Is it easy to find a job in Germany without someone helping in the process? I'm moving out of my shithole country...

Is it easy to find a job in Germany without someone helping in the process? I'm moving out of my shithole country, there is no future here..

Attached: lilpepe.png (250x250, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5yHyraAic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet you're italian, compà

What is your degree? Where do you live?

Croatia, both me and my gf have no degree. I would work in some factory, fast food, anything that doesn't require degree, just to live a decent life.

depends on what you want to do maybe, but not quite sure

Anything that doesn't require degree. I know lot of people who don't know basic english and have only high school education, but they had some relatives there. They work in factories, fast food etc, but earn good money

Do you speak German? I heavily suggest it, as it makes it way easier to get a job then.

You could try construction work (not demolition - worse payment and usually destroys your body). If you are lucky, you can actually get paid quite decent, considering you are not a retard or drunk all the time.

Only if you speak German user.

>Only if you speak German user.
Half the construction workers in Germany only speak Russian and just enough German to buy enough alcohol to get over the day...

Pretty easy to get a job in software in Germany. Pay is shit compared to the US, but still better than the rest of whatever shithole you're from.

and for women? my gf also needs a job there

Cleaning is a quite normal job for women from eastern europe with no knowledge in German.

For both of you however, it is way better to learn German. It not only makes it way, way easier to land a job but also more likely to get paid more than minimum wage after a couple of years.

is Germany even taking immigrants that aren't highly uneducated muslims or blacks?

Germany in fact has a severe lack of workforce in many sectors, regardless of the education of the person.

The company I work for lacks several people in production, purchasing, accounting, programming and even a fucking janitor.

GERfag here. You wanna move out of sweet sweet croatia to come to this shitshow of germanistan? WHY? Just for the Money? You cant make really much moneys in fast food or anything similar. You will pay around 50%of your net for rent if you have a shitty Job.

Why come to Germany?

Yes but we make it way harder for non-africans, as you will have to jump through a bunch of hoops. But still very doable fren

Attached: 1540239467643.jpg (749x694, 96K)

This! If you learn at least some basic words in German you will def get a Job in some low Budget biz.

gastronomie / schwarzarbeit my fren

Also, do this fren

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5yHyraAic

Please go back to r/de and stay there.

>schwarzarbeit
If you want to become paranoid and repeatedly work for nothing, do this.

That's Europe in a nutshell, if you're good for the country and have skills they don't want you, but if you're african or muslim they take you and give you free money.

Your GF can do the same shitty Jobs. Its Just necessary to speak a bit German

glaubst du die ganzen gammler auf dem bau sind angemeldet? lolz junge junge

>glaubst du die ganzen gammler auf dem bau sind angemeldet?
Big construction site = good money = frequent controls.

Gammler findest du eher bei kleinen Baustellen.

Also, those having illicit workers often also have a very shitty payment behaviour. And good luck getting your money, if you are not German.

nicht wirklich, egal wo gebaut wird, alle bekommen den gleichen billigen lohn
t. architekten bernd

Habe ich an und für sich andere Erfahrungen.