Shill me some microcaps

Attached: 1540554258557.png (1146x852, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.blockonomics.co/blockonomics-partners-with-flyp-me-to-help-merchants-accept-alts-d75d433f0d7a
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-new-blockchain-finance-sector-3-companies-that-will-find-their-niche-807e48e744d5?_branch_match_id=463240418432786884
medium.com/lendingblock/community-update-september-28th-2018-sprint-13-singapore-trip-marketing-plan-details-panel-874fc1d6b564
medium.com/zippie/sign-in-with-zippie-the-worlds-fastest-dapp-onboarding-solution-now-available-on-kovan-testnet-1321df2bfd97
coingecko.com/en/coins/saronite
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XRN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

XRN

APOT - stake it and get 1% (in ETH) daily

microcaps are a scam and will make you an indefinite bagholder. Buy community driven, open source, innovative smallcaps instead. They're poised to be the biggest gainers of Q4 2018 - Q1 2019 judging by current market performance.

FYP
The deal is made.
blog.blockonomics.co/blockonomics-partners-with-flyp-me-to-help-merchants-accept-alts-d75d433f0d7a

How much is a smallcap?
Name a few you like.

LND (lending block)

Get a bag while you can. Only 3M marketcap. Sell book surprisingly thin at both idex and bilaxy. Gonna be one of the pioneers in lending industry.

Lending/borrowing/mortgage/collateral are the booming business in any asset class. With time people will lend those crypto which they are gonna hold anyway, to earn interest. And some are gonna borrow some from that liquidity. Just like banks.

These lending tokens are the banks of crypto industry.

Now, this coin will soon surprise like Nerva, Nexo, or XRB. I am having the same feeling like I had when I first discovered XRB.

Read up more on it here :

medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-new-blockchain-finance-sector-3-companies-that-will-find-their-niche-807e48e744d5?_branch_match_id=463240418432786884

medium.com/lendingblock/community-update-september-28th-2018-sprint-13-singapore-trip-marketing-plan-details-panel-874fc1d6b564

Buy Trx and put it into the TronFOMO Dapp (only has a 98k TRX jackpot right now) As long as the amount of trox in the contract triples before the game ends you will be in profit and by the current volume of key buys. That could happen within a day or less

Attached: TRON-2-678x381.png (678x381, 182K)

i cant even find APOT when I try to look, that must be a really low tier coin

PNY obviously

DACC

This is a coin being quietly shilled / added to the watch list in paid groups.
Great low sat coin. UUU also, but DACC has much more headroom.

CHX. The next security token to blow up. Only 4m cap. Already had own blockchain. Lots of business interest.

Safecoin
coingecko.com/en/coins/safecoin

The next 50x is most definitely XRN

obvious

Attached: image.jpg (300x168, 17K)

“Sign in with Zippie—the world’s fastest dApp onboarding solution now available on Kovan testnet” medium.com/zippie/sign-in-with-zippie-the-worlds-fastest-dapp-onboarding-solution-now-available-on-kovan-testnet-1321df2bfd97

I can't believe no-one has said ZIPT

OP brain

i unironically know the next 100x but i wont tell biz LuL

It has gone more than 30× in few months

This!
But dont forget to hold some XNV too.

Attached: Join_Serve.png (1191x670, 1.08M)

INN

but also look at RLX for a long term position

It's a scam.

CarVertical asap

Attached: coinmeme.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Turtlecoin and XTL. 1 sat and 14 SATs respectively.

PNY

1688% staking begins in two weeks
aggressive marketing push begins this weekend
BIZ still attempting to FUD it

Attached: PNY.png (249x197, 120K)

XRN, TRTL, PNY, & CHEESE

Pajeet cash, the real rupee.

What's CHEESE exactly about?

it hasn't had a trade in 2 days, and you can literally clear out the entire idex sell order book with 37 eth (excluding the ridicously high 200 eth sell order) So why would this bitch suddenly gain any traction?

Stop being only talk and start being a walk and do it, bitch.

Here are some more appropriate threads for you OP.
You will get the answers you seek here

>PNY
>1688% staking
user, I...

Nimiq.

Third for XRN
coingecko.com/en/coins/saronite
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-XRN

Bump

I am looking for ERC-20s

Bump

l3l