Buy me Cheesecoin or go to hell

High meme-ability factor. 40K market-cap. CMC addition. Decent buying up to the 7 sat range, and 10-12 in the past, which I assume is old-head speculators who will hold to mid-late 2019.

CMC is the kicker, and the eye bringer at this level. If you really don't think this is going to make a run to 1-2M marketcap with the inevitable rise of low-caps like Turtlecoin, PNY, and XRN, you are very much fooling yourself.

Grip a few million, spread the word, and forget about it until December. CREX will be the new Tradeogre eventually, as money flows in and out of extreme low-caps.

Best meme gets 20,000 Cheese. Must include the actual logo.

Go.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cheesecoin

Attached: cheese.jpg (400x400, 15K)

did someone say buy a million cheese

Attached: ches.jpg (499x499, 164K)

NICE.

Throw me an addy in case nobody else gets in on this.

CU3vt6MW9FKFiTb66rvBfNpn3pYBrZgidV
word!

Unless someone trumps you (not likely as far as I'm concerned, but prove me wrong) then you are the winner. Someone else has 20K coming to them, but the address won't click through. He said he was having some problems, so, hopefully he chimes in later.

i think biz knows about these 3 gems but are hesitate to promote because they are still trying to accumulate : ) I can't really buy a full bag until tomorrow hope it doesn't pump by then.

Of course they know. I think you have time. It'll take a week or two for biz to catch on, pajeets to throw in their sheckles. Nobody is fucking selling to me at 3. I'm pissy about it.

Alright biz, you have 30 minutes to trump the above meme. If you do not, then he is the winner.

nice! I'll just have to buy some at 4 sats.. another good low cap gem imo is PLURA i'm gonna buy a bag of that too w/ my coffee tomorrow morning.

Attached: 3fb4b39bd38304f2405fa4a5c2de557b4f99dda1_hq.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Fuck PLURA, my friend. If want something to make you money in the next 3 weeks, consider XRN, aside from Cheese.

20 minutes.

no love for the PLURA? I like XRN a lot but it's sooo high from like 2 weeks ago

It just doesn't bring much to the table for me. My friend, the amount of XRN volume to get to the 200 range was about $2K. Most major buying ($20-$25K) was in the 280-400 range. More giant green dildos immediately, when we fell. The next push is 1,000 sats, and I'd assume before any major "Nerva-esque" liftoff, we'll be in accumulation range in the 500's. That's still only about a 150K market-cap. I think you're majorly fucking up if you don't consider it.

IMO : Cheesecoin is even juicier because nobody is paying attention, and the meme-ability factor is way, way higher.

5 minutes.

CHEESE PEPE IS THE WINNER! Congrats, user. You're going to make it. I'll send the tx ID when it clears.

On it's way user. If for some reason this doesn't clear like the other user's, e-mail me : [email protected]

-twu

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 12.41.18 PM.png (2856x124, 54K)

Holy... sacred sevens

Attached: The prophet 18.jpg (500x480, 87K)

amazing! thanks user- I'll spread the word & buy some more cheese tomorrow morning. I just traded my IRD bag for XRN, comfy

SACRED 7's. Thy will be done.

Sacred 7's + green ID. Cheesecoin to 10M market-cap.

Nice. Good work, marine. XRN is a fairly easy 5x from here, with node FOMO in 2 weeks.

Attached: cheesememe4.jpg (230x219, 13K)

Sell me more at 3 please. I dare you.

Every fucking Cheesecoin thread has massive gobs of 7's and green ID's. We're all going to fucking make it, lads.

Green id / 7's? Let's see.

Aw, i broke it. Damn shame.

BUY ME CHEESE-STORM OR GO TO HELL. #bartup

5M to make it. Good luck, biz.

Cheese can melt at a very low temperature.

Attached: cheesiest.jpg (232x217, 12K)

>$105 daily volume
i'm usually stupid enough to go in on these kind of things but i'm not really sure this time