Why does literally nobody use bitcoin/cryptocurrencies as a currency?

Why does literally nobody use bitcoin/cryptocurrencies as a currency?

Attached: 644746589.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YptSFmSl2kU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if the price falls you want fiat for stability
if the price rises you want to just stockpile crypto for gains

neither scenario actually employs crypto as currency

nothing i love more than pumping my virile black seed into a white whore
ESPECIALLY is the white boi is watchin
DAMN!!

They do.

youtube.com/watch?v=YptSFmSl2kU

Attached: MURDAA.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>coal burning night rider
nope.jpg

once you go black, you become a single mother

there will be 0 use cases in crypto besides link and maybe btc as a store of value. Just wait for mainnet Sergey will deliver

Attached: 1522934660526.jpg (1280x915, 87K)

because they're too low IQ to care about the panoply of localized states of corruption that silently rob them of wealth within the legacy financial system

Because it’s an idealistic libertarian meme. There’s no real reason for normal people to want to use crypto instead of a credit card for payments. I hate to admit it, but Bitcoin’s main selling point is being a store of value.

Le 49% and dropping face

C O P E

>Bitcoin’s main selling point is being a store of value.

Attached: 7979698728616.jpg (991x902, 54K)

It truly is at this point. I’m not saying that I agree with corekeks/blockstream about scaling, but crypto as a mainstream payment system is a huge meme.

>It truly is at this point.
Which exact value does one BTC have?

Beautiful mother and child.

a distributed immutable ledger
it has the highest security and longest track record of any distributed consensus chain
what people decided to build on top of it or ascribe to it gives it value

I use it all the time buying gift cards with it.

Literally nothing that other distributed ledgers dont have.
Bitcoins value is in pow. Every single coin was mined from scratch back when it was worth less than toilet paper. No premine, and no ico.

I just used it yesterday to buy aeroplan points on a dark market.

You talked about value.
Tell me a number, that does not consist of empty buzzwords.

I did. To transfer value between exchanges however kek.
On a serious note, stock brokerage accounts are a pain in the ass money transfer wise in comparison.

As white boi there's nothing I love more than watching a big virile black bull pleasure a white woman in ways that I know I never could.

There's nothing hotter than seeing a beautiful white girl get BLACKED. I'm actually getting a semi right now just thinking about it...

No, highest pow means highest security. An attacker with a few millions to blow could destroy most shitcoins. Also core doesn't do experiments which could fuck over the entire chain like ETH. It's by far the safest crypto to store value in. Most people don't realize that it's a huge gamble to invest large amounts of money into shitcoins, probably because they have not much to lose.

Most shitcoins arent pow and cant be compromised that way.
Not that bitcoin is that big it cant easily be 51% attacked... its just pointless.

i have actually payed in BTC lots of times back in 2017, for steam games, opskins, exchaning with other people etc.