Well, what's your excuse?

well, what's your excuse?

Attached: 1540560411058.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Jesus what a faggot.

And I own a business.

This shit gave me aids

Same. The OP has sexually assaulted us with this image.

Attached: 1518576315064.png (466x492, 187K)

>the wagelord had time to craft this whiny cartoon
>no time to address the core reasons his employees detest him

That must be a joke. Surely it's a joke.

Attached: 1539691429559.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

wtf I'm a communist now

Attached: 3D6A2C70-3183-4347-835D-C9DA077F878E.jpg (1200x945, 215K)

Theres nothing absolutely wrong with this. Slavery was pretty common for 5000 years before it was outlawed, only in the last few hundred years.

If we didn't have to pay employees for their work, profits would rise. Its just a simple fact.

There's absolutely no way this was unironically created. It had to have been made solely to mock the wage cages

>Why the fuck are my slaves not thanking me! Do I not provide them with food and a roof over their head most times?

Attached: 1523448679226.jpg (322x268, 8K)

Say what you want. Its how kings got shit done like building the Pyramids

this shit wants to make me gas the kikes over and over and over again

Attached: fear and loathing in tel aviv.jpg (969x581, 475K)

What's wrong is the complete lack of awareness and empathy of your employees. That might have been fine back then, but we are living in the present. If a manager isn't aware of the people he is managing and how to leverage them effectively in a modern work environment, then he is a bad manager.

>I like to imagine myself as the king and not in the 99.998% of the underclass.jpg
Thaks for reminding us that the world is full of idiots.

Yep and most slaves, I mean people, just spend its on junk food and shitty gadgets

If you don't recognize and fulfill the needs of the people you manage, then those people don't play their part in the system, which in this case is to maximize sustainable growth in the company. Low effort, high turnover is usually what ends up happening.

>how kangz got things done like building the pyramids
FTFY

It's not about pleasing the worker. It's about being a decent manager that's works with what he has and not some faggot with no subtly.

Pyramids were built by paid, skilled labor retard

Yep

and people wonder why unions still exist

This is why the elites are pushing depopulation. You stupid entitled slaves want to be treated "fairly" well you useless eaters are gonna get what you deserve. Enjoy cancer and mental illness ya dumb goyim!