Any oldfags in here?

Which coins were being shilled here in 2014 besides Ethereum

Attached: Unknown.jpg (1249x415, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stablecoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good question op

There was no ethereum . Only dogecoin. Dogecoin was going to overthrow bitcoin. Pandacoin was going to be the next dogecoin

>forgets litecoin

litecoin

Wasnt Litecoin labeled as a scam back then?

Everything was labaled a scam back then.

Chainlink

All I remember now is it was/is supposed to be a faster version of btc and at least hover around a fourth of its value. Then ETH came along and everyone forgot about ltc.

Also, this.

none

this, I even have a folder from all the memes back then. currently on mobile tho, I will dump them later.

Please do!

>2014
>Ethereum

everyone hated ripple. stellar was new, but nobody thought much of it.

PnD

Attached: pandacoin.png (250x250, 85K)

He's lying you retard. Chainlink was created in 2017 to scam newfag morons.

Attached: IMG_1157.png (500x622, 323K)

Was Ethereum actually being shilled back then?

Yes, a lot.

Do you own any chainlink?

FUDded too

Attached: ETH.jpg (1830x349, 216K)

lol this looks exactly like deluded linkies

Shit replace eth with link and that a post you’d see pretty much every day on here

Link 1000 eoy confirmed

Everyone on this board owns Chainlink. But you better keep it to yourself or we will have to kill you

Attached: image.jpg (750x532, 282K)

BlackCoin was around.

If you look at the CMC snapshots, there were really a few major top coins. Ethereum was always top 3 next to Ripple so of course it was being shilled.
Nowadays there are so many projects and the money is all spread out. I wouldn’t expect another Ethereum run to happen on a coin again. That was it.

it is a scam isn't it?

original fag here

I’m an oldfag. Jow Forums didn’t exist.

Oh didn’t realize your were talking about 2014. It was actually doge all the time.

Original /b/tard from 2007. Was a wild place back then. Pain olympics, people blowing their faces up, zippo cat, mass murder videos with drill machines... Jow Forums is now domesticated.

Litecoin of 2014 was eth of 2017. Every day you'd hear name of new shitcoin forked from litecoin

this piece of shit
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stablecoin/

Attached: sbc.jpg (249x202, 9K)