Tfw got fired for calling in sick

>tfw got fired for calling in sick

Attached: DC77478F-5F4D-4E6B-8537-CF1DBE2F0573.jpg (250x200, 11K)

>called sick but still got a job

Attached: 12f972f30a23e9e158a507cb1f8ddc6f7238f1da.jpg (316x323, 21K)

>tfw fired someone this week for calling in sick

>tfw if sick just "work from home"

Attached: 1510652697135.png (450x410, 90K)

What kind of job was it?

manufacturing

>Tfw not a wagie
Welcome to the NEET club.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

7.7 BILLION people on a rock.

-think you can get sick. Hell no.

LIFE IS SUFFERING and a fight for survival

What was your excuse? Unless your legs and arms are broken you literally don't have a legit one.

the rock was doing so well before it got moldy

Im sorry user I honest to god feel your pain. Societys fucked, buisnesses are failing, our economys crashing. Just stay healthy and alert user, once it goes venezula in this bitch you need to go fuck some people up and secure you and yours before the christian death squads meme starts becoming real.

KEK you actually fell for the calling in sick meme. You realize that when you are sick you are still supposed to come into work right? The only reason the option is offered is to avoid legal trouble with the government. Now technically you can fight it if you have proof you actually were sick but I'm guessing your boss realizes you are a lazy shit, which is why you called off in the first place, and that you aren't going to do anything about it.

Tfw we have a point system where I work

>Late 1 point
>Call-in, 3 point
>Suspension at 9 points, 3 suspensions within a year and you're fired
>10 points or over, fired
>Points fall off after 90 days

I never reach 9 because I'd like to eat.

How often? Regular wagie jobs won't do that

If you show up on time everyday do you get a smiley face sticker and a juice box?

in what third world country do you live?

that shit is downright illegal in my country, so is being fired for calling in sick

No but that would be nice, most days I show up to a guest complaining about the ballast just bought for their shop light not working or "these bulbs are too bright for me help me find one more dimmer" and they just need a lower Kelvin light instead of making it sound like they need a lower Lumen bulb.

Home Depot, or any retail for that matter, sucks man and I for one can't wait til its all automated. No man should ever have to deal with the amount of stupids that come in.

>TFW called in sick all week and they only told me to bring a doctors note

The third world country of Wisconsin LOL

Are labor laws in the US really this fucking third world? What happens if you break some bones or catch an illness that takes a few weeks to recover from? How are you supposed to financially support yourself during that time?

>What happens if you break some bones or catch an illness that takes a few weeks to recover from?

You are unironically expected to come to work and get everyone sick with you.

you mean a flat rock?

>7.7 BILLION people on a rock.
>LIFE IS SUFFERING and a fight for survival

western civ's illusion of utopia is the root cause of the impending trainwreck. choose: back to the land or chinese-style peonage. bernie can't save you.

>What happens if you break some bones or catch an illness that takes a few weeks to recover from? How are you supposed to financially support yourself during that time?

access lending markets, ignore collections. credit score ruined but you remain alive.

I refuse to believe this, there have to be some sort of laws for these occasions.

>you can choose to die or go into debt when you get sick
What is this, the Wild West?

Until they sue you and take your property to cover debts

>muricucks

Attached: 1518201838251_0.png (2552x5560, 2.3M)

contagious disease?

the last startup i worked at was extremely toxic. there was constant lying, shitty hours, bad and too much 'managing' for a 50 person lean tech company.

one example that sticks out though was when i took a sick day and was texted and called incessantly and then asked for a doctor's note l m a o

i told them to fuck off. micromanagers are cancerous

a few months later ended up quitting that 100k job without notice and stopped responding to all communications.

pretty much ghosted that piece of shit company lol without a word said. took them about a month to get the message

collect unemployment, if you had sick time you cant be fired.

Here in ca if you're injured or your family member dies you take a Leave of Absence. By law you are allowed to do this because of emergencies. If they try to fire you or deny you, you get a lawsuit. Or go through HR to keep your job