Why try to chase millions when it wont heal depression?

this shit is scaring me biz.

this nigga was 27 years old, had +50M$ and was the most loved male vocalist and model in asia loved by every single female. yet it was not enough for him to make it.

Attached: Jonghyuns-Final-Letter-as-transmitted-by-Dear-Clouds-Nine-Revision-1.jpg (615x847, 106K)

Mental illness doesnt care about money. Moreover, idols in korea are much unlike western counterparts. Theyre basically owned puppets by a handful of mega corporations without even the freedom to date without being fired. Do your research

>dyor before deciding to become the most loved male vocalist and model in asia worth +50M$

Idk, but maybe when I can actually "just see a doctor" and afford drugs that cost hundreds (no, really) of dollars monthly without insurance, or just fucking afford insurance, I can at least treat this shit somewhat?

Literally the only advice that I haven't (can't) try is "just see a doc, bro". Tried lifting, eating healthy, sleep schedule, meditation, weed (lol), abstaining from all drugs/alcohol (after weed didn't work), being social (always lose friends because of moodiness), and finding new hobbies. I always slide back into feelings of dread about even being in a human body and having the ability to feel pain. Pain that would make me question if 100 years of perfect bliss (just because I'm depressed doesn't mean I haven't felt elation or euphoric before, so I know the "best" I can possibly feel) would be worth enduring such pain for even a few months.

Does anyone else notice how the people who are born into wealth never kill themselves? It's always the people who worked their way up to wealth (not necessarily dirt poor, but working class at least) that are extremely depressed and can't actually enjoy their money. It's almost as if when you spend your formative years as a slave, you develop poorly and can't enjoy your freedom. At least if you remain a slave your whole life, you could keep working and hope to eventually retire.

na I know a dude that was born into wealth and has very severe depression
having that much wealth means there's nothing to achieve
that's unironically why so many of the elite are hedonistic degenerates if you've got all the money and you're not motivated by power or greed the serotonin system stops firing

chinese mkultra

People that fill their empty hearts with fame and fortune and are independent from God sometimes commit suicide.

You can fill your heart with everything in life from sex to being rich but only God will satisfy your life.

People desperately need Jesus Christ and only by the repentance of sin and placing their faith and trust upon Him alone will fill their empty hearts.

WRONG

Buddhism is 100x better than your shitty "christianity"

Give me the REAL bible fucktard, oh wait YOU CANT

fucking looser.

>pajeet defending his pajeet-faith this desperately.

Why the fuck dont you have manners cunt

>killed himself by burning coal briquettes on a frying pan
Is this a good and effective way to go? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 0bbcc09aae9286773b051e78e9b5e70d.jpg (567x850, 294K)

literally no pain involved i been told

eh, he was still a wagie

Literally exact same type of system here. Same puppet masters too

Absolutely based. This is the final red pill.

You need Jesus, user.

No joke, I role play as a Christian and it makes me feel better. Pretending you have a big sky daddy looking out for you is reassuring. I still don't belive in it, but even pretending I belief seems to be enough.

Jesus sucks dicks

>why try to chase millions when it wont heal depression?
I'm not depressed. Neither are you probably.

Not even remotely as limiting here. Two artists just got dropped from their label in Korea for dating each other. Their days are all scheduled for them.

This is the answer

>kills himself on my birthday
Uh... Happy birthday to me I guess?

But ya, money doesn't cure depression. No point in having money and time and freedom to do whatever you want, when you don't want to do anything, you want to stay in bed all day and mope around. 0 energy, 0 wants, 0 looking forward to anything. Money won't cure this. Drugs won't cure this. Drugs are good when you're in the right state of mind, but bad when you're in a bad state. Weed makes depression worse if you have it, weed is only great if you're feeling great.

>1 post by this ID

Those lyrics suck

Try kratom

Tastes like shit and makes me sleepy

At any moment down the road your life and how you feel could change in an instant. Just click and you're different or feel different. I don't know about most, but even if it isn't fun anymore if like to see where things go in the future. I hope to die before I get too decrepit but it seems like such a waste to end it all and now see how things turn out. There is always time to let go and die. That just my opinion. I hope things get better for you user.

It'll get better, user. As cliche as it sounds, it'll get better. One day something will click in your head and you'll have a completely different perspective on things. There's no reason for it, it just happens. All I can recommend is not to strive too hard for it and watch for butterflies when you're outside.

You need to get the fuck out
I'd rather be depressed for life and kms at 35 than be ignorant enough to think my imaginary friend will fix everything.

Checked
Are you me? Walking outside and seeing the butterflies fly around always makes me feel peaceful. But it could be different if user lived in a commieblock somewhere.

When you have 50m, the only force you answer to is the government. Just quit your job.

lol God
Just Monika.

Attached: 1523555487771.jpg (1600x1040, 189K)

based and redpilled

Baste and redpiled

Attached: A0F196BB-9AFB-4619-B6F7-1047657F14E3.jpg (726x572, 170K)

based and checked

Emotions are like stocks. There are bear markets and bull markets, but bottom line, every moment there can be change

find yourself a good fetish and let it drive you. This alone would give you at least 5 years to enjoy.
Start with Fetlife

try the AUtoimmune Protocol
I've started it 3 days ago to hopefully reverse my alopecia areata (and possible leaky gut, etc.) and I already feel a bit better and the acne that used to always be on my chest and back is gone already (I thought I was eating clean all these years, but it apparently wasn't clean enough)

no, he fashions a whip to drive money-grubbing jews from the temple XDDdd