EOS or ETH ? Please roll for my Portfolio

I like to make my portfolio smaller to just a few holdings. Im really not sure if i should hold EOS or ETH for the long term so i let decide your dubs for my destiny.
Roll ending dubs 00, 11, 22, 33, 44 = Sell EOS for ETH
Roll ending dubs 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 = Sell ETH for EOS
thank your for your help frens.

Attached: e.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

EOS is corrupt

Shit tier argument. HAHA

EOS is your only option if you want something that is functional. Anything else and you might as well just fucking hope and pray you get super lucky.

Banking is more functional and even less corrupt than EOS, cocksucker.

dubs please lets roll frens

EOS is the better coin check em

Attached: 1540455003742m.jpg (1024x750, 126K)

ETH is more corrupt. Literally the devs make all the decisions and two chinese mining pools control >50% of the hash rate.

EOS is the future.

nice pic user

Nope. There's a big difference between influence and control. Miners adopt the upgrades and do as the devs suggest because it's in their interest.

EOS is controlled by 21 brock producers and the shady ass exchanges you fucking retards left your shitcoins on.
They will run a fractional reserve on you cucks and print out the difference.

>should I invest in the company building a rocket prototype or in the company that got a cat turd that kind of looks like a rocket?

>Miners adopt the upgrades and do as the devs suggest because it's in their interest.

The minors are absolutely pissed by the idea of a POS version of ETH and they are doing everything they can to prevent it from happening.

Only one of these coins is still net positive in usd and BTC gains from last November, think the choice is obvious user

Attached: DC886300-B4E3-466F-ACA9-E8EFC3CA5AEA.jpg (1400x969, 140K)

>Miners adopt the upgrades and do as the devs suggest because it's in their interest.
Just like EOS token holders vote in block producers who work in their interests. There's no fundamental difference. Whales control both blockchains. Except in EOS there are 21 controlling hands and in ETH there are 2.

Now you know why they delayed casper until sharding is ready, to give mining pools more time to develop staking pool contracts or give stakers the ability to stake on their own with a smaller portfolio.

F2 pool is smart enough to start accumulating OMG and I believe David Knott is now focused on staking pools for Plasma. Should be pretty profitable to be a pool leader.

Don't lie to yourself. Aside from Brock1 the exchanges have all of the voting power.
I even tried buying EOS, but then I install the wallet and it tells me I needed permission to activate it. I laughed and dumped it immediately.

thank you for your dubs. will sell all EOS for ETH. ah and i didnt understand what you mean with your comment.

Congrats on being a complete retard. Exchanges allow their users to vote. If they were voting with coins that didn't belong to them then people wouldn't be able to withdraw their coins.

>but then I install the wallet and it tells me I needed permission to activate it.
You aren't smart enough for crypto, sorry.

>Now you know why they delayed casper until sharding is ready, to give mining pools more time to develop staking pool contracts or give stakers the ability to stake on their own with a smaller portfolio.

That's garbage, they should be pushing casper ASAP. Fuck minors who will never want it to happen either way. If this isn't a form of corruption I don't know what is.

I know ETH is eating shit because they had to delay casper this year.
But they came to the conclusion that +1,000 staking requirements would turn ETH into EOS. With no properly constructed staking pools, shit would get pwned by the exchanges.

>would turn ETH into EOS
So people would actually use it?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26_05-42-10.png (1474x586, 123K)

>But they came to the conclusion that +1,000 staking requirements would turn ETH into EOS. With no properly constructed staking pools, shit would get pwned by the exchanges.

WHy do people keep freaking claiming ETH has no governance model then also say stuff like this? How did (((They))) feel about hurting the minors feelings. (((The))) came to the conclusion.

Meanwhile everyone holding ETH are getting ripped to shreds as the damn coin continues downwards.

And the thing they fear most? It might become like EOS! A coin that has higher transactions persecond and more use cases!

> But those poor miners guys they matter so much!

This is when you begin to realize that crypto is a religion for some people. Ideological zealotry and black and white thinking. They don't ACTUALLY care about whether or not anyone will use it.

I am kind of wondering how long it will take until someone makes a god coin. No bullshit shit, that would be a little scary.

You’re welcome. What I was trying to say is that one company is doing actual work towards a useable solution, and the other one is just waving its arms to try and look like the other one. But you figured it out already...
Also, please check them sirs

ETH obviously

o we had the same dubs, 22 confirmed, ETH will win confirmed, thanks Jow Forums, thx frens

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 7K)