I've been mentally ill since I was 15. I am so sick of being poor. I have never had any real money...

I've been mentally ill since I was 15. I am so sick of being poor. I have never had any real money, other than what my parents give me and from the shitty dead end jobs I have worked. I got diagnosed bipolar at 19. I'm trying to become a plumber soon. I'm 26 now.

I'm sick of being sick. I'm sick of it destroying my ability to work, hold a job, or save for retirement. I'm sick of bipolar disorder gradually harming my brain, making me dumber and dumber.

It's like I was born just to suffer and leach off of other people. I have contributed nothing to society in my quarter century on this Earth.

Attached: mentally ill.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u806AxSetSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got a point here user or are you just trying to vent

Have you tried investing in Chainlink?

Everyone talks about how much money they're making in their late twenties, and I'm still stuck at fucking zero.

Only eat rice and beans, and get a second job delivering pizzas.

Attached: aZK8Kfph_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I just keep getting fired. It's pointless. I'm basically hiding out in the educational system, refusing to face reality.

So you think we give a fug? Fix urself or get rekt boi

You gotta be scientific about it

Try something if doesnt work figure out why, then try again
Keep iterating and eventually something works well enough that existing is worth it
Hardest part is not being delusional about why you were wrong
No one would every do anything if they were born satisfied. you gotta see your unhappiness as the gift that will motivate you to do things people without that unhappiness couldnt do

t. Juden Peterstein

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-21-at-11.32.17-AM.png (3360x1798, 1.03M)

It's my shitty memory. It's always been shitty, but now it's crap.

Pro tip: they're fucking lying

I live in LA and every 20 something here tries to flex on social media and buy cars they cant afford. Some times you have young people who are rich but they are either rare or born into wealth. The ones with real money are almost always old fucks (50+) from what I've seen. It takes years of grinding to get to where they're at unless you're an athlete or some artist.

chainlink sucks

No I mean like making 50k or something, not a lot of money, just enough to not live with your fucking parents.

Sell drugs retard

Yeah they're still probably living pay check to pay check.

Being diagnosed with a mental illness isnt really about there being such a thing as objective mental illness, its about getting diagnosed if it makes your life better.
People with scarce personalities have a bigger obstacle but also a bigger reward if they overcome it

I'm living welfare cheque to welfare cheque.

Lol no.

No, it's not one of those fake bullshit mental illnesses like ADHD. I tried to kill myself when I was 15, and had a massive psychotic manic episode when I was 19.

You're just having a down phase. THat's part of what's fucking you up. You gotta embrace that shit. Post on Jow Forums 15 hours a day. Mooch off people and the government if you can. You still have your life and are browsing Jow Forums at just the right time to secure you financial future. You have your whole fucking life to find the path you want. Be thankful every single day for the things that you do have. Say it out loud. Many good things will come to you user, but not before the many good things that you have already. I struggle with the same shit you do. LIfe can be shit but that's because you make it that way. You are the star in your own movie and can do anything you want.

>I'm living welfare cheque to welfare cheque

So you're in the same spot as everyone else. You're doing ok as long as you keep trying to improve

I wasnt saying its fake, im saying you can achieve you want the same way anyone does you just have different problems to solve

if you are alive its for a good reason

trust me its the way the universe works

a long way gone

Ishmael Beah

Dude you are probably possessed by evil spirits. I would bet its more than a chemical/physical issue. Some people have more than one. They can cause tiredness, sickness, negative thoughts, etc.

1. Stop allowing negative thoughts to go through your mind and replace them with positive ones.

Listen to this: The Power of Positive Thinking By Norman Vincent Peale - youtube.com/watch?v=u806AxSetSQ

2. Say this : "To any evil spirit around me or in my mind, I rebuke you with the blood of Jesus christ. I command you to leave in his name."

3. Look at beautiful canonized art and listen to classical music. Beauty also helps repair the mind and soul.

Attached: Leonardo_da_Vinci_Virgin_of_the_Rocks_(National_Gallery_London).jpg (2692x4150, 1.42M)

God doesn't exist. KYS.

Haha either nice larp or that is exactly why you have so many problems. Take it up with God on judgment day. :)

>Haha either nice larp or that is exactly why you have so many problems. Take it up with God on judgment day. :)

Attached: Ameridumb.jpg (680x433, 47K)