Mastercard Patent For Fractional Reserve Crypto Banking

appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1="20180308092".PGNR.&OS=DN/20180308092&RS=DN/20180308092

ccn.com/mastercard-wants-to-patent-a-fractional-reserve-cryptocurrency-bank/

Attached: america.png (780x542, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7dsfvg/blockstream_is_controlled_by_exjp_morgan_federal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is the only possible future for crypto to survive so what's the problem?

we all fell for the 21M meme?

Defeats the entire purpose and doesn't work in practice unless everything is offchain.

oh look another scam coin incoming

this is like investing in dial up modems after broadband was implemented
fucking kodak moment, enjoy your obsolescence you parasites

Attached: dbfbfdb.png (888x797, 186K)

who gives a shit?
>blockchain patent
cringed and bluepilled. you will never stop xrm and btc so kys you kikes

fucking disgusting, these corporate jews are trying get their grimy hands all over everything.

Who cares about some memepatents

That reminds me, what the fuck ever happened with that Kodak coin scam bullshit?

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7dsfvg/blockstream_is_controlled_by_exjp_morgan_federal/
Imagine never checking who funded blockstream.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

2nd layer is optional you huge absolute faggot. core didnt change anything. they literally followed consensus and didnt change what satoshi put in as a blocksize cap.

bcashies are the worst brainlets

Well if this isn't the most glaring red flag that institutions have been accumulating I don't know what is. Fractional reserve only works so long as they have a giant stash in case of a bank run. Basically think of hot vs cold wallets on exchanges.

>satoshi put in as a blocksize cap
You have no idea why it was even there in the first place? Really? It's been over a year since that argument was thrown away.
>2nd layer is optional
>we need LN to scale
You are seriously fucking bluepilled. DYOR and wake the fuck up retard, it's happening right before your eyes.

no one wants fractional reserve banking it's only possible for banks to implement because we've never had a choice prior to peer to peer cash. why would anyone choose a fractional reserve bank account over having control of their private keys.
the financial establishment is trying sell you polio medicine after the vaccine had been invented

Boomers and normies will eat it up. A well known, world wide financial institute issuing its own crypto, i guess you can call that adoption.
That being said, fuck these kikes

big settlemants = onchain
gay faggot shit like a dildo which you prefer for your anus and a soya latte = offchain LN

its literally a perfect solution, onchain will always be there for you. why the fuck do you need onchain tx for micropayments, nobody gives a shit faggot. especially not for bcash with declining tx. atm = 16k

lmao. btc has 15x more hashrate and tx. kys you jihan wu shill

on chain payments secure the network by incentivizing miners with fees

without on chain adoption it's literally a ponzi scheme

Jesus fuck you guys suck at fitting in.

Attached: 1517976824344.png (604x533, 318K)

>he lost the argument
thanks for proving my point, now go suck jihan wus cock some more.

This kek

everytime you post, you help a lurker find the truth

indeed. I can see the long nosed tribe are up to their usual tricks.

It's fucking hilarious.
>miners are bad they will try to increase the block reward!
>fractional reserve banking is ok! Who gives a shit?