles for 100 USD online.

Small town Italy is patrician.

As for Spain, I drove the whole country and went literally everywhere. Valencia is OK in my opinion. There are a lot of commie bloc style buildings and poverty. The south was pretty desolate and dirty except for the rich parts Marbella and some small towns nearby like Rincon De La Victoria. Madrid was fun but not my favorite. I did like the neighborhood near the royal palace the best. There is a massive park there and some nice open views.

What I really enjoyed was the following. Segovia is super amazing. The Roman aqueduct and open plaza below made me euphoric. The town is set on top of a platueu and you see nothing but sky around on the horizon. I liked toledo for similar reasons as it is a massive hilltop fortress.

The northern autonomous communities of Spain are all nice. Basically everything north of Madrid. You cant eat healthy south of madrid. Everything is pan y Jamon. Galicia is green and beautiful. They have white sand beaches on the Atlantic that were incredible. They also have the best and cleanest seafood in the world. I also enjoyed Cantabria, Santander specifically due to its waterfront setting and clean streets. San Sébastian was also very intriguing. The ornate detailed facades of the buildings, delicious food, and people made it feel like another world. Bilbao was OK. The people were strange in my opinion and the place had a bad vibe.

Oh and also there are some select places on the med coast that stood out to me. Costa brava including Palafrugell is amazing. They have a bunch of little boat houses with bright painted doors. Also, circling back to the vicinity of Valencia, I liked Tarragona and Altea.

Barcelona was interesting but fucking weird. The people were wack and the place was just creepy. If you do go there, check out Gracia and ride a bike to the farnicular that takes you up to the hilltop amusement park tibodabo. It's super weird but interesting and you have a view over the entire city.

Attached: segovia.jpg (730x477, 127K)

>Prague is one of the main occult centres of Europe, it's not meant for night life.

I always here this but what stuff is there to actually see/do pertaining to this?

Idk. I've been there and I didn't see that much occult stuff. The night life was really great imo. Cross club was my favorite spot.

Jerusalem is nice from a historical perspective, but Tel Aviv is overflowing with rubbish, smells like shit, has hundreds of stray cats running around and everyone is out to Jew you out of LITERAL shekels.

Iran. You should go to Isfahan, Shiraz.

Yep, Ribs brothers plate for 40 bgn. Had one earlier today xD

great thread, marked a lot of places on my map. thanks anons.

HAHA

Budapest

Thailand (to meet European girls)
Sri Lanka (Unique experience)
Russia (Siberia & Moscow - try banyas, get drunk w Russians you can't understand & skinny dip in Baikal, Russian women are stunning, educated & 10X better than Americans)
North India (Amritsar, Cashmere)

Fuck now I'm hungry. Their plates are fucking 10/10. Unfortunately I don't have many Bulgarian friends so don't know the other good places in Sofia

Vienna was deliberately created like that copying other cities. It is basically a museum referencing other European cities.

Glasgow best city in the world, not even fucking joking

Sofia is actually next on my list. It's between Hungary & Bulgaria. Which one has more hot women who speak English? (More doables > a few 10s)

For ribs, order from House of Ribs, they're actually better than Ribs brothers. No restaurant, just delivery.
Fine dining - Andre, Nicolas 0/360, Floret (Andre and Floret have the best Rib Eye in town). Maybe also Chef's live, never been there though
Good steak all around - Manzo
Nice atmosphere - Umami, Lazy
Local dishes made by a chef - Before 10 (nice service, too)
Solid asian food - Umami, HamachiNi, Miyabi
For Plovdiv - definitely try the lamb at Pavaj
These should give you a good start :)

Attached: octopussymagnet.jpg (2048x1151, 181K)

Surprisingly few people in Hungary speak English. Budapest >>>>> Sofia big time, though. Women are hot in both places.

Attached: rabbit.png (1334x1368, 2.82M)

Why is Budapest > Sofia? Kinda sucks - Sofia rent = $400 - $500. Budapest = $700 - $800. I know prices in Budapest were cheap 3 - 4 years ago cuz I knew a chick from there. Shoulda purchased an apartment. (Although I hear they are trying to kick Soros University out so maybe that will clear up some space)

I live in Sofia so I obviously prefer Sofia for living. But Budapest is extremely beautiful, and better from a tourist perspective. Sofia has crooked streets and stray dogs, Budapest has amazing architecture, etc.
My rent is Sofia is $900 (for a pretty nice place though). Your $400 gets you a one bedroom in a new-ish building in a meh neighbourhood surrounded by commieblocks. As you might have guessed, the $400 average is skewed down by commieblocks.
I've only been in Budapest for a few hours, so I'm no expert on the subject, but I did notice how young people simply don't speak English, which was pretty weird.

Attached: dlg77wxvv2o01.jpg (1200x1800, 810K)

lol actually living here sucks ass tho

Munich was the comfiest place I've ever been. This was pre-rapefugee though so your mileage may vary.

Don't get me wrong - I love the country & outdoors (spent six months in Montana - would like to go back to Alaska). But I feel robbed having never lived in an urban center & feel like it's time I changed that.

Also kicking myself for not 2 - 3Xing my money in Budapest. I'm thinking about just splurging a years rent wherever I want to live. And trying to pick up a few flats post Syria war for investment.

Munich still has very few refugees thanks to the high cost of living in Bavaria. My absolute fav place in Europe - E-class ubers, nice parks for chilling, solid Schweinehaxe places, a museum that's actually fun, beautiful city centre, everything is clean and maintained...
Said it before, but for everyone visiting Munich - hop on a train and spend 1 day in Salzburg

I did for a while. Lost interest. Stopped. It's too much aggravation doing the traveling part. I hate airports with burning passionate rage. I hate hotels almost as much. A lot of places are not worth the trouble to visit. You see the thing, maybe you take picture of the thing, maybe buy souvenirs, go home. Thousand dollars+ for that. Great.

If you don't make travel about the people you see, or travel with, it really isn't worth anything.

Well that figures. I don't in to people.

Awesome, thanks user!

Np, Northern Europe user.
I hope they pay you well in Sofia, I can give you tips on tech companies, too, if you'd like, I've been around the block :P

Golden is cool, when are you going to CO? If in the next couple weeks you can still fit in some good hiking and Rocky Mountain National Park. A lot of roads start closing towards the end of October, though, so be ready to change plans if the weather changes. Mt. Evans is great, but also the road is already closed to the summit, so unless you've got experience mountaineering and shit I'd probably look elsewhere. If you're in the area in sumer it's definitely a must-see though; very surreal to drive up 9k feet of elevation, then back down in a matter of a few hours.

Manhattan fucking sucks.

>there for work
what is your job? home country?

OP here, thank you kind user, this is the first bar/club in Prague I've seen that doesn't look like a huge ripoff/place to get robbed

you're welcome, friendo

I'm going to be traveling alone for the first time(prague) soon. I've previously only traveled with other people, and it kinda sucked, except for the sights.

Second week of November, not my choice.

Where do you recommend in Switzerland and northern Italy in May?

Look into the bars on dlouha street as well those are safe

Iran is way more beautiful scenery and historic than most of the fucked up and ugly EU countries and for sure than US and Canada and have hospitable and beautiful people.