Why aren't people just buying crypto in this stock crisis???

Attached: 1527868889595.jpg (357x355, 101K)

Because once again you fail to understand that the general public is far more risk averse and stupid with money than people that are big on investing and redpilled on inflation.

I guarantee you that like 90% of people in stocks are just going to cash out of everything and sit in fiat until things start rising again.

just buy USDC
Cash is king
1 usdc = 1 USD
therefore USDC = King

>I guarantee you that like 90% of people in stocks are just going to cash out of everything and sit in fiat until things start rising again.

You do realize that would mean the entire market would fall 90%

Attached: 1536854294927.png (645x729, 32K)

because i just roll my money into **** and profit. crypto seems like a shit prospect during a correction if I have to wait a week for a $10,000 transfer to clear

Because real adults honestly don’t care about faggy internet money. Interest died out when the news stories did.

quite literally the opposite. majority of stock investors just buy n hold no matter what

IMO people are currently scared and will choose to just hodl cash. However, it seems like btc is holding up quite well. And I think as more time goes by and btc establishes a strong bottom, more and more people will be inclined to put their unused cash in crypto.

it's not a crisis. if snp and dji go down another 15% then things wont look good

Yeah, so? Crypto does swings like that all the time, it’s called a bear market.

Because crypto is literally nothing. It’s just a computer file. Nobody wants it.

the entire market would fall by 90% if only 15% would cash out you fucking morons, why would you even discuss that stuff if you have no clue

not really but the real price is around 1-3k crypto is used to pay illegal things, all altcoins are overvalued pennystocks...
how did they become overvalued? well they were advertized in the internet with ads (not reddit/Jow Forums), something that isnt legal to do with stocks...

>stock crisis

you went full retard, we're not even in correction territory yet

>crisis
Is that what you call it when people irrationally expect something to keep going up forever and then it doesn't?

Attached: Star_Butterfly.png (1000x1600, 401K)

Lmao, "yeah so," he says. Sure it'll just dump to circa 1988 levels.

So is money just a printed paper, gold a shiny metal, shares another printed paper etc...

how does that prove me wrong retard

Attached: 1515567713683.png (703x911, 19K)

one is backed by the government and the US military and all the employees of the executive branch. the other is backed by basement dwellers and chinks. Which one will you trust?

>one is backed by the government and the US military
more like controlled
cryptos are decentralized, therefore much better

All in link and ark! I'm winning, right?

>cryptos are decentralized
Yeah, by neckbeards lmao

>I guarantee you that like 90% of people in stocks are just going to cash out of everything and sit in fiat until things start rising again.
If 90% cash out, then the market will completely collapse. And there simply doesn't exist so much physical cash. US market cap is around 32 trillion, while only 1.7 trillion is in circulation. Banks will start shutting down if such massive bank runs occur. Or Fed will have to literally print out huge amounts of money.

The difference is that crypto market cap was only like 800 billion at highest. Global stock market cap is at 80+ trillion. And it's real companies, not some meme money.
Jesus Christ, do you really think that stocks can fall 90% and it will be just nothing? Hello, ever heard about The Great Depression?

US total cap has fallen 10+ percent, it is a correction. Second time this year actually. And global stocks have been falling whole year already. Almost 18% from the highest point.

Attached: -1x-1 (1).png (1200x675, 61K)

KEK

You guys still miss one point. To cash out, someone else has to buy. So there is still an owner of the stock.

If no one wants to buy you can't cash out. That means you are still hodling.

It simply doesn't work the way you linkies think.

This is not crypto, pajeet there's liquidity
Because they are not retarded enough to buy internet meme ponzi manipulated vapor coins retard
Who the fuck is going to buy something that just dropped like 75% during a crisis are you fucking retarded?

before you buy, find out whats trending

even though you should not make any decisions based off of the information on this website ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

merv.tech

but you can still reply with what you hate about it

Attached: (_.jpg (1400x1400, 520K)

lol you really think 90% of the people in stocks have 90% of the stocks. *chuckles*