COOPex = the BNB of 2019 and onwards

75% of trading fees will be used to buyback and burn the COOP token.
44k market cap, means moon when the bullrun comes.

Attached: COOPEX_logo.jpg (848x848, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coopex.market
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exchange looks nice, just needs volume.

Reporting insider information: There are future plans of airdrops for token holders also! This is a no brainer.

Anons, if you missed BNB, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor. Imagine getting in BNB when it was only 10 cents. This would be like getting in BNB at 1 cent!

There are plans for marketing already in the works + crazy airdrops for token holders. Best part: No KYC needed!

airdrops? tell me more, user.

also, are they enforcing KYC?

I imagine they would force KYC eventually?

Can I only buy this on the Coop exchange?

Volume will come with airdrops/general marketing
no KYC
Yes you can only buy this token on its exchange.

Attached: 74655658.jpg (744x976, 745K)

the dev is a good and hard working dude, i imagine this will take off with time

Looks okay. Is this only to be English based? Or do they plan on adding other languages ?

Yes but bnb is the coin of the biggest altcoins exchange. What has this shit got?

He idd is, you can ask him any questions in the TG.
Other languages will be implemented in the future.
A small market cap and promosing features such as:
75% trading fees used to buyback/burn COOP
Free listing of ERC20
Leverage trading of altcoins(see roadmap in WP).

If they'll have airdrops does that mean they will list new tokens soon?
The current ones listed have almost no volume.

Yes, new tokens are being listen on the regular. Especially ERC tokens but non ERC tokens require some dev effort and takes a bit more time.

Fuck this pajeet 0 volume exchange, useless.

Volume will come with the airdrops/marketing/listing of new coins.

Its still early. They haven't even begun to start marketing, airdrops, buy backs. Once the volume is there, you will be buying in at 10x the price. As always, the game is to get in early.

i'm looking forward to watching the maturation of this exchange, i'm happy to be a part of it.

You sound like you don't belong here.

Get in now Anons. Don't let the ship sail with you

what kind of airdrops? do we have to buy coop to receive said airdrops?

insider info: this will also be on other exchanges soon.

You're fucking up big time if you're not buying some of this below 1mil cap

go buy BNB instead money-hating BRAINLET

I a bag, they’re honest college students who want yo better the blockchain space, token supply is a mere 1.2 million. You read that right. When they get traction this going to be a good tok to hold. I’d get in now. Get maybe 5k or so ($450) and forget about it until the exchange matures. coopex.market
Goodluck user.

That's not insider info. Jon literally just said he is TRYING to get onto Idex and Mercatox soon on the telegram.

this is one of the most pathetic shills i've seen on biz lately.

Tragically weak Whitepaper, super weak team & advisors, saturated market. Unclear business proposition.

This will fail. But hey, they're definitely shooting high with an IDEX (!) listing!

How is this a shill. everything was once early and in a development stage. You seriously think that an honest exchange trying to brand themselves and market their exchange can't generate value, even yobit the scam exchange has volume.. if you dont want the risk fine. but when BNB was 10c everyone say the same thing.. fuck off pajeet

I think the only thing going for it is the low marketcap of like 120k. Even if its one of the shittest exchanges and doesn't hit a mill, that's still nearly a 10x.

I know the guy who made coopex, or at least, im in the same discord that he frequents. I neither shill nor fud any of these threads. Yea, it's a weak exchange right now due to basically no volume at the moment, but the project is very real. The dude has spent 19 btc putting this thing together, might as well be the lovechild of him and cryptocurrencies in general.

He did fuck up paying for marketing, returned almost no results to him, but he's still on target with what he wants to do next for the exchange. It's a great piece of technology that most people don't ever achieve putting together in their lifetimes. I don't think I'll ever personally use the exchange myself for tax reasons (rip burger) but when the exchange does start picking up volume, this will literally be one of the easiest exchanges to get into crypto. This is the bridge between normies and crypto. Not just coinbase burger normies, but all normies. Literally anyone can use this exchange. Even if the coopex token itself fails, the exchange will still run.

Do with that what you will.

New coins that get added to the exchange. Yes you need COOP

Volume will come automatically when they start marketing what sets this exchange apart from others:
- 75% buy back program
- massive token burn
- airdrops of new coins

It's your choice if you want to get in now or after it's 10xd

What's the supply? Circulating supply?

I know the price was like 8 cents last I checked

The supply is 1.2 Millions as stated above.

Is that the circulating supply though? If so the market cap is far more than $44k

what coins are stated to airdrop? this kind of feels like COSS

Logo looks like sperms.

looks more like mountains to me

Jonathan (The CEO) says they're working on a new updated logo, lots of things going on behind the scenes, new coin listings, UI updates, marketing, liquidity. Token supply is actually: 4.5m
Circulating supply: 2m

and just like that, this is a far worse value proposition. oh well

I see a lot of new shitcoins on biz today. So how does this work? You bought what $500-$2000 worth then come in here and post some nonsense about it to try to double the market cap and your money?

If you're not loading up on microcaps like this before bull, you literally, *LITERALLY* hate money.

Circ supply is 2million

bump

indeed a no brainer, with idex listing n stuff, bought the entire 0.00025 sell order, thanks op

It is going to be listed on Idex soon?

The team has said that they are in the talks with new exchanges...so IDEX may come soon.

Attached: richpepe.png (420x420, 15K)

what airdrops?!?

They will do airdrops for some coins if you hold some COOP on their exchange iirc.

>It is going to be listed on Idex soon?

IDEX and mercatox in November.

one of the best exchange coin buys aside from IDEX.

Good job user. You and I are going to make it

I'm not sure about IDEX but a friend that has access to the exchange's discord told me that Mercatox is an almost sure thing. Their pajeet chatbox should work wonders on the token.

Geez the exchange looks like hot garbage. Pajeet tier scam confirmed

>working exchange
>scam
the absolute state

Attached: apucopter_brainlet.png (710x768, 300K)