Is there any reason not to kill myself?

Is there any reason not to kill myself?

Attached: 1530501246428.jpg (521x514, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s
youtube.com/watch?v=DrDM6V08wcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have us, cheers fren

Attached: 15656916.jpg (1418x644, 78K)

No.
Kill yourself or fucking dont, dont whine on a hawaiian pizza board

Learn books and you will be a better person.

If your parents are still alive it will absolutely destroy them. So don't do that if you have any feelings for them.

If you're alone it's just a flick of the switch.

Girls. Food. Travel. Walking around. Getting drunk. The miracle of human flight. Masturbation. Film. Conversation. So many. Get a life, faggot.

I will admit biz has been the most fun and where i actually interact with people.

based and redpilled opinion

yes there actually is. you're going to die anyway so if you hate your life just stick to doing absolutely one thing with your free time. it doesn't even matter what it is. it could be whittling a stick or making apus in paint or learning an instrument. just fucking stick with something for 5 years. if you haven't autistically honed in one thing for 5 years yet then you have no reason to kill yourself. you have no ideas the doors you will open both to your mind and opportunities if you do this

Attached: 1537059282872.jpg (1200x997, 132K)

No

Attached: 33DFDFF0-2334-4BD2-BC61-02F837258024.jpg (632x632, 238K)

youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s

Yea thats true. Id hate to devastate my parents. They were nothing but the best to me
Not bad advice. Thanks anonpai

the incoming big bull, you wont wanna miss this one buddy, get some shitcoins fast

You can at least make your thread where it belongs

Which ones

youtube.com/watch?v=DrDM6V08wcE

Wouldn’t it be better just to hold btc instead of focusing on different shitcoins?

imo AE, LINK and XLM is the holy trinity (link just to be sure). Balls in DSTOQ whenever you can buy the token, research it.
sure if you want double digits gains only.. alts may bleed a bit with a btc pump but they will jump back to new ATHs a bit later

I want to talk you out of it but honesty it’s hard to argue with you.

Fuck it...we can go together.

Attached: 60081FDA-178D-4528-AA70-D46AE3AB2213.jpg (512x384, 59K)

none of that is fun

IDK man, women suck, hard to make a honest living, and everything is so god damn expensive in the first world. I ask myself every day why i choose to live, pretty much my retirement plan is a bullet and lots of drugs if things get thicker. just enjoy the ride now till you in a corner.

AI is coming. research alphago

Good point but bullet is too messy plus theres a chance you could still survive. Im thinking of going via helium or nitrogen