Convince me not to KMS

>Make 70k a year as an engineer, which works out to be like 930/week after taxes and insurance (no 401k)
>27k in student loans, 22k in a P2P loan
>My ex wife divorced me when I was in college, unemployed. I gave her custody of our son so I could focus on graduating. She ran off with my child to Boston and hasn't let me see him.
I've paid $14k so far to take my ex wife to court and have $41k in crypto that was worth $256k in January and could have paid off all my debts and paid for litigation.
>Suing ex wife for custody, she sued to raise child support. Judge granted me visits, but also granted her $338/week in child support.
>I now make $600/week after taxes and child support. Can not afford to visit my son.
>Mortgage is $1250 a month, car $200 a month, phone $100 a month, loans $700 a month.

I literally can not afford to live anymore, so I want to just die. I will bankrupt myself trying to be a father and I feel so empty without my son.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (200x210, 392K)

Do it pussy.

>college
>wife
>SON

christ alive why did you go full retard ?

>kids, college meme and marriage
dumb fucking retard.

>vollege
>wife
>son
>buying.crypto and not selling it
Nice job but retarded decisions
kill your wife before yourself

I got divorced at age 26 and got a vasectomy since then. Learned my lesson but still trying to pick up the pieces.

bait plz, please, PLEASE

If you love your son I don't think you should kys

fight on for him. And try to find your own happiness in between.

Take it one thing at a time user.
>Crypto
Get out of that volatile shit. Take the cash and use it to pay off your car and as much of your student loans as is left over
>Mortgage
$1250 is pretty cheap, but if you can't afford that, move out and rent your place out to someone else. Move into an apartment with a roommate or two.
>Car
See above. Pay it off or get rid of it. $200/month for a car is too much for someone in deep financial trouble. You can find a beater that runs just fine for a few grand. Or buy a bicycle and get some exercise.
>Phone
Shop around. Threaten to cancel/switch your plan. See what your carrier can do for you.
>Loans
See above.

You're an engineer. Look at this as a problem to be solved, not a reason to end it. There are poor people in 3rd world countries with real problems. You have a job, a car, substantial savings, and a kid. Man up.

The best you can do in this situation is get a roommate to help you pay for your mortgage and buy a cheaper car you can pay in full.

Jesus Christ what a mess.

Go get yourself an [unknown amount] of Monero and declare bankruptcy.

Because death isnt like going to sleep its more like being stuck at a train station

It's not impossible for you to make your experience worthwhile now, but it will be when you're dead

>vasactomy
for what fucking reason?
Just cum insidr bitches, you mong

Fake your death and move abroad.

Just remember who brought us to this state

Attached: wolfinger sex divorce table.png (640x255, 109K)

PHONE 100$

CAR 200$

BHAHWAHHAHAA MASTERFUL TROLL OP

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AN ENGINEER MAKING 70 K

R E T A R D E D LMAO THAT'S WHAT NEW GRADS MAKE

IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE

TAKE A HERO DOSE OF LSD OR MUSHROOMS

YOU NEED AN OUTSIDER'S PERSPECTIVE ON YOUR PITIFUL LIFE

ALSO THAT CRYPTO SHOULD EASILY BE ABLE TO BE TRADED INTO 100K LOL

PUT IT ALL IN ON BINANCE BITCH

Attached: 1539664805347.jpg (680x677, 63K)

Also this is your "easy way out" button right here

Attached: Divorce rates by number of….jpg (666x692, 55K)

Must be so hard making 70k, you make almost 2 times more than me

try working out the numbers
start living in the car
pay off the more expensive (interest wise) loan first
work another job maybe?

What coyne is KMS

You need to listen to some Dave Ramey, unironically.

How old are you? I'm not sure what kind of engineer you are and how good you're at it but you might be able to take solace in the fact that good engineers will easily make $120,000/year or more with 5 - 10 years experience, depending on how aggressive you are in pursuing money. You can make quite a bit more than that if you go to high cost of living places like Silicon Valley.

Other thing, which you may be able to influence, is to get your ex-wife remarried. That gets you off the hook for child support.

I pay $100 something a year for my Tracfone. Get a better deal