CAN’T STOP WONT STOP

CAN’T STOP WONT STOP

Attached: AA706DF0-7024-4CE0-9E73-14E4044A84FC.jpg (392x196, 16K)

today's probably the last day

Stop fudding - it will literally go up FOREVER

>last day
>hasn't even gone parabolic yet

Stay sour, you can buy my 100x bags when it hits Binance.

Attached: 1524240418336.png (645x729, 81K)

>hasn't even gone parabolic yet

> Doesn't understand the concept of fractals

how has this shit risen non stop for 2 months without a significant drop

This will dump screencap this

>tfw relex probably gonna pump like this and im not buying

>how has this shit risen non stop for 2 months without a significant drop

There have been 50% drops along the way, tbf, mate.

It is a HEAVILY manipulated coin, though (easy to do on IDEX) and has been since day one.

Protip: it's not hard to predict this coin. just keep an eye on the etherscan transactions. When someone big transfers on to IDEX, hit the market sells.
They'll panic and sell theirs too.
then you can buy their bags.

Also, this coin's already hit 28mm marketcap.
It might be able to 5x by the end of the year, but it's not going much farther without real token metrics.

[removed] is scaring new people away from the chat room. Why does he have to act like a dick all the time? Was he bullied as a child?

Call me out in the chat you little bitch but you won't, you're just going to hide on Jow Forums like a little pussy. Kys

are you the fag from yesterday who got kicked from both chats and said you sold all your QNT?

just sold 100k

Biz shills unironically making me £££ with this but at what point am i being a greedy bitch that’s gonna be sorely regretful?

Attached: 41371DF3-4080-460F-ABAF-E2285331DC88.jpg (750x870, 417K)

>Biz shills unironically making me £££ with this but at what point am i being a greedy bitch that’s gonna be sorely regretful?

hard to call. FOMO is insane right now and the telegram (especially Price one) is a fucking mess. These are usually obvious signs to sell.

I don't know. No resistance now for a long way but nothing goes up forever. NOTHING. I mean fucking nothing.

>page 6
Jow Forums is fucking retarded for missing it
literally billion dollar project and Jow Forums would rather trade cheescoin and other absolute trash
I'm amazed by the fact that I found about it from Jow Forums though

It’s all happened so fast... stick or twist i guess

This is holochain and pundi x all over again.go look at what they did.Exceptional projects command exceptional prices and quick rises.This is one of those once every 3 month couns that if you hit 3-4x a year youll be very wealthy.

agreed, but it has already gone almost 20x in a couple of months. Not sure where it will cool off, especially since there are no "events" coming up for it. Just pure buying buying buying.

Kek, very true. Some people will be very salty when we're on our way to the moon while their bids sit there, unfilled.

There are shit loads of events coming up.quantx, big exchanges, new partners, banks,mappstore.Ceo showed his binance appication a few days ago in the telegram.All from the mouth of the ceo.Everyone with any sense can see where this is going.You need to try harder john smith.Rage selling your 120eth worth down to 0.0113 then seeing it at 0.016 must be hard to take.

>especially since there are no "events" coming up for it. Just pure buying buying buying.

You're trying so hard to FUD but it's not working, nor does it have any essence.

QuantX (global overledger launch event) is happening on November 20th, just under 4 weeks from now, this is a chance to introduce new investors.

There are also 3 exchange listings on the way and multiple undisclosed bank clients, not to mention Fortune 500/FTSE 100 collaborations/partnerships as well.

You either buy the next retrace or stay sour.

If we pass through .02 ... I really can't believe this I never win shit

so this discount AION is really the hype coin of 2018, unbelievable

I just wanted to say thank you so much for calling qnt at 5 cent one time