Request Network

Contemplating selling my stack or going all in. Red and/or Blue pill me on this shit

Attached: reqq.png (300x300, 3K)

They went from the next paypal to a fish tracking company.

lmao.

I was that guy who between 400 and 800 sats last year during the Segwit2x Hardfork BTC run.

Everyone was dumping everything for BTC to get 2X fork coins. REQ got super dumped and lost like 40% of its ICO value.

I went by " buy when others are in fear " meme.

The whitepaper was nice and it was something that could actually make crypto used under the general public, fiat integration and automatic tax reduction! wow!

I bought a fairly decent stack and started the ReQkings discord and got some fellow members. 50 of us, all bought low.

We set up an extra marketing shilling effort and it started getting traction. the team was delivering good write ups on time about the project and everything seemed fine.

When th first code and testnet came out I felt like this was pretty shitty. A javascript button? that's it? let's just wait for fiat and btc integration right! this is only the beginnig!

Market started crashing but I had faith so I didnt sell in January. However I decided to sell out completely in FEB and cash in major stacks.

anyway from then on the team slacked and delivered nothing and even removed stuff from th roadmap.

they couldn't accomplish anything and outsourced work to a bunch of pajeets.

fuck req. worst project there is and unneeded.

Attached: bchcashies.png (917x228, 69K)

> Invest. Help out a bag holder

Attached: REQuest.png (900x677, 885K)

Redpilled user?

Attached: 1539625208671.png (1584x879, 320K)

BNB makes REQ literally obsolete I'd honestly sell before it gets delisted

tek you're one the biggest faggots i have ever come across online please kys you self absorbed cuck

hey bagholder lmao, sorry for dumping on you

Attached: REQTYOU.png (1317x724, 113K)

so you sold 20k REQ?
What a madman!

20k Whale.
Market mover right here.

there's a few pages of sells you retards LOL

this one cracks me up ha

Attached: rekfud.png (1298x360, 171K)

crack those buttcheeks wide open pussboi

well I'm not going to give you financial advice

but I'll give you an app to track Req's popularity

merv.tech

Attached: ^_.jpg (1104x786, 180K)

Who the fuck asked you. Die in a fire you lying piece of shit.

wait till they get to amsterdam and start track tulips

All great points but it really should include the fact that the whole use case is redundant and will never gain traction against incumbent payments providers. Even in the best possible scenario, REQ will still get REQT

op asked about the project.
I gave him the truth.
ITS SHIT.

Tek, you are one of the biggest faggots I have ever run into online. You think you know better than everyone else, but that is just because you are delusional. You need to stop posting as no one could give a damn about your accidental windfall. Stay poor and single forever you jobless hack.

Req is like bitcoin if it was centralized. Will probably pump short term before there's retarded volatility in this market but I wouldn't bet the house on it

>Tek, you are one of the biggest faggots
I wanna see his boipussi

weak hand faggots.
REQ github is top notch. That's all I need from a project. Continuous code commits.

>buying shitty middleware and not holochain
dumb

tfw 100k ico bag holder

Attached: 1519106640521.jpg (700x654, 85K)

not sure if this is larp or not but I do indeed remember joining a ReQkings discord sometime last year

Attached: ohhh.jpg (1242x1190, 881K)

dont worry guys
just look at the Q3 milestones
a lot to look forward to

they collectively came together as a team and decided this was achievable so they collected $30m to make it happen

Attached: Q3.jpg (1108x534, 116K)

quads confirm REQ $1000 eoy

wtf I hold almost 100k of these and those bastards don't even have a road map anymore
fuck I don't even care if I didn't make money, I care I didn't sell at $1 a piece