Wysker will go to the moon in 2019 when ad platform comes

Where are those pajeets who dont want to buy this insanely cheap coin ? Stay poor your faggots.

Attached: WYS_Catty.jpg (566x800, 71K)

It has a trade like every orher day. How do you even buy into this crap? Does it plan on getting on more exchanges - concrete proof

no other exchanges needed. Idex is just fine.

more fascinated by retards who decide now is a great time to dump their tokens at a sub-ico price.

Yes certenly is, fucking mongoloid. Nobody, literally nobody is trading

Currently it's down to 3/5 of the cheapest (post parity) ico price in terms of eth. Just bite the bullet and think of anything up to +66% of this price extremely fair. It's only down this low because some faggot whale is sock puppeting fudders in the telegram and then accumulating as the weak handed pussies in the chat dump. Bare in mind you can sell to yourself very easy on idex. I called him out on it and he just cryptically avoided talking about it without ever denying it.

I know it's probably a new feeling for you, but this is what buying the bottom feels like.

Ah yes, buying the bottom. Sure fucking feels like buying the bottom when i literally 10x every pajeets bags if i get the amount i want

So in other words, no one is selling? Hmm wonder why they want to hold? And many never sold even at 4x ICO price.
>102m coin supply
>1m market cap
>constantly upgraded 2.0 app available on both play and apple store
>featured by apple
>winner of UNESCO nextelpro award for innovation
>obvious recruitment of new investor with recent hiring of 10 new people and transition to GmbH from UG.
> ad platform goes live early next year when real buy pressure for token will come into play.
>500k users= only 200 tokens pp to transfer the value of the data concerning their app usage, the value of discounts provided by merchants and the cost of advertising campaigns that will be deployed by various merchants.
>more than 1/6 of the circulating 60m should be considered off the market too from iron hands.

Attached: 1527424155330.jpg (625x808, 462K)

Fuck you nigger im skyrocketing this shitcoin when my tomo orders clear out

CEO said some days ago they‘ll officially apply for coinbase when they revamped their tokensite.

one retard dumped north of 200k yday, another 100k transfered to IDEX today, a good chance to buy the bottom

Good. Enjoy being rich.

Attached: 1528426424291.png (350x420, 336K)

People are buying the token and holding it. This is not a bad thing, it means that even in this dead market, with a so-far under the radar project, those of us who bought in aren't trying to dump our tokens.

Ask yourself why that is.

Attached: FormerGreatPower.jpg (728x960, 85K)

Since I'm one of the fools that participated in the presale I'll tell you why nobody's selling.

1. Beacuse I don't want to sell at loss
2. Nobody wants to buy even a few k. And I own over 100k of those. It's worth next to nothing right now, so what's the point of selling.
3. It goes nowhere. Once the ad platform kicks off they have nothing left to wait for and the price is gonna tank even further.

So, I just consider that lost money with a tiny chance of making even if somehow the app gets semi popular and not a total disaster.

fuck the ad platform, all this needs is a decent exchange listing, nothing else to make you back your ico price several times over. It is only matter of time, so to sell now is truly pants on head retarded.

You've had plenty of time to sell at a profit, for a while there were asks for way over the ICO price.

Your argument doesn't hold up.

Ok enough of that shit. Lets watch the pump today...

looks like the paid shills are back, update your filters guys, they messed up the whole project badly and it'll turn out to be the next confido.

LoL the paid fudders are here for your rescue

lmao there is no volume, your highly anticipated Wysker 2.0 did nothing price wise even though you got featured by Apple Germany.
What makes you think you will see any change once your ad platform taeks off.

Institutional demand. Wys will be one of the very few coins with actual use.

Let's say your an "institution". Would you invest in a project nobody uses?

Also this

Who says nobody uses it? So far there have been at least 20k downloads. You can check that if you download the App. Then you’ll get a new wysker#. When a friend of mine recently loaded it he got #19k something. + they onboarded already at least 6 retailers, so there already guaranteed interested companies involved. And if you were wysker? Would you put your money into a GmbH-foundation and hire 10 new full timers if you are on the way to bankruptcy?