QNT MY BABY

Thank you user that shilled this.
Keep it pumping gents. Daddy needs a new pair of socks.

Attached: 4042b5f1-0b01-4d4f-bd25-d8fd9dfb0995.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/
pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/
blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/
finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia
clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chink scam coin

I hate myself.

I would sell, there is no buy support. I have been in the shitcoin game for 3 years. Take your profit man.

should i sell or should i hold :/

good luck selling that.

This shit will go to $10 hasn’t even hit any of the big exchanges yet. This is the new NEO chinks will pump and dump this shit

I see you bought pkg 2.0

how is there no buy support

iktfb

If OP, has only 20k in the token sold. The price would drop 15%. Hundreds of people with as much as him. Right as the party is over it's going to retrace a lot.

I like QNT a lot and owned a similar amount to OP but sold right as we hit .016 because we had our parabolic run and now it's just the game of waiting to see who sells first.

John smith?? Youve become a household name in the telegram

I thought this way when we were at 0.01

What are profits? I dont know how to take them. Never had any.

rubbish fud, try harder. 30m marketcap for a coin of this caliber is an absolute travesty and you know it.

There was major support within 5% of .01, I know because I sold at run to .0089 and waiting until there was support and once we found it at .0096 I jumped back in.

I'm not trying to FUD or hurt anyone, I don't have any buys or sells placed. I still hold some QNT. It's just pretty textbook set up currently for a major pull-back.

If there was any kind of solid support forming I would jump back in but I am willing to miss some low volume pump to secure my 3x gains.

wtf you talking about over 1 mil volume 20k will move it maybe on 1 minute and it will get back to normal in 2 minutes

when is the dump?

Never, going to $10

Hey stupid faggot look what happened. Literally shed 15% in 5 minutes

you hotties and linkies try wayyyyyyy too hard

Those are all the good coins desu

>If OP, has only 20k in the token sold. The price would drop 15%. Hundreds of people with as much as him. Right as the party is over it's going to retrace a lot.
>I like QNT a lot and owned a similar amount to OP but sold right as we hit .016 because we had our parabolic run and now it's just the game of waiting to see who sells first.
Seems like your trying to convince yourself that selling was the right move when in fact you fucked up .

If this was any other flavor of idex trash I'd say sell right tf now but this project is too good to unload now. If you think this is the top for quant your fuckin retarded or just jealous/hater

>shed 15%

Because some retard market sold his small dick stack way below market price for some reason, it bounced back minutes after. This is what happens on a low volume exchange like IDEX.

This. I'm not touching that shit before it dips.

>when I posted that the price .0169
>the price is now .0153 (under what I sold)

Hmmm let's look, only 100 ETH left to .014, wonder what's going to happen?!

If you had listened you would be up 10% currently. Want to see how this post ages later night?

No it hasn't, it's down 10% still from where I said was a good time to get out.

I am not touching this shit until atleast .014

>>when I posted that the price .0169
>>the price is now .0153 (under what I sold)
>Hmmm let's look, only 100 ETH left to .014, wonder what's going to happen?!
>If you had listened you would be up 10% currently. Want to see how this post ages later night?
I'm up 400% on this I don't care if it dips. If you think this is it for quant you're stupid. Same idiots said the same shit about Holochain and then it hit binance

i sold at .0168 and bought back at .141 within twenty minutes. did you manage, user?

Yeah that faggot is in every Quant thread

We are going below 0.01

Screencap this

>We are going below 0.01
>Screencap this
Not worth wasting my hard drive space on screens of faggots like yourself.

Try harder

Attached: heh.jpg (1604x2486, 608K)

I literally made your faggots copy pasta and am a top 100 wallet. I did all of my buying at .006. Good luck.

I also made the HOT giant greentext and made 5 threads a day. Still a top 250 HOT wallet.

Stay poor.

Also yes I am back in, took 8% more QNT on my trading stack.

textbook setup for a huge pullback, lasting several weeks or a month+

there is no local buy support and many people have made massive gains. Sells have thinned to nothing. This is bearish.

Long term (next year) QNT is a MAJOR player, but this run is almost over.

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR SELLING THIS SO FUCKING EARLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Years bro! 2034 id buy back in

how well is that user shilling it?

why don't you find out

merv.tech

also criticize this

Attached: _.png (1024x724, 1.39M)

Just sold for 10x. Thank u guys as well.

Get out before I do what I'm about to do anons, I'm giving you fair warning.

Aging like fine wine.

Attached: F40C41BE-34CD-422E-95DA-528B46376A39.png (1125x2436, 440K)

10x soon you guys ready
bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/

pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/

blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/

finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia

>spanish speakers

clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html

>ctrl F

>gilbert

> Lloyds Bank confirmed client
> Working with Mastercard on blockchain service
> Multiple Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies partnerships/clients under NDA
> Partnered with Chinese Government Ministry of Commerce
> Partnered with Indian Government of Andra Pradesh
> Partnered with Armenian Government Ministry of Technology
> Partnered with University College London
> Partnered with Germany Hamburg University
> Partnered with Cognizant & DXC
> Partnered with Accord Project
> Partnered with AI Nexus
> Integrating Overledger with Zapier
> Held talks with USA Dept of Homeland Security

One fundamental difference between Quant's Overledger and most other interoperability solutions is that Overledger is not connecting blockchains together with another blockchain. Instead, it is an operating system that does not introduce its own blockchain protocols, consensus or overheads, so is a) easier to develop on and b) much more 'lightweight'. As Overledger essentially just passes information between blockchains without it having to pass through another protocol, it is MUCH simpler and quicker for Quant to create connectors to different chains; hence them already connecting to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA, Quorum and Hyperledger. And, as many other blockchains share properties with those chains that are already connected to Overledger, it becomes increasingly easy for Quant to create new connectors to, say, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin etc.

> Held talks with Samsung
> Held talks with FTSE 100 company who wanted to acquire Quant Network
> Held talks with 2nd largest Venture Capitalist firm
> Held talks with UK tax office HMRC
> Announcement with large US bank coming soon
> Huobi/Bitfinex coming soon
> Building Enterprise Blockchain solution to compete with Hyperledger
> Building anupstream Power Exchange. Allowing for P2P Power networks (like Powerledger) to cross-exchange with other P2P Power networks.
> Possibly building Decentralised Exchange (DEX) or Digital Bank
> SDK already released which connects Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, IOTA and JP Morgan’s Quorum blockchains. Stellar and Corda on the todo list. Possibly Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin next.
>CEO worked in Downing St, HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and Ministry of Justice. Holds role at US Federal Reserve
> CEO founder of TC ISO 307 (46 countries and organisations are working on developing global Blockchain ISO Standard)
> Cofounder is blockchain advisor to European Union and United Nations

I'm tempted to sink 13 eth in this. Probably would dump the minute I bought.

not even they've yet to list a major exchange not saying you should but fundamental TA is all over it

>just saying

Well woopty fuckin woop, thanks for the green text quant god, nobody cares, get over yourself. Fuck off loser.

Just another Chink scam. Fuck this shit. If you have some sell it asap. its gonna crash hard.

lol who actually shiled this on Jow Forums? It's all stinky linkies on the catalog.

PTSD with chink shitscams, sir?

This project comes from UK. It would have taken you 3 seconds to find that

I will have to sell HOT in order to buy QNT. Seems risky...

British hustle is unironically even worse than China hustle. Just look up Del Boy.

Daddy

i sold all of my hot to buy qnt and have the intention of going back to hot after qnt explodes just like hot did. it's paid of so far i will have a stack. we have until january to accumulate before mainnet

But why. both are going to moon, who knows which first though

The market will determine the price - not some chart.

Whilst there are short term traders who are guided by charts, there are long term investors who recognize solid fundamentals. This shit belongs and is going to top 100 in the next few weeks.

I expect a pullback but the CEO has applied for binance listing and with all the announcements released next month it could be massive for QNT. If QNT can maintain this volume and with the fundementals, binance should list QNT for free.

qnt mcap of 30m vs. holo of 150m, quant has a lot more space to move brother

sell

brainlet here. what are the announcements coming up next month?

big ex before xmas

so expect easy 5x