So are we just gonna pretend

That we aren't on the precipice of the greatest financial crisis and subsequent depression in human history?

And yet here you all are shilling memecoins ...

DO YOU FAGS NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Attached: 1540150800185.jpg (378x378, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/11/china-will-compel-saudi-arabia-to-trade-oil-in-yuan--and-thats-going-to-affect-the-us-dollar.html?view=story&$DEVICE$
m.youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04
youtube.com/watch?v=emcT185BXMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy link

shhh shhh just got with it

Attached: buttbeaned.jpg (614x409, 55K)

you could have prevented this

Attached: 538711208.jpg (4196x2664, 1.39M)

Op is such a normiefag wtf.
CNCD TOLD WE GONNA CRASHHH SO WE GONNA CRASHHH
Monkas.

cnbc.com/2017/10/11/china-will-compel-saudi-arabia-to-trade-oil-in-yuan--and-thats-going-to-affect-the-us-dollar.html?view=story&$DEVICE$

+ oil is being traded in yuan now

bye bye USD

Link will be worthless

>he doesn't understand economics or poli sci
Hahaha

Attached: 1540533458317.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You mean crashed it sooner? Soros had a billion dollar short on the market and fought for her to win

What's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's up what's UP, BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT Hey hey hey everybody, My name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City, New York Let me tell you guys that I am SO EXCITED, I am SO HAPPY I am really so thrilled to be right now, Sharing this amazing, glorious, SUPER and EXCITING moment of my life with all of you guys -and let me tell you that we are really changing the WORLD as we know it The WORLD is not anymore the way it used to be mmh mmh NO NO NOH.

Attached: KingMatos.jpg (756x406, 18K)

by design

Attached: 1275598581631.jpg (320x240, 22K)

>BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEECT
m.youtube.com/watch?v=61i2iDz7u04

there are basically three scenarios. the more likely are 1) stagflation, see Japan. decades of high unemployment, low consumption, no growth.
2) massive crash, see usa 1929.
If you want to know which scenario will happen, ask yourself what the central banks will do. If you think they'll go on printing money in even higher amounts, lowering the prime rate and even do more desperate things like taking from normal people's bank account or forbid private gold possession, go for alternative 1). If they don't act, go for 2).
Anyway there will be a crash at the beginning and you can expect it either one year after the interest trajectory of government bonds become inverted or in the moment central banks raise their prime rate over a certain threshold that would lead to a mass bankruptcy of companies

>That we aren't on the precipice of the greatest financial crisis and subsequent depression in human history?
not until oil breaks 120 dollars a barrel. this will happen in less than a decade.

Who the fuck cares

You retard it has been known that tech stocks are highly overvalued and vulnerable to a major correction and subsequent crash. If you haven’t seen this coming you’d have to be a big retardo dumb-dumb.

after the mainnet release lonk will crash more than stocks will now.

GDP report this morning was good. Lots of blue chip financials this quarter were also good to very good. Amazon missed, sure, but Amazon trades waaaaay beyond fair value anyway and was overdue for a significant pullback on share price.

What about Italy insolvency? Deutsche insolvency? Australian real estate market? Turkey, Argentina, Brazil, iran, venezuela currency crises? The possibility of hyperinflation due to all QE?

Just fucking LOL if you think this only has to do with stocks

Something is going to happen but we likely arent about to go full depression. We'll probably be in a severe two month bear market before Trump forces Powell to drop the rates again through the end of his presidency. Trump seems like the type of person to pass the buck than let the hot potato blow up on him.
The only way we go full depression is if Dems win midterms overwhelmingly. Then Trump is going to step back and let all kinds of wild shit happen through December. Then he'll blame Dems in time for Christmas.

Sieg Heil Victoria

Based Trump

This one is the best remix
youtube.com/watch?v=emcT185BXMQ

"Force Powell to drop rates"

Even if he could do that, which he can't, it would be too late by that point in time. Once panic sets in changing interest rates won't do anything, they'll have to print massive amounts of money, leading to hyperinflation. Especially with oil decoupling from the dollar

America will do all right in the coming decade but the rest of the world is fucked. They'll be dealing $150+ a barrel but we'll buzzing along $70 max thanks to shale and the reinstatement of the export ban.

memecoins are your only escape from the rigged economic system. Even metals aren't safe since their exact supply isn't known so it's price can be messed with while memecoins are 100% accountable.

>crashed it sooner

we would have already been in a recovery by now, looking at the next ten years as a bull market.

ok here’s the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

You are over 3 years late, my friend.

Buy guns. Be prepared to shoot your neighbors and (ex) friends when they come to steal your food.

He can’t force the Fed to lower rates lol

>hyperinflation
>after nearly 10 years of QE in all western countries and a strengthening dollar
this could only happen if China gave up artificially suppressing rmb value. and that is sure as shit not gonna happen within the next 10 years
biggest problems on the horizon are Italy, Deutsche Bank and private credit card debt aka subprime 2.0

Attached: 1540387794966.jpg (600x607, 40K)

I'm preparing for it, I'm even going to move to another country because of that

>She will never deepthroat you
Why even live

Attached: 1396482038313s.jpg (250x217, 10K)

>there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain.
??

Im sure he has his means of convincing uncle Powell.

Trump 2020, you better believe it.

The crash wont happen until (((they))) want it to.
Its not unthinkable that they will move financial assets to blockchains. That is the inevitable outcome, crash or no, but by crashing the market (((they))) can make a killing in the process

neither italy nor deutsche are insolvent lol. in fact both arent even close

Cringe.

OP I will translate the situation for you brainlet:

Option 1.
- The world goes into the greatest financial apocalypse ever witnessed in the history of humanity
Option 2.
-The world goes into the greatest financial apocalypse ever witnessed in the history of humanity with atleast some people being able to trade with a currency from place A to place B without restrictions and manipulation.

USD might be backed by aircraft carriers.
Bitcoin is backed by god.

Checkem

cringe

The previous financial crisis and subsequent depression never ended. So it's hard to see how things can be much worse.

Get yourself financially secure and pump and dump thirdworld women who ventured into our territories.
Marrying one will get you the rope.

Nice try, Zhao. We aren't buying your chink coins or your chink stocks.

As long as you have guns and ammo what are you worrying about? If the crash happens as bad as you say that's all you'll need.

>the rope

Fuck you low iq poltards are cringe, virgin

this. were still a recession. real gdp growth rates are negative

Attached: shadow stats gdp.gif (500x320, 15K)

But I'm smarter than you and not a virgin.

He has been very outspoken about his disdain for the Fed's policy decisions. If things really fall apart, Trump is honestly autistic enough to step in and completely revamp/nationalize the Fed.

Attached: 1535867304050.jpg (2048x1365, 387K)

this. I'm as bearish as anyone after a 10 year bull run but honestly the reports coming out are pretty damn good. this looks like a much needed short term correction but I'm not seeing why everyone is screaming that the sky is falling.

Just invest in index, they will never crash.
The free market would have made them crash years ago but the united states government dictates it at this point.

>what is price discovery?
passive investment is exactly what's going to wipe out the markets

Attached: 1521555999555.jpg (250x227, 6K)

Did Soros' get JUSTd but Trump?

The government will storm peoples houses, confiscate their wealth, and FORCE the market to grow before they let billionaire investments become worthless.

Based orange man, I hope Soros gets scammed for everything by all the pajeets, all of them

Attached: 1538206743189.jpg (426x514, 107K)

Can someone from the US tell me why people constantly say fundamentals are good? I thought things were particularly bad. Tensions with Saudis and China, debt problem that no one talks about (consumer at an unprecedented level, businesses borrowing to pump up stocks), interest rates so low that a slight bump up will bankrupt half the country. Just curious as to what factors make people think the economy is strong right now.

>china economy
> strong yuan

>fundamentals are good
>nothing to worry about
>keep calm and carry on

Attached: npcaepernick.jpg (2000x2037, 400K)

can't fucking wait

Because something something amazon makes alot of money

>muh bank failure credit crisis
Not yet goy, check back in 2020

Attached: tedspread.png (1908x898, 56K)

I'm hedging my crypto by raising chickens.

I make my own jam

Way ahead of you. Took my gains from December and got the fuck out of America.