Thanks for everything Jow Forums and frens

Thanks for everything Jow Forums and frens.

Almost two months ago I had nothing, were walking more than 15km daily searching for a job or a task I could do and couldnt find nothing. The last money I had I paid on a cybercafe for some hours and this was the first day some anons helped me.

This will be the first "pizza night" I have in years, I had lost even my motivation to cook (I really like doing that) because of the finantial problems. I still have a large debt to pay but now I have faith, I have my motivation back.
Even with the loss of my cousin I can imagine a better future.

This is what I wish to everyone of you: that somehow you achieve hapiness and be able to do the things you enjoy to do.

Thanks, frens. Tomorrow I'll go back to calisthenics practice. Gonna start other projects too, dont give up on yourself neither on your dreams.

WE CAN ALL MAKE IT.

Thanks for reduce all my hatred, all my pain and those bad feelings, thanks for help me to become more human than I was.

Thanks frens, wish you all a good friday and a good weekend.

Will start making the whole pizza process now, if I take some time to answer this is the reason.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 18.32.49.jpg (780x1040, 96K)

kys faggot

enjoy your pizza favelanon, sounds tasty. happy to hear things are going better for you
user very disrespectful, favelanon has been a board project, we're helping him make it

I was in a really negative mood and you made me feel better. Thanks Favelanon. Have a nice day and enjoy your pizza.

top fucking kek

if this is true then keep at it user

Npc making his pizaa

Favelanon. How many of your Favelafrenz are in here bumping your shit and sucking your dick?

classic fucking Jow Forums man

love this place

If all true, that's gonna be a good pizza

you bought shit tier kraft singles for your pizza?

I remember you very well, hurricane Florence hit my area 9/14 and I was chatting with you in a thread before I realized my yard was flooded and getting worse I shit you not. Ended up no power for a month and flooded home, but learned a lot about myself and literally everything is better now looooooong story cut uber short. Thought I'd share that, was having a great back and forth then BOOM FUCKING FLOODS. Me and my fambly painfully underestimated the storms strength, obviously. Sometimes it takes a catastrophe to pressure you enough to finally move in the direction you've procrastinated for so long. I learn the hard way. Glad everything is going well for you, dude!

Jesus christ take a shower what the fuck were your parents thinking

>This will be the first "pizza night" I have in years
Damn, I haven't had one for two years. And I loved doing it so much...

This isnt your personal blog you stinky brazil monkey. No one gives a fuck

can someone explain to me how this guy got away with actual getting money from this board?

is the only fucking rule this shithole has lmao

gl favelanon

not the same as making it but cheers

Attached: 91EA7BAA-880E-454B-B5EC-6E88146C32F4.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

fpbp

it's some elaborate larp
I've reported every single one of these threads and the faggot somehow keeps coming back

I'm back, let me get the pizza photos.

its true fren
Thanks bro, doing recaptcha one by one, thats why I'm taking some time

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.08(1).jpg (960x1280, 124K)

None.
An user donated me, I bought the best quality product that I could on the supermarket to do these pizzas.

No onions/transgenic shit.

Also, cleaned more than 7x this marble rock so you can't call me a PIG.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.06(1).jpg (585x1040, 66K)

How are things going, fren? Hope things are better, I never bypassed any natural catastrophe but they seem to be worst than human catastrophe because you can't do nothing besides running away.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.06(3).jpg (960x1280, 111K)

(Before open the small masses I let the meat on the oven)

At the end I made 4 big pizza, tomorrow will make more 3 to gave to some elders as a present.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.08.jpg (585x1040, 79K)

I used 3 layers,one with the tomato, other with catupiry cheese (not the fake that is made from vegetal fat but the real one), other with mozarela then started to put randomic slayers of cheddar cheese and other things.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.05.jpg (585x1040, 59K)

The meat pizza was heavier than 1 kilo.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.04.jpg (960x1280, 116K)

Their final look before going to the oven.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.04(1).jpg (960x1280, 118K)

The another one, I cant post all step by step photo because as I was banned on the Jow Forums pass I'm without it so 1 post per minute + captcha.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.03.jpg (960x1280, 89K)

And no, I used like alcohol more than 10x to clean my hands/arms and all the used tools, the only reason it appears to be a mess is because I do thing fast and forget about their visual.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.03(1).jpg (585x1040, 50K)

I just took other photos after they were finished, dont took photos every time because it looks cringy in my mom view if I keep taking photos every fucking second,

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.02.jpg (960x1280, 90K)

If I did medium pizzas could make atleast 8-10 with those things, but as I'm compulsive I did them with a lot of things.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.01.jpg (960x1280, 89K)

Attached: 1538418778466.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Its because of the catupity cheese, it doesnt look bad, bad photo, bad angle and bad camera.

You would pay for a pizza like that, I bet with you.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.07.jpg (960x1280, 114K)

god damn this is pathetic

I wont go again to take another photo.

If I wanted this to look beauty and cool would just need to put more mozarela, some cut tomates and cherry tomatoes and oregan.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-26 at 23.01.06(2).jpg (585x1040, 57K)

>unironically being this poor

Attached: endit.jpg (800x732, 65K)

fbpb

I was thinking you were joking, then I stared the pepe and realized how poor I continue being, looking by this i3 laptop monitor that can just load one tab per time I realized In the life marathon I'm not even running yet.

I dont know if I get sad or what kind of feeling I have now, dont know if I thank you or if you wanted to fucked me over and you suceed.

Just wish you a good weekend.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52(4).jpg (1040x585, 122K)

My first reaction too. OP doesn't know what a blender is.

What is the cause of your debt

What is your profession now

AHOOO AHOOO AHOOOO!!! SPARTAAA

But now I cant cry, this wont change nothing.

Today is Friday, I already lost my puberty searching a better life, to cry now wont make things easier.

There is no debt bro, I'm from a really poor family, the only reason we moved from the favela (that I lived all my life until 1 month ago) is because I'm doing everything I can and was able to afford the rent of a better house.

There is no debt at all, but there isnt any inheritance, nothing like that. All my childhood friends are dead, I would be starving if I didnt learned english from old books and got a scholarship.

I live on Brazil, São Paulo state, Zona Leste - Guainazes (poorest area).

I'm just a student atm and a no job guy that is down to everything.
The blender is broken, cant affor a new one now.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52(5).jpg (585x1040, 74K)

oh boy. here we go with the sob stories again. fuck off already

You get ok looking grocerys though. We need to cut all this foreign aid shit asap man you niggers are living like kangz now.

Lol dude, what you think I'm? Clint Eastwood?

Will you start again to tell me to shut up and "be a man" where I get life Tyrone cock into my poo poo?

Dude, this is Friday, I'm not a psychopath, every other teen in my age have some kind of fun, my fun is to keep digging things because I dont have other option. Seriously, will you start the preppie bullshit again?

It was because the user sent me a gift and told me to give my mother a present too.

In the past I was used to eat beans/rice and a egg everyday.

Things are better now.

>we wuz kangs n shieett
Nah, my ancestor are indians

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52(1).jpg (584x1040, 62K)

bitcoin address coming soon
you must be 18+ to post here.
gtfo underage faggot.

>huhuhu let me be a retard huhuhu
The preppie bullshiter started, upcoming reasons to me shut up " hey I live in America and I just have one shoes too so you shut up"

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-24 at 21.30.58.jpg (580x802, 39K)

eat shit and die.

If I have to eat shit you have to come closer to me, idiot.
Can you die if you have never be alive?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-24 at 22.21.25.jpg (780x1040, 90K)

damn that looks good

Why do I keep running into brazilian girls in dating sites?

Are they just looking for their next meal ticket?

In fact it is, rice, beans, carrots (the orange one), panned chicken meat and purple cabbage.
Isnt the average brazilian meal as it is a bit expensive, but the nutritional value is ok.

What sites?

Brazilian girls worship foreigners, we call here as "gringos"( read as the white and from rich countries, on world cup 2014 in brazil guys from Africa didnt got any of the brazilian girls but US and EU guys did more sex in some days than me in my whole life).

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-19 at 23.32.42(1).jpg (1040x780, 80K)

OKCupid.

I'm asian though, so I'm sure I get less attention from Brazilians than you do ;)

Nah, as long you are foreigner you will get attention, and some brazilians like the "otaku/anime" culture, they enjoy oriental culture, there is a place in São Paulo called "Liberdade", just asians/oriental ones live there, we have even Yakuza there, lol. If you look like those K-pop guys a lot of br girls will like your type.

Nobody like my type, I'm not these cuckold video actors that are bulls with a lot of muscles, I'm just an average guy, not so great looking and poor.

I have a big pee pee but who cares when I use pants everyday.

Just get used to play with your cards buddie.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 19.35.34.jpg (585x1040, 51K)

I actually despise K-pop

Anyway, what's your plan now?
What are you studying and what do you want to do

My plan is to stay alive, give my younger brother a life/resourcers/possibilities I never had, graduate the faster I can and earn enough passive income I dont have to get fucked by this stress and being anxious everytime because of money.

I'm doing currently two graduations, one in a paid university that I earned 100% scholarship (electrical engineering) and the other is into a state one (free) that is computer engineering, the state one is from distance so I dont have to invest a lot of time.

My goal is to graduate to get the engineer credential that make me able to sign projects and other things, open some business and not make someone else to do.

I just want to have peace, have enough money to go whenever I like or eat whatever I want to eat.. I'm not greedy to want to have all those luxury things, the most valuable resource, in my opinion is time and health (both corporal and mind). I just want to stop being stressed/anxious for rent/food/cash.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52.jpg (585x721, 99K)

Also, 1 am here.

Gonna sleep, have you all a good weekend frens.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-19 at 23.32.44.jpg (1040x780, 82K)

Do you actually believe what you are saying?

I see these kind of stories all the time, the poor men pretending to be a saint with godly ideals...then they get money, and they start shitting upon their own kine.

I have to believe, this are the things entrusted to me by my gone cousin and my gone best friend.

I cant sleep well at night, those visions are like a curse, that paranoia wont stop so I cant fake this dont exist.

I'm not a saint, in fact I'm a degenerate at all, but I'm humble with my failures.

I dont have godly ideals, I just know what things for sure I dont want to do.

I know a lot of rhings and I'm not doing them.

I have lost people because of money, corruption and lack of humanity, that system didnt give me anything of good.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-19 at 23.32.44(1).jpg (780x1040, 68K)

This pic is in the ngo I'm volunteer, there are childrens that are orphans and had been sexually abused and many other real shit tier of situation. They are into a deeper shit than myself. I dont want to reproduce this same curse.

If I dont reply its because I slept

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 00.36.52(3).jpg (585x1040, 82K)

Good night

good luck bro. keep up the good attitude and you will be ok. cool doggo, he looks happy.
also, do the white brazilian girls like foreigners or is it just the dark ones?