Bitcoin General

Bitcoin General - Discussion & predictions for the future

Is it really going to be worth 1M USD?

Attached: Bitcoin-Price-Today-What-is-triggering-the-Bitcoin-sell-off.jpg (696x373, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.tube/play?hash=Qme6j6qRwMNe4fV68GEgSg1XSVaLZ1ydMQCnNq5NEKn56Y&channel=39140
coingape.com/chinese-not-prohibit-owning-transferring-bitcoin/
coinatmradar.com/country/226/bitcoin-atm-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=GPpZxOjvU10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With math yeah.

Yes it will. Because reasons. And math. And muh scarcity.

I have been thinking about this a lot and it seems really undervalued right now at 6k usd

The proof of work algorithm, scarcity, capability for instant global transactions, lack of central organisation / server, and elimination of third parties such as banks (which also allows for tax evasion). If countries make it illegal as a threat to the Jewish banking cartel, would this have a big effect on its value or is bitcoin immune from this?

I think making it illegal would just have people jump ship to the 2nd largest crypto. If they ban that too we'll probably start to get really strange crypto-hybrids that blur the line between crypto/videogame currency/high score/gift card/website credit. I don't think the genie can be put back in the bottle.

Can crypto really be banned though? Even if its "illegal" surely people can still use it since its untraceable, and the internet is available to everyone.

How could any government stop people using crypto?

$1million is a biggggg stretch.

but i definitely see $100k happening.

as long as the production cost keeps rising, price will too

1 million is possible if it becomes a global currency that is used by everyone, and replaces all currently used fiat

I hate people that say this...

> 16x is possible right now!
> But another 10x after that? No way man!!

Has anyone read pic related?
Thoughts?

Attached: images (4).jpg (331x500, 23K)

>untraceable
Lol, have fun trying to buy bitcoin without KYC. Pretty much impossible to buy any significant amounts with fiat these days.

It absolutely won't. What cryptofags don't realize is that centralized systems are much more practical for money, the average user wants the ability to reverse transactions

you need a good network of people that are willing to buy and then sell to you for cash
only chance to get untraceable bitcoin, except actually earning it

DeWayn Ivan Dinkins - My Niggas Getting Bitcoin

bit.tube/play?hash=Qme6j6qRwMNe4fV68GEgSg1XSVaLZ1ydMQCnNq5NEKn56Y&channel=39140

Attached: MY NIGGAS GETTING BITCOIN.png (736x733, 704K)

>What are second layer solutions
The base layer definitely won't ever be used for day to day transactions. Any blockchain is going to get bogged down if everyone is trying to do that. Bitcoin's conservative approach to scaling is it's best feature that allows for secure final settlement of funds.

Limited supply and with institutional investors coming in December no doubt it’s gonna be worth $1 million dollars within 5 years.

I'd be happy with it just replacing some portion of gold/silver investing

Buy it from miners . I mine ethereum , I'd sell some to someone some for cash

how they fuck can i get cash into a wallet quick? every bitcoin wallet site are all unavailable or take days to authenticate?

Attached: e49d032f2ab8ad362720f5c4256e6837.jpg (720x540, 56K)

I'll just leave it at this
coingape.com/chinese-not-prohibit-owning-transferring-bitcoin/

what country?

U.S.

Attached: obama devil.jpg (610x647, 240K)

Mandatory reading, together with The Sovereign Individual.

Whenever you want to shill Bitcoin to people, you have to shill them the concept of sound money first, which is what the book does.

be careful, there are some deluded bcashies around here who will never understand this logic.

this horseshit keeps coming up for different sites

Attached: Capture.png (1288x774, 125K)

Bitcoin will be 100K by end of March ‘19

Remember you only need 1

Remember this had been planned for 30+ years

Your time is running out.

'here you go fren
coinatmradar.com/country/226/bitcoin-atm-united-states/

Forget 1m, I'll be happy of it goes to 20k before June 2019.

thank you user i love you. so how does it work really i just show up and can get a wallet there and am able to invest?

yes, i'm so bullish 'bout it

no sweat
you should use a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger S
you sound like a rookie, here's an educational video
youtube.com/watch?v=GPpZxOjvU10

yes I have one being shipped to me now..but do i need that device to use the kiosk thing?

Attached: 1533804766716.jpg (909x987, 360K)

you need the BTC wallet address from your ledger and the cash

the kikes at chase wont verify my account and the transaction will not complete...but my paypal transaction went through...is there another way to buy these ledgers without going through jew banks? maybe a gift card or something? will respond with a giant redpill
: D

Might hold steady at about 1k USD per coin but the big returns are gone.

wow really?

>Is it really going to be worth 1M USD?
No

Heres something to make those future predictions a bit easier

merv.tech

tracks all crypto mentions on /biz

Attached: ___.jpg (570x395, 91K)