It's time to acquire a new Link marine

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1055517521082609664?s=19

Use your weaponized autism for the good this time, spam ALL your Link memes under his tweet. Go.

Attached: ElonFutureLinkMarine.png (1080x556, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BropoBro/status/1055755617648984064
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1023754616192684040?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hey guys im relatable weeblon musk, CIA? Whats that

Attached: images(3).jpg (376x134, 10K)

Good luck getting through the normie shitstorm that memes have turned into.

This is now a climate change denier thread

Attached: main-qimg-9e91214702486d3bb907a0138d26413e.png (602x380, 191K)

Ok, if you don't see an opportunity here, I don't know what to tell you. If Link will fail to reach mainstream visibility, it will be YOUR fault. Fucking Aspergers.

I agree

Nice try marine, but don't worry about it. ChainLink is going to handle this all on their own just fine.

Musk would be opposed to chainlink because it is an essential step to AI automation of society

read the fucking whitepaper you fucking cockmongler, do you think link is like any other shitcoins that need normie fomo and meme partnerships to moon? no link will moon regardless when it gets used, so in the meantime we need to keep the price low and not post memes on fucking elon musk's twitter

Of course, BUT, its price is not only linked to its success. You need investors, you need VISIBILITY.

Electricity is green user dont worry about where it come from

Attached: images(4).jpg (990x310, 32K)

Better! If this will be the case, he will talk about it even more. Good or bad doesn't matter. It's all about visibility.
>See trump

I disagree. It's not about investors at all. The only reason for investors in the first place is mainly for node distribution. The price will rise with the use of the network.

Do what the fuck you want to do. I'm out.

Chad bald billionaire vs virgin hair plugs billionaire

Attached: images(5).jpg (300x180, 5K)

lmao cya nerd

This, if any of you dumbfucks try to shills Link on Elon's twitter I will start posting the nazi link cubes and racist Link memes and associate Link with the alt right.

Shut the fuck up about Link you unbelievable shits. Link can go to 1k without any normies knowing about it and without a coinbase listing (it will never get a CB listing BTW) and it doesn't need your dumb shilling.

I fucking hate this wave of new linkie bagholding fucks trying to shill Link lately. What happened to us being united in FUD. Fuck new Linkies. You should all sell you faggots.

Good, go sell you faggot.

I replied here : twitter.com/BropoBro/status/1055755617648984064

>15 hours ago
That's literally an eternity on Twitter

meh better late than never

based and redpilled. the 2017 bull run was a mistake. newcomers need to fuck off back to where they came from

wew a fucking cuck day trading link.

stop day trading it doesn't seem to be working for you

Oh here we go, the most predictable insult in the brainlet linkies arsenal. "Y-y-your just a daytrader, a SWINGLINKER!!!!!!"

No. What I am is a Link oldfag. I never swingtrade Link, but there is nothing wrong with it. Every time Link pumps we get an influx of brainlet nu linkers who think it has to be shilled and want to go on an impatient bullrun straight away.

What you don't realize is the absolute best thing for Link to go into a bear market and become cheap as fuck. Christ it's fucking infuriating how much people don't understand about Link. It's in the best interests of everyone that Link stay cheap and you accumulate as much as possible (1MM should be your goal) because once mainnet comes out it's guaranteed to take off and doesn't need any shilling or exposure at all. Everyone of you stupid little shits trying to shill and pump this coin are shooting yourself in the foot and denying yourself more Linkies and are giving away Link to other people. This isn't about speculation where you need everyone hyped to buy it for the price to increase like BTC you fucking moron. Other people buying Link are you fucking enemies. Fuck everyone else who buys Link. I want all the fucking Link. Fuck you for buying it. Sell me your Link you little shit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (583x182, 21K)

>REEEEEEEEEEE DO WHAT I WANT OR IL POST NAZIS ON TWITTER

Do it you sad faggot. You have no power

you realize the absurdity of what you are saying? no one has enough cash to buy 1MM links, if so then the person has already made it.

most of us are wagecucks with a saalary of 50k$-80k$/year, we cannot afford to buy more otherwise we go bankrupt.
the faster link moons the better for all of us.

also some people have put more than half of their life savings in link already, theearly adopters, and most have bought in when link was around .5$ - 1$, if you wish for link to crash it alsomeans you want those people to have a heart attack, even though they belieev in the project and have been since the beggining.

you're not that much of a early adopter. because end december 2017 early 2018 link was not cheap at all.

plus you had enough time, in July the price went as down as 17 cents FFS what do you need more?

He's been smoking weed again. Fucking hell Elon

sounds to me like you dont understand link

Attached: 1517609547623.jpg (1403x1402, 1.68M)

In real projects
Everything is priced in, donald trump could tweet "my linky stays super stinky $1000 eoy" and price action would be the same just with more volume

those memes are the worst ive ever fucking seen. none of them make any sense. are twitter normies actually this retarded?

srsly it seems most are just screencaps of dumb shit sometimes with a caption

Attached: DqawQuDWsAAtBuO.jpg (1200x1183, 244K)

Whoever bought in at .5 or higher are the newfags he's complaining about. I want to accumulate more but at these prices I have to take smaller buys. I was hoping to stake a bit before hitting $1.

I am an early adopter I bought the hour it listed on Binance. I didn't manage to get into the ICO and I don't trust Etherdelta so I waited.

I absolutely want those Linkies who bought during December and January to have a heart attack and sell at a loss. Fuck those fucking assholes for pumping Link so high during the bull market. I was unable to accumulate for a full 3 fucking months due to that and had to wait till fucking march to begin buying again. And now it's happening again. I fucking hate you buy high faggots causing the price to go up. Fuck you you stupid bull.

The faster Link moons means the less Link you can buy. If you are earning 50k a year you are getting a decent paycheck every week/fortnight. You can now buy half the fucking Link you could last month with your paycheck. How is this good. Link needs a big dump and to go back down. I fucking hate speculative fucks buying up high pre mainnet. This just will go parabolic on Mainnet due to network usage alone you fucks, keep price speculation the fuck away from Link because it will only hurt you in the long run.

Imagine how angry you will be when you realize you fucked yourself over. You bought 10k Linkies or some other pitiful amount, then started shilling it, and managed to get to 25k Linkies before mainnet due to the price continually rising due to your fucking shilling and the fact you liked market buying big pumps right after news, partnerships and conferences, just so you could "help support Links upwards price movement". Then when the Network usage drives to price to 8k alone and you are earning absolute fuck you money from staking. How you will feel when your realized if you'd just shut your dumb fuck mouth you could have easily gotten to 100k Linkies with your paycheck if you'd just bought low, FUDed hard and kept accumulating.

Shut the fuck up you dumbass private. I was a high ranking officer before the December Bullrun even started.

kek
in all seriousness we can't let chainlink get the nuclear codes though, guys

Attached: 1530181371419.jpg (1836x722, 163K)

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1023754616192684040?lang=en

He's already a linker guys don't worry

Heh someone use that one

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-035903_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 623K)

Istnieje he losing it?

BASED
EVERYONE RETURN TO FUDDING

dude we are not all equal, some have 100k links already, some 50k some 2k and trying hard to get to 10k.

I understand but alot of people finished stacking, they cannot afford to invest more.

reading your post I totally understand your point of view if i was still accumulating.

since i cannot inject liquidity into CL anymore my only solution would be to day trade.

but for me at least I finished injecting money

Was thinking the same thing. I never realized how good the memes here are.

Roger that
Link is shit

>Shut the fuck up you dumbass private. I was a high ranking officer before the December Bullrun even started.
The level of autism

Bump

You absolute dumbfuck! The cheaper LINK is, the more you get as staking rewards, you human trash, fuck you!

cringe

>accumulate
Translation: “I’m a dirt-poor wagie who lives paycheck to paycheck yet feel entitled to having the entire world wait for me”.

at what point is Elon Musk going to make his own version of twitter so he can't get banned? or is he OK just being the most interesting thing going on the entire platform and not getting anything out of it

How else would he troll leftist NPCs?

You seem unhinged.

Elon Musk taking note of LINK defeats the purpose of the token. Read the white paper.

Attached: my love.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Does this mean we've hit an ATL and are holding support??? BUY BUY BUY

Pure cringe

i wish climate change wasnt real

Im doing my part

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-050300_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 1.14M)

This. They fuck me off. They are the cause of this fomo uptrend too. New linkies getting excited over news and buying it. Trying to shill it to normies and thinking normies need to buy it is fundamentally misunderstanding LINK.

Once they are mature linkies they will embrace fud or be indifferent. This hand holding is pathetic

100% correct. The chainlink community is trash and absolutely reddit tier. The handholding, circle jerking, and newfaggotry has grown way out of control. Pol died for trump to win the election. Biz dies to make a few of us rich.

might also want to target ex-mulesoft employees. Some got laid off after being acquired. Could bring great talent to the network

Attached: e00c8098552fd5a32feb8adff9fd44e1--purple-party-urban-photography.jpg (236x365, 20K)

cringe dude

retards
sergey is love

italianfag

Hey you billionaire faggot pump REQ and QSP please sir