Shill me your coins right fucking now. I want to mindlessly put some money on a few shitcoins that have potential

Shill me your coins right fucking now. I want to mindlessly put some money on a few shitcoins that have potential.

Attached: 1535469701255.jpg (700x874, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel
youtu.be/I8xKYzUkQKA
instagram.com/p/BdBN4_dlJ1W/?taken-by=jhulia_pimentel
medium.com/lympo-io/coinzest-exchange-lists-lym-and-announces-a-holders-contest-with-amazing-prizes-918961c724e2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RVN / IOTX

Quality brapper right there.

XTO
BIS
TUBE
VIVID

You'll rarely see them shilled here.

that ass is fucking unreal

>IOTX
Tell me more please

That ass is photoshopped.

It isn't.

Dog shit coins

instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel

She is hot but has more plastic surgery than fucking Michael Jackson

just get a tradeogre account. everything has been mooning on there the last few weeks. im 4x from 2 weeks of swing trading shitcoins on there.

>18
hnnnnnnnnnggggg

MFT is doing a flat correction, target for that 700 sats. HOT has been setting up for almost a month. LTCBTC is going to take a dump buy that dip when it does.

DNA, platform being released next week, starting to trade data, going to start getting some more attention.

You will ignore this.

Attached: 1523346472578.jpg (645x613, 26K)

This is what I came for

Just released a brief video overview of progress
youtu.be/I8xKYzUkQKA

Sheet! this girl is a female Bogdanoff
instagram.com/p/BdBN4_dlJ1W/?taken-by=jhulia_pimentel

Attached: 25024722_154407045199220_4673280135829389312_n.jpg (640x359, 16K)

LINK.
You don't need anything else.

No. Just do it and stop being so gay.

Ty, got my eye on MFT

IG Token. About to be listed on big exchange, 200k MC, devs have done massive coin burns and buybacks and plan on doing more.

>that pump
What the fuck

Lympo
medium.com/lympo-io/coinzest-exchange-lists-lym-and-announces-a-holders-contest-with-amazing-prizes-918961c724e2
First krw pair today + just launched u.s. beta + massive shilling campaign is expected

Attached: 1530050113783.jpg (573x430, 84K)

I wanna do her

They announced a new exchange and the devs started an aggressive buyback campaign.

>look up tradeogre
>630k volume
>tfw daily volume of an exchange is smaller than my trading stack

Attached: 1540480631616.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

colx

Attached: 1448094881910-2.jpg (319x480, 46K)

>UNTERSCHICHT

tomo the new antshare

Attached: tomo is the best.jpg (2048x1443, 350K)

NKN
DERO
>no bulli plx

I know you will be financially ruined in a few weeks, but I don't even feel sorry for you you fucking deserve this you absolute brainlet

Attached: 1540378319303.jpg (500x490, 28K)

tomo doesnt have sharding and neither does zilliqa nobody fucking has sharding

Komodo - Crypto with all the tech from every other coin rolled into one + competent devs who actually put out products like barterdex

decred - extremely competent dev team, almost half of supply is always locked in staking (staking ticket can take anywhere from 10-150 days to mature), dedicated community/miners

Stratis - Just got microsoft partnership going to bring bullshit blockchain solutions to companies all around the world next year, 15x to its ath from here.

vertcoin - its way down and will have a raging pump eventually, pretty dedicated community/miners. competent and committed devs.

Siacoin - Competent dev team, prob will be the decentralized cloud storage crypto of the future, down a lot from ath will definitely pump eventually.

Ravencoin won't be triple digit satoshis for too much longer. destined for 3-5k sats imo

and always have a decent amount of btc and cash ready to deploy

why not take a look at what's most popular on Jow Forums?

this is literally a list of what's being talked about right now

go to

merv.tech

Attached: *(_.jpg (2560x1440, 1.69M)

you're better off learning how to write and analyze blockchains than banking on the fact that one will be viable, no pun intended

this

Decred's team is literally incompetent, go watch any of their videos. They really don't even understand what blockchain is other then beardo

t. actual blockchain dev

Actually you are just a trip out of 2016 with all of those picks

lol yeah all of them except raven coin , buying here they are already up a fuckload from 2016. I mean I would rather buy new promising projects without bag holders. I figure some of the older projects will stick around and go up a lot after this hibernation is through. Shill me some new projects that don't suck

I mean maybe you know more than i do about it but just from downloading decred wallet and poking around and listening to beardo talk a couple times they seemed quite a bit ahead of most other vaporware. the whole voting on specific things in the desktop wallet is pretty cool. I know in the past they said maybe eventually having atomic swap features with other coins built into the desktop wallet but idk whats up with that.

>10 mins ago
>441,860

kek

I have the same
But I'm a hetero male

u got a sopping wet vagina attached to that ass?