How do you win job interviews?

How do you win job interviews?

Attached: 1454884366257.jpg (700x714, 34K)

When they ask you what your biggest weakness is, you stand up and slap your chest and say "Do I look weak to you, faggot?"

firm handshake, then before letting go guide their hand down to feel your rock hard bulge. gets em every time

be black

dress like a woman be a woman, like nigger works too

identify as a woman and say you're transitioning
wear a nice tight skirt that shows your bulge on interview day
feminine handshake
wear an ImWithHer button on your lapel

But, seriously: what is your three biggest weaknesses? How should I respond to this question?

level up ur charisma and physical appearance as well as speechcraft, having qualifications help too

Worked for me, can confirm.

Well, Carol, heh, I know you are HR but really, it's "what are your three biggest weaknesses" not "what is". What's next, "fewer work for us"? Pathethic.

Anyway, I'd say my one biggest weakness is that I am too much of a teamplayer and always want to share the glory as opposed to point out a mistake someone makes or hogging all the spoils. I guess I'm just nice that way.

My biggest weakness is that my work is often just too high quality. I always work extremely well with my peers, but my peers frequently have trouble working with me because they feel they can't measure up to my standards.

Buy chainlink. You just win.

Atop being a wage cuck faghot and start your own business like a real man.

The key with the stupid weakness question is to talk about how you solve your weakness. So these are good examples:

>what's your biggest weakness user
>My biggest weakness? Sometimes I overcommit to tasks and spend too many resources looking for solutions instead of moving on to other tasks that could yield better results. I've learned to address this by working as part of a team and making sure to take input from others and to delegate when necessary, this helps me remember 'the bigger picture' and understand when to reallocate resources.

>what's your biggest weakness user
>Overpromising, I am a natural optimist and I tend to present that optimism to others. So my instinct is always to guarantee the best outcomes to my clients, however life doesn't always work out that way and you don't want to be caught having to backtrack. So what I do is I make sure to always keep things in perspective, take the advice of the experts, as they say 'hope for the best, prepare for the worst'.

The other key is to project your voice and sound confident when you say this stuff.

Attached: 13132321.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Show up before the boss gets to work the day of the interview and just start flipping burgers. When he walks in and sees you flipping burgers without burning the place down you'll instantly be hired. Then demand a raise

Be better than your competitors

Yeah these are viable, just try not to make it sound too convenient if they really want to know about areas that you could improve on and such.

What about dealing with "Why should we hire you"? Obviously you can't downplay other candidates through generalising yet it's difficult to put into words just how you could make their organisation a whole lot better by being the chosen one.

you need fucking capital to start a business faggot

Maybe expand on your skills and how you could use them to improve the company?

>level up ur charisma and physical appearance as well as speechcraft,
>having qualifications help too

Attached: 1248494311899.jpg (320x213, 17K)

Yeah all black people are simultaneously on welfare and have paying jobs

>My biggest weakness if perfectionism. I`m never satisfied with my job so I always try to find some flaw in it.

It`s bullshit but worked for me.

only way you win is buy not showing up. leave the stupid wagies sitting there wondering where you at while squander you life posting stupid comments on imageboards

Lie. Lie lie lie. Lie about everything you can get away with. I left my previous job at 69K for a new one at 82K because I lied to the recruiter and I lied about competing offers (I did fine on the technical portion)

if u hav to ask you will nevr kno

based and redpilled

Being good looking helps a ton (especially if the interviewer is female), this is something people don't realize or tell you

Seriously, do you think Henry Cavill could fail an interview?

the ones that try to get off welfare are showered with job offers