The absolute state of XRP shills

The absolute state of XRP shills

Attached: npcthestandard.png (599x597, 531K)

G

Retard

its f you fucking retard

k

Its tank G

F

next?

The schematic is bad

depends on the width of the connecting tubes / unanswerable with the info given.
just imagine the connection between A and B being so thin it allows less than half the water to flow through that comes out of the tap ==> A automatically fills first
the """"right"""" (NPC) answer is F.

it's either F or K
i think it's K. F would take longer for the water to run to the right and fill up the long pipes.
K would fill up first.

F

you're not supposed to try to solve it
get out normies reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (225x225, 4K)

you autist all the pipes are the same

A,

Fill is a subjective word. It doesn't mean "full". Fill could mean "fill to 1/8th of tank's fullness" in which case A would fill first.

Checkmate, brainlets.

congratz you both are officially.... not retarded!

irrelevant.

no because what you have to remember is that the liquid in the tubes (assuming none of this is in a pressurized system) would only fill to the level of the chamber it's being fed from... So no liquid would reach "I" since it would drain to "L" first

This is the correct answer, but we are not given flow rate, the size of the tanks or the size of the tubes so we just have to assume its the normie tier f answer which a lot of people couldnt even get right.

Let this be a reminder that theres a ton of retards lurking on biz. Vet fud properly.

F

>which tank will fill up first
>fill up

besides the question is about fluid dynamics, not semantics.

assuming all pipes are same width then obviously G. If water is coming out slow it wont even flow from C to J

Engineer here, H will fill up first.
It would be G, but the pipe from C to D is blocked.

you better go return that degree user

Get your eyes checked mr engineer

>when people with middling IQ's think they're being clever

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26_03-11-28.png (298x128, 9K)

Tell me where I'm wrong faggot

confirmed retards

this is the level of intelligence you're dealing with on a regular basis Jow Forums, remember that next time you see someone shilling a coin or giving you TA predictions

the entry to H is blocked. the answer is F

Wait nevermind, the pipe to H is blocked too. It'll be F.

>C to D is blocked.

H is blocked too you dumb nigger. He's right, return your degree you blind motherfucker.

Today I learned never to listen or trust anyone on Jow Forums, guys that claim they're engineers are dumb 3rd world street shitters and nothing more

Depends on how fast the water fiows desu

I fucking hate you Jow Forums
out of curiosity, how many of you are XRP bag holders?

I have to deal with this daily in BAT threads. People don't even understand the difference between CPC, and CPM ad rates.

TA predictions are probably the worst though. People can actually make some decent arguments against BAT, but TA believers are on a completely different retard spectrum.

None because a single drop of water won't fill up any of them.

Depends on how much damage container G would cause by falling on the pipe system because its not connected to anything.

This is correct

i guess they never miss huh

Attached: hit or miss.png (599x597, 568K)

kek. The whole system would fail

it depends on the viscosity of the fluid and the speed at which it's coming out of the wall dick

S E E T H I NG

loled

>hurr durr just follow the lines but watch out for the tricky blocked ones!!

this entire question is for brainlets

S

The liquid's from a water faucet, brainlet.

there were people who thought it would go to k

Come guys its obviously G. Who here also owns XRP by the way? (^^>)

XRP blockchain security engineer here. It is G. Ripple $350 eoy.

The connection between C and D is closed. So it isn't G.

The based high IQ Rick and Morty non NPC answer is
IT DEPENDS
Well done beta faggots, go write research paper about it. I'm surprised you didn't call it a social construct.

Congrats... You are officially retarded

Like you cant have other liquids being pumped through a faucet you moron. Also you would need to know material and how strong the closed connections are to withstand the accumulated water pressure. If you fuckers are cocky about details, at least do it right and give all necessary variables ir stfu.

Yep, it is F.

D and H is closed off, I will not start filling unless L is filled off. L supplies to F and H, but since H is closed off, the flow is diverted to F only. Once F is filled up, L can be filled, which in turn allows I and K to be filled.

Final answer F.

L will fill up first. Also yes I hold Ripple, I'm convinced it will be #1 in the long run. BItcoin can go high yes but it still has recognizable boundaries. ETH and XRP are the only coins I can think of that can grow beyond gold.

since the highest point of F is lower than the highest point of L, it's impossible for L to fill first.

>yes I hold Ripple
this does not surprise me

I meant L ofcourse, I mistyped, L and F are very close together on the keyboard yknow?

It's F. Amazing how many answers wrong here, really shows that this board is mostly filled with mouthbreathers.

F

it will overflow through walls, look closely

Yes but they didn't give glow rate. The question was misleading and requires the assumption that flowrate is slow and allows A to drain the tube before filling because the answer would require no thought.

Attached: 1540536801810.png (599x597, 576K)

there is NO flow rate its fucking pressure from gravitetion u dumb mogloid

and from the image you can see the water is dripping from the down into container A

It also depends on the flow rate, in some cases A could be first filled as the pipes would only allow x amount of liquid to flow through from gravitation

>only 10/10 eyesight can solve.
Wow sure based on my iq.

This J would have to fill to the same level as the water entering from C before it begins filling I. Now that you see I am smart, buy PHR or stay poor.

None of them will fill up because the tap is closed. Evaporation will stop any of them from filling up.

dense af

All you had to do was poke a hole you numbnuts.
No wonder you all buy shit like LINK and REQ. problem solving unheard of.

Its E you fucktards
Are you all completely dumb or what

look closley its closed mate

You guys are all retarded. It's A

if the blue drop is rocks, then it's A

F

Attached: braion.png (211x239, 6K)

IT IS A!
A WILL FILL FIRST BECAUSE AFTER LOWER BUCKETS ARE FULL, WATER FLOW BACK UP INTO A, WHICH IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FILL UP FULLY!
WATER CANT FLY!

Attached: WATERCANTFLY.png (599x597, 475K)

Based + red pilled

Look at fucking pic related carefully dumb cunts. Keep looking. Does it ever fill up. Keep looking. Mmm nonononono it never moves cause your all so retarded, you thought the picture was animated. Hahahaha fucking geniuses.

WATER CANT ALMOST NOT FLY IT CANT FLY EVER YOU STUPID!

Attached: GENIUSNOTNPC.png (599x597, 606K)

are you bait? F fills first mate. you almost got it tho.
this is correct

>water can't fly
>pic related describes water flying

Tiffany Hayden, a xrp supporter solved this before most of the autists here, she has higher IQ than most of you

Wew this thresd gave me cancer

Fuck off edgy mofos
It's F, you should remember the letter from your school grades

A fills up first because the pipe that's pouring the water in is clearly wider than the pipe letting water out. Checkmate atheists

This implys another tank is already full, you are fucking retarded

The creator of this golden bait is the true genius mastermind here.

And half of Jow Forums got it wrong.

Imagine being this stupid

>engineer
H is blocked you fucking idiot. You are probably one of those niggers who got a free ride into college to meet demographic requirements while the white people and asians who got better grades than you got denied. KILL YOURSELF!!!

Attached: 1534200487284.gif (524x399, 53K)