LINK BREADCRUMBS PART 2: AUSSIE BOOGALOO

Good shit in this thread ln:
>

Got some time today and started digging more

Great call on Phillipa Ryan, thats not a name we hear on biz too much, maybe never before, actually:

>abajournal.com/legalrebels/article/philippa_ryan_developing_trust_blockchain/

"With knowledge in law and blockchain, she is a leading member of the International Organization for Standardization technical committee on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. Being a part of Standards Australia and the committee’s secretariat, she says the work intends to produce high-level guidelines for governments and technologists to use when legislating or developing the technology around the globe."

"She points to a common belief held by some of the technology’s evangelists that the decentralized nature of blockchain and the things built on it, such as cryptocurrency, puts it outside of the law. Ryan expects the standards, which will be finalized in 2020"

Also mentioned in here is Jed Horner, head of technology standards for Standards Australia

"Dr Jed Horner is Policy Manager for Standards Australia. His responsibilities have included next generation infrastructure, with a focus on smart technologies, social policy, Industry 4.0, and digital transformation more broadly.

Previously, he worked for the NSW Government on innovation and digital government transformation"

Attached: ccf5e60bb1b3b5395d49ce44d45c6301.jpg (770x1056, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/technology/australia-in-driving-seat-as-global-blockchain-standards-take-shape-20180906-h151w7
cio.com.au/article/646118/consortium-launches-australian-national-blockchain/
herbertsmithfreehills.com/our-people
artificiallawyer.com/2018/08/29/hsf-ibm-build-australian-national-blockchain-for-smart-contracts/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEHqPCA_lzQ
artificiallawyer.com/2018/09/07/what-the-rocket-lawyer-openlaw-smart-contract-deal-means/
afr.com/business/legal/herbert-smith-freehills-king--wood-mallesons-back-australian-national-blockchain-20180905-h14yg3
kwm.com/en/au/knowledge/insights/smart-contracts-open-source-model-dna-digital-analogue-human-20160630
conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw/speakers/philippa-ryan/
conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw/speakers/tony-lai/
conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw/sessions/beyond-icos-blockchain-legal-tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=4w6NQI13nzY&t=0s&index=8&list=PLAx1YswjkDmMPohTuirHCMhjafdoJiIcV
youtube.com/watch?v=q3cvkf2SUPA
coindesk.com/political-china-hates-bitcoin-loves-blockchain/
cryptovest.com/news/china-australia-set-up-blockchain-ties/
afr.com/technology/china-and-australia-deepen-blockchain-links-20180905-h14ycd
coindesk.com/asx-ceo-confidence-distributed-ledger-blockchain-rd/
youtube.com/watch?v=OALvirhOcB4
asx.com.au/documents/public-consultations/chess-replacement-new-scope-and-implementation-plan.pdf
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0111/60/1537550956364.png
medium.com/daml-driven/smart-contract-code-when-what-you-dont-write-is-as-important-as-what-you-do-d11725a9fb4
medium.com/daml-driven/keeping-smart-contracts-private-is-hard-unless-you-truly-understand-them-920b31d723e4
medium.com/daml-driven/a-new-language-for-a-new-paradigm-smart-contracts-648cc30294ad
medium.com/daml-driven/the-only-valid-smart-contract-is-a-voluntary-one-easier-said-than-done-726df37c04c
warosu.org/biz/thread/9130501
warosu.org/biz/thread/10519830
afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/asx to upgrade to blythe master's blockchain-inspired digital asset holdings technology-20171206-h00avz
finextra.com/pressarticle/65541/digital-asset-holdings-raids-finance-sector-for-new-hires
baka.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/asx-will-be-a-global-blockchain-pioneer-blythe-masters-20160322-gnobke.html
chain-finance.com/2016/04/20/digital-asset-acquires-swiss-tech-firm-for-smart-contracts-alternative-modeling-language/
asx.com.au/about/media-releases.htm
gendal.me/2014/01/05/a-simple-explanation-of-how-shares-move-around-the-securities-settlement-system/
youtu.be/tWdHOm256N4
youtube.com/watch?v=lZdMROtsrF8
github.com/energywebfoundation/paper/blob/master/README.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont have as much time as id like right now, so im just gonna post links, and sorry no time for Kates.

> afr.com/technology/australia-in-driving-seat-as-global-blockchain-standards-take-shape-20180906-h151w7
>cio.com.au/article/646118/consortium-launches-australian-national-blockchain/
>herbertsmithfreehills.com/our-people
>artificiallawyer.com/2018/08/29/hsf-ibm-build-australian-national-blockchain-for-smart-contracts/

>With knowledge in law and blockchain, she is a leading member of the International Organization for Standardization technical committee on blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. Being a part of Standards Australia and the committee’s secretariat, she says the work intends to produce high-level guidelines for governments and technologists to use when legislating or developing the technology around the globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEHqPCA_lzQ

You know I love my artificial lawyer:
>artificiallawyer.com/2018/09/07/what-the-rocket-lawyer-openlaw-smart-contract-deal-means/

Herbert Smith Freehills in this article about openlaw/RL/CL

And here is a more explicit connection
>afr.com/business/legal/herbert-smith-freehills-king--wood-mallesons-back-australian-national-blockchain-20180905-h14yg3

Ill paraphrase

>"Currently, many contracts are drafted, signed, and put in a draw and are only retrieved in the case of a dispute. By coding the clauses and running them on a blockchain, agreements can be turned into something that can keep track of obligations in real time, and feed information back to lawyers and clients during the life of the contract."

>"An example of a contract that could operate on the Australian National Blockchain would be a logistics agreement governing a supply chain; sensors attached to the internet of things could provide data on location or the condition of goods, and the contract could be programmed to self-execute when specified contract conditions are met. For example, when a load of materials is delivered a bank could automatically trigger the payment.

Lawyers will also use it to create notification algorithms, to inform them and their clients when changes are made to legislation or regulation underpinning contractual terms."

>"The creation of the Australian National Blockchain comes after Mr Farrell and King & Wood Mallesons senior associate Claire Warren published a landmark analysis on the firm's website in July 2016, titled How to use humans to make smart contracts truly smart."

Here is that paper: kwm.com/en/au/knowledge/insights/smart-contracts-open-source-model-dna-digital-analogue-human-20160630

Ok time to name names, All I need you guys to do is choose a name, run a google search against it, or try twitter, whatever you think will be useful, you never know.

Phillipa Ryan
>conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw/speakers/philippa-ryan/

Tony Lai
>conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw/speakers/tony-lai/

Phillipa and Tony were cochairs at this: >conferences.law.stanford.edu/futurelaw/sessions/beyond-icos-blockchain-legal-tech/
>standford is really good about uploading media;
>youtube.com/watch?v=4w6NQI13nzY&t=0s&index=8&list=PLAx1YswjkDmMPohTuirHCMhjafdoJiIcV
>youtube.com/watch?v=q3cvkf2SUPA

Attached: 1540284553940.gif (246x246, 582K)

More Names:

Craig Dunn
>Westpac director
>Important in ISO
>afr.com/technology/australia-in-driving-seat-as-global-blockchain-standards-take-shape-20180906-h151w7
>youll find a china connection in here kindA:
>coindesk.com/political-china-hates-bitcoin-loves-blockchain/
>cryptovest.com/news/china-australia-set-up-blockchain-ties/
>afr.com/technology/china-and-australia-deepen-blockchain-links-20180905-h14ycd

>"With the exception of ASX's project to replace its CHESS equities clearing and settlement system with blockchain, many pilots of the technology in Australia are merely dipping toes in the waters.
Nevertheless, China is paying close attention to Australia's role chairing the International Standards Organisation (ISO) group (known as Technical Committee 307), which is developing standards for blockchain."

>"Craig Dunn will tell the Wangxiang summit that Australia wants China closely involved in the standard setting."

You all are noticing alot of these articles are written by James Eyers I hope. Hmm

Im a bit scatter shot today it seems. More names:

Peter Hiom

>This was the guy that got me going last night, the head of ASX, if you remeber from last night
>"ccn.com/australian-stock-exchange-to-roll-out-blockchain-settlements-in-2021/"

>coindesk.com/asx-ceo-confidence-distributed-ledger-blockchain-rd/

>"We have also made good progress with our technology partner, Digital Asset Holdings, to build base-level functionality to facilitate cash market settlement."

>youtube.com/watch?v=OALvirhOcB4
>"ASX CEO talks CHESS replacement and blockchain"

Attached: fren.png (886x497, 793K)

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

>The legal profession is helping to create a blockchain to deliver "contracts on steroids" by turning paper-based legal agreements into computer code to transform them into proactive risk management tools.

You guys always rustle my jimmies, I dont want to be deluded and crazy.

This should help

>asx.com.au/documents/public-consultations/chess-replacement-new-scope-and-implementation-plan.pdf

From that, page 6

>"ASX will replace CHESS with a post-trade solution that provides users with more efficient clearing, settlement
and other post-trade services through improved record keeping, reduced reconciliation, more timely
transactions, and better quality data.
The new system incorporates a permissioned distributed ledger that will provide benefits for users.
However, ASX recognises that users will require flexibility as to how they connect to the new system. Users
may choose to connect and transact by sending and receiving messages in a similar way as today or they
may choose to take a DLT node and interact directly.
The DAML Software Development Kit (DAML SDK) being offered by DA will enable stakeholders to develop
DAML based applications that integrate directly with a DLT node. This will allow them to leverage data and
services they are permissioned to access and facilitate real time and deeper integration into their existing
processes.
For those using messaged based interaction, ASX has previously announced its intention to replace the
proprietary CHESS message protocol with the global standard of ISO 20022. This will streamline the existing
suite of messages, facilitate more efficient processing and provide a richer data set.
All permissioned users will also be able to request and access data they are entitled to through a modern,
secure Application Programming Interface (API).
All users, regardless of their connection choice, will be subjected to an on-boarding process governed and
managed by ASX.
The new technology, accompanied by a commitment to use global message standards and APIs, will
facilitate non-discriminatory access to market operators (including non-ASX affiliated operators) and/or
other licensed clearing and settlement facilities."

>"6. Digital Asset (DA) Platform and Node Access
As previously outlined, users have the option to maintain their existing systems by connecting to the new
system with standard XML ISO 20022 messaging, and utilising on-demand access to data. Alternatively they
may choose to perform a deeper integration by taking a DLT node and utilising the Digital Asset Modelling
Language26 (DAML) to develop integration applications, and bypass XML messaging entirely.
The DA platform combines DLT and the DAML to allow the mutualisation of workflow processing between
ASX and users. The users who are operating on ASX’s DA platform are able to share a single source of truth
which provides continuous data integrity, increased transparency where required, and the opportunity for
innovation.
The new system consists of a post-trade application, written in DAML, which interfaces with the DA
platform. The DA platform processes the business logic for the cash equities market and sends this to the
distributed ledger.
Users will have the opportunity to interact directly with the new system via a node. In addition, DA will offer
its DAML Software Development Kit (DAML SDK) to enable users and 3rd parties to develop DAML based
applications that integrate directly to a node. This will allow a real time and deeper integration into their
existing processes and to create new applications that leverage the data and services they are permissioned
to access.
The DAML SDK was released via a developer program in a Beta version on 19 April 2018. For organisations
interested in downloading the DAML SDK Developer Preview, registrations are accepted at www.daml.com. "

i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0111/60/1537550956364.png

Goddamnit you all are lazy today

So Australia is really the key to all this, huh

medium.com/daml-driven/smart-contract-code-when-what-you-dont-write-is-as-important-as-what-you-do-d11725a9fb4

medium.com/daml-driven/keeping-smart-contracts-private-is-hard-unless-you-truly-understand-them-920b31d723e4

medium.com/daml-driven/a-new-language-for-a-new-paradigm-smart-contracts-648cc30294ad

medium.com/daml-driven/the-only-valid-smart-contract-is-a-voluntary-one-easier-said-than-done-726df37c04c

Whats the name of the thread friendo?

>ASX is aiming to commence incremental software drops into externally available test
environments from Q2 2019 and to have the majority of the functionality available for industry-wide testing

if im not reading this wrong, Q2 2019 would be the time of confirmation if theyre gonna try and test oracles to connect with ASX's smart contracts on their own blockchain?

Somebody has posted this before to an extent:
>warosu.org/biz/thread/9130501

Attached: 1540572128250.jpg (640x272, 93K)

And will it really be LINK?

What the fuck have you gotten me into, ARRGGHHH thats enough Jow Forums for me today

Thanks for the sleuthing, marine. The Standards Australia lead from yesterday peaked my interest, also the IBM developers blog about using oracles with hyperledger. I’m going to save this thread for later when I’m done wagecucking for the day, sorry I can’t contribute right now

That PDF is the guts of ASX's new system to replace chess. Ctrl + F DAML. Then go back and find some old threads about DAH/DAML and Blythe Masters/Ari Jules/Sergey

this is literally it

If somebody has a gift for making info graphics, this would be the time.

I gotta go wagecuck, ive been at my desk at work doing literally nothing else since 930

Great commitment user, thx.
Shorten things up for the majority and just drop a time assumption and a price to it. Thx again.

Sick digits.

Ive got no skill for price and time prediction, and i dont trust most people that claim to.

Im just good at skimming articles essentially.

ooooooooo

Attached: image0.jpg (1042x586, 92K)

>warosu.org/biz/thread/10519830
Somebody was really into this connection in april, wonder where they are now

afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/asx to upgrade to blythe master's blockchain-inspired digital asset holdings technology-20171206-h00avz

"The ASX may consider adapting DLT into other markets, including the $2 trillion cash debt market – which the ASX clears through its Austraclear business – and the derivatives market. If the DAH system is used in derivatives, a "consensus mechanism" that will allow transactions to be validated in the absence of a trusted central party can be added.

Market participants will retain the option to continue to use existing messaging techniques to clear and settle trades under DAH's system.

ASX deputy chief executive Peter Hiom said the ASX had formed a strong partnership with DAH over the past two years and the announcement "puts us ahead of other exchanges, which we know are watching carefully"

Fucking blink once if you fuckers are awake still.

"The ASX also said on Thursday it was exercising its right to participate in DAH's recent Series B fundraising by subscribing for $US3.5 million ($4.65 million) in convertible notes.

The ASX and DAH have an agreement to work exclusively in Australia and New Zealand. DAH has ambitions to sell its DLT technology to other global market operators; the ASX and DAH have not disclosed their commercial arrangements relating to export opportunities. "

finextra.com/pressarticle/65541/digital-asset-holdings-raids-finance-sector-for-new-hires

baka.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/asx-will-be-a-global-blockchain-pioneer-blythe-masters-20160322-gnobke.html

"Ms Masters said the technology she is helping to build could eliminate reconciliation activity, which "adds up to tens of billions of dollars and waste" in banks and brokers around the world. "There are ultimately some real benefits in terms of cost reduction," she said.

ASX has said it could lose about $90 million in annual revenue earned from clearing and settlement services under the status quo if the technology is adopted – which Ms Masters is confident about.

In January, ASX paid $14.9 million for a 5 per cent equity stake in Ms Masters' company, Digital Asset Holdings. Digital Asset is also working with ANZ Banking Group and other global banks and market operators."

"Ms Masters said the technology she is helping to build could eliminate reconciliation activity, which "adds up to tens of billions of dollars and waste" in banks and brokers around the world. "There are ultimately some real benefits in terms of cost reduction," she said.

ASX has said it could lose about $90 million in annual revenue earned from clearing and settlement services under the status quo if the technology is adopted – which Ms Masters is confident about.

Mastermind of the credit default swap
In January, ASX paid $14.9 million for a 5 per cent equity stake in Ms Masters' company, Digital Asset Holdings. Digital Asset is also working with ANZ Banking Group and other global banks and market operators."

"Firms are under enormous pressure to radically rethink business models, and we are not talking about shaving 5, 10 or 15 per cent off the cost base … We are talking about shaving 50, 60, 70 per cent out of cost bases...," she said.

jiijijiPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

wut

chain-finance.com/2016/04/20/digital-asset-acquires-swiss-tech-firm-for-smart-contracts-alternative-modeling-language/

Attached: aussieboogalo.jpg (4000x6000, 2.69M)

$10000 EOY

Good shit m8

make one if you can, mentioning Peter Hiom and Blythe's quotes about much money thatll save and how much their derivatives are worth.

this is all great, but after a year of research im burnt out and don't really care anymore for new info. "this shits in the bag" as us stinky linkies like to say

Attached: 1539735217928.jpg (1201x504, 55K)

>baka.com

Ahhhh YESHHHH WINNING MOTHERFUCKERS

WE ARE JUST WINNING

Still feel poor with 400k stinkies. I just keep buying.

>afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/asx to upgrade to blythe master's blockchain-inspired digital asset holdings technology-20171206-h00avz
>"The ASX may consider adapting DLT into other markets, including the $2 trillion cash debt market – which the ASX clears through its Austraclear business – and the derivatives market. If the DAH system is used in derivatives, a "consensus mechanism" that will allow transactions to be validated in the absence of a trusted central party can be added.

"The ASX may consider adapting DLT into other markets, including the $2 trillion cash debt market – which the ASX clears through its Austraclear business – and the derivatives market. If the DAH system is used in derivatives, a "consensus mechanism" that will allow transactions to be validated in the absence of a trusted central party can be added.

and

"Ms Masters said the technology she is helping to build could eliminate reconciliation activity, which "adds up to tens of billions of dollars and waste" in banks and brokers around the world. "

and

""Firms are under enormous pressure to radically rethink business models, and we are not talking about shaving 5, 10 or 15 per cent off the cost base … We are talking about shaving 50, 60, 70 per cent out of cost bases...," she said."

>We are talking about shaving 50, 60, 70 per cent out of cost bases
witnessed

Pretty much this. It's nice to see new things pop up, but nothing will surprise me anymore and I won't bother looking into new info.
I'm just collecting memes now, waiting for the Singularity.

Attached: LINK (27).png (800x479, 371K)

Honestly this is the most exciting thing ive seen all day researching. Any if you are so inclined to make price predictions based on revenue saved, these would be fun numbers to tease.

What're the other date(s) for conferences this month, frens?

some user in some thread today said something about how there's so much information out there, that it takes a decentralized team of NEETs to pieces things together. Yeah, marine, we've done our bit for chainlink research and now we're retired and on reserve. It was an honor to serve in the chainlink community research arm

Attached: 1537399916303.jpg (400x400, 18K)

user this is solid gold. This is all solid gold. I was in the Oz thread yesterday. It is stuff like this that makes it worthwhile wading through all the crazy shit on biz.

These links are great. Please keep up great work. I saw Blythe Masters mention DAML in the morning chat at ASX and have been meaning to find out more about it.

Also, great to have more info on ASX implementation plan. I care about this shit b/c I'm a link marine but also b/c I unironically believe smart contracts are going to be transformative and I'm doing everything I can to learn more about them. Much appreciate your sharing all this info.

>It was an honor to serve in the chainlink community research arm
Likewise, brother. Let the young ones take over now, we've seen enough.
Walk tall.

Attached: LINK (2).png (1184x2044, 1.71M)

yeah man that was me last night
I tend to just post Kate Bush pics as identification I really dont wanna make a trip for obvious reasons(its fucking lame)

But everything I post is online research, no larping or predictions or ac ro nym s, so who cares if someone pretends to be me? As long as the template of providing readily available online info is the same and as long as that info is good then im fine w it.

based

Glad to have ya

Here some great spots to really go in on ASX

asx.com.au/about/media-releases.htm

Really big trove of press releases, this is where I found this:

asx.com.au/documents/public-consultations/chess-replacement-new-scope-and-implementation-plan.pdf

>Honestly this is the most exciting thing ive seen all day researching. Any if you are so inclined to make price predictions based on revenue saved, these would be fun numbers to tease

Yes, I've said this before. when I started researching clearance and settlement of stock trades, was amazing how janky and wasteful the current process is. See this gendal.me/2014/01/05/a-simple-explanation-of-how-shares-move-around-the-securities-settlement-system/

by the CTO of R3, maker of Corda enterprise blockchain.

Basically like 10 different players each with their own records that have to be reconciled. whenever stocks trade hands. Takes like 100ths of a second to EXECUTE a trade but then it takes 3 DAYS for the shares to actually change hands, aka "settle."

Handling this with DLT and smart contracts seems BEYOND obvious. So, question to ask yourself is, when this goes live, and cost of trading on ASX goes down by 100 (or maybe 1000) and number of errors (which are super fucking costly to deal with b/c the require labor intensive reconciliation by players that do not trust each other) goes down by 1000, what does that do to place of Australian Stock Exchange in the world. How many stories in WSJ will be written about this?

What does THAT do for adoption of smart contracts and DLT in every other industry, with boards at Disney, and ExxonMobil, and you name it saying to CEO and CFO and CTO -- why the fuck aren't YOU jumping on this to get 80% cost savings.

All these bullshit stories in the press about how "everyone is over the hype of blockchain and it doesn't do shit" are TOTALLY fucking missing the point.

It's all right there. But it's going to start at the enterprise level. That's why, desu, I like openlaw and wish them well, but I honestly don't think the deal with rocketlawyer is going to do much in the real world.

I think this happens with the big enterprises. Thankfully they are being at least SORT OF transparent about it.

;^)

Attached: LINK (8).jpg (445x447, 151K)

New version

Attached: aussieboogalo.jpg (4000x6000, 3.14M)

If I can remember correctly. Drunkanon stated something like

"Australians love Chainlink, thats all im gonna say"

I haven't read any of these breadcrumbs but I just wanted to drop by and say that chainlink will trigger the next bullrun.

Marines Assemble!
youtu.be/tWdHOm256N4

How the fuck do you guys get so many? I've been putting every cent in this going hungry for like 8 months and I only have 50k

What the fuck did I just watch
>T. zoomer

I only have 7k
I need to start charges per post fucking a

>Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
Fear not fellow marine. Kek shall reward those who dont don a trip code in a vain search of glory. We'll all reap the rewards together eoy.

They put their past winnings in and they bought lower than you.

What makes you anons think this info is referring to chainlink?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZdMROtsrF8

you dont deserve this coin.

> →
read the thread from yesterday.

I hold 60k link so I hope it does moon, but it just seems like all this information is trying to connect dots...when in reality it can easily be referring to something else. In other words, it all seems too good to be true...like buying eth under a dollar.

If someone could put together a larp half as good as some of the shit I've seen on Biz, they should try and send one of these partners a request of info on eta of the mainnet from like a fake business twitter profile or something. Someone who's autistic please do this. Have a genuine conversation with these people and then slip it in " so my business is looking to utilize oracles by march 2019 as we are looking at all options available, when do you think this project will go live?"

>naivehillbilly.mkv

Thank for your work, i will read it tomorrow. Godspeed frens

Attached: lesson4.png (1891x915, 220K)

an eventual confirmation that IntellectEU is another chainlink whitelabel would be nice

same, I still follow link but I purely rely on others, I don't even check all those dots and connections myself, I already know I'm either holding to 0 or until I'm rich, once we get mainnet going I'll be back on top of my research, trying to figure out the clients and the token's valuation, but until mainnet I'm just sitting back and letting the wave take me wherever it goes

The propaganda division thanks all you neets for your service, may you all rest easy as we close out 2018

Attached: 88888888.png (702x531, 245K)

Attached: 1512781529506.png (1000x800, 48K)

Good job OP. I was the user who mentioned Phillipa Ryan yesterday. See pic related, it would be worth seeing who else was at this event. Her and Horner were there, and so was QNT I think. The CTO of the ASX liked this update.

Attached: 8729CA96-03EA-4C14-B387-51DD0E680DA1.png (750x1334, 865K)

Very nice, next year is gonna be so comfy to be a LINKer.
super stank

Attached: 1518996664472.png (500x481, 943K)

>australia
just sold every single link

feeling good

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-224258_YouTube.jpg (2560x1440, 808K)

>tfw keep putting off reading the whitepaper cause 40 pages of autism speak rustles me

JUST

So which companies are developing oracles like chainlink? I.e. who is their competition in the smartcontract sphere?

ill only comment on your last question. sergey said it himself that another company can create a smart contract and be chainlinks competition however it does not give them much leverage due to the nature of decentralization. smart contracts are nothing without other technologies and partners working together to create a network.

Lol what happened to 1000 by EOY, faggot?

yeah but the risk is that the other companies token gets adopted and they see the value of the network effect while chainlink and all other competitors become worthless

so the first to market advantage here is really close to ensuring a monopoly

its annoying asking you cause obviously youre invested but whatever, maybe you've diversified: do other current companies offer oracles too?

I see chainlinks about #50 on coinmarket, do none of the higher market cap coins have oracles or the ability to become oracles?

This thread is too good for Biz.

Plenty of crypto projects have been talking about oracles and future implementation, with more digging you will realise that none of them even know how to start tackling actually making them. Almost certainly any projects talking about offering oracles in the future will be a rebranded frontend using chainlink in the back room. Expect some centralised short term solutions that get quickly dropped for link moving forward.

Attached: 1512036351200.png (360x640, 164K)

>Mommy

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-183347.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

nothing to do with chainlink
this has been in the works for a few years now

Its gonna happen as was foretold, thats why its gonna be so comfy, im cashing out at $10.000, get rekt faggot

sergey mentioned why it didnt matter that other companies were making smart contacts and offering oracle solutions... im no expert as you said im only an investor.

What did he say? Surely the network effect is important?

I don't even know what this thread is but
github.com/energywebfoundation/paper/blob/master/README.md

white. label.

it is so obvious.

Brainlet here...what do you mean?

look up white label partnerships m8

Sergey verified CL has white label partenerships in one of his side talks in Berlin. Don't have the link to that