What level of responsibility do you have at your job...

What level of responsibility do you have at your job? What would happen if you did your job badly/maliciously/didn't show up for a week?

Attached: IMG_3907.jpg (640x961, 43K)

Millions of dollars would be left on the table, in a way that they could never be recovered, if I picked a bad week to fuck off

I just have to clean my house, do laundry, and make my wife coffee in the morning. Went surfing for 4.5 hours and browsed Jow Forums the rest of the day.

The boys at the inlet wouldn't be happy if I missed a day but I'm always happy to show up.

Very high.
Someone would die.
Someone could die.
Someone would surely die.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Big 4 tax. We would be behind on a fiscal year clients' returns.

Highish?
I order material for construction jobs up to $2 million and asign costs to jobs. Our install crews do about $10k worth of work a day and are backed up by a months qorth 9f qork. Material has a 5 day lead time. So wed lose $50k of installs plus any contracts we might endanger by missing install windows. Our accountability would be fucked as well and we qouldnt ve able ro project when to order more material for ongoing projects. I'm sure someone would be able to cover tho.

Literally 50,000+ people would lose their jobs. I don't want this responsibility but I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack every fucking day from the stress but the show must go on.

Complete responsibility. If I do it badly I lose money. If I don't work for a week it's no biggie.

litterally none and its great

I show up whenever and get praised like a hero

just a wagecuck but if i did my job maliciously it could cost the company millions. if i didn't show up for a week maybe two people would notice.

who is this fucking girl? you posted her yesterday

when you google this girl it seems like she is some sort of legitimate actress. These weird lewds where she is sticking out her butt are totally out of place with everything else only seem to be found on Jow Forums. What the heck is the story here

is this the daily larping thread?

hahahah, my job. implying that I wasn't fired 2 weeks ago and neeting since then. good one, user.

I don't have a job.

planes would fall out of the sky.

t. atc

Very high level of personal/self-imposed responsibility in the badly sense, medium level in actual consequences.
Potentially very high level consequences i.e. a long prison term for the worst type of malicious offence possible - fraud.
didn't show up for a week - it's contract based per assignment so I could just not take assignments and there would be no responsibility, not even from nature at the current time since I made it somewhat in crypto and work only because the job is palatable and improves my abilities in other areas, as well as it can make me last through longer bear markets by getting more income.

The manager would have to pull a double shift frying chicken to cover for me. Take that Adam.

>t. a neet who doesn't understand how threadbare the entire structure of society actually is

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (503x550, 57K)

Based, DFW pilot here

Thanks for all you do. You guys work long hours

this, it's amazing how fast everything can go to shit if one person goes off the rails

if tax is anything like audit our manager doesnt give a fuck about being late on client work if the client is being a giant faggot

I hold a lot of responsibility for my workplace and the coworkers that work under me. I could literally kill dozens of people if I gave them the wrong kinds of medications. $200k+ worth of inventory would go to waste if I burned the place down.

This

I’m the general manager in charge of my location. It’s actually pretty easy but that’s because I train my employees well and I go to bat for them when need be. In turn they don’t fuck up very often.

well since i am living NEET nothing would happen!

wagies btfo again!

>What level of responsibility do you have at your job?
The level of responsibility is high in the public eye, though for me personally I think most could do my job with enough mental fortitude. The specific area I work in takes a bit more mental and physical skill however
>What would happen if you did your job badly/maliciously?
If I did my job badly or maliciously people could die in the worst case scenario. And they literally have. Not because of my maliciousness or lack of attention, just in general.
>didn't show up for a week?
Absolutely nothing as the cogs of the machine would keep turning without me and I would be replaced

> t. CO in a jail in one of the most populated metro areas in the U.S.

The place im working at doesnt break even anyway so i suppose nothing.

my exgf was looking just like her, wearing the same kind of hotpants and also super plunging neckline. She was hot af but now i think about it she was a fucking degenerate thot, guyz were looking/whistling at her all the time and she seemed to appreciate it. I wonder if she cucked me..

Attached: 1537790084446.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Worst case if I did my job badly/maliciously people could die. Aircraft are built with redundancy in mind though so depending on what I did I may just go to prison. If I call in sick or whatever for a week nobody cares because there are hundreds of other aircraft mechanics here.

Sup aviation bros.

im fucking the bosses daughter and he doesnt know it kek

just the IT guy btw

>its incomprehensible that some people actually go to work every day

Attached: 1540539928776.gif (400x226, 2.65M)

Based.

Chelle Sherrill is the name

out of all larps ITT this is the least believable one
then again she's likely a zoomer and you slightly older. as a 30+ years old boomer i'm amazed the kind of pail i can pull these days despite being beta simply because your whole generation is omega

Unironical nothing, would get replaced by an other office drone who could do my job.

theres a trivial amount if "responsibility"
Im a security guard, but more like a comfy warehouse worker really desu

Russia would unironically invade our country or spread fake news about us and politically distabilize our country.

>t. 3-star general of a small NATO nation

>subcontractor working in the shipping department of a laundry detergent R&D facility for a megacorp
>one of only two people there
>trusted not to ship 100s of KGs of cocaine to Saudi Arabia
>trusted not to ship random unmarked parcels out to the US where they'll be held in customs and billed at an extortionate rate for every hour they're held
>trusted not to fuck up packaging $10,000+ equipment
>trusted to send shit where it's supposed to go rather than send 4 pallets of shit to some peasant in vietnam
>trusted not to ship shit to my own doorstep
>I'm paid barely above minimum wage

Attached: IMG_6339.jpg (749x609, 42K)

Doctor on a rural area with a lot of elderly.
They need me bro.

How can you browse 4-5 hours Jow Forums you could literally read every thread from top to bottom in 2 hours max

Depends how bad I wanted to be. Theoretically I could wire millions of $ of funds to another country and fuck off for all eternity

I'd fire myself I guess. Oh wait, I'm not a wagecuck, so nothing except I haven't earned any money.

tax consulting attorney

mad af clients prob lost business

Potential multimillion dollar construction contracts lost if I fuck up on the wrong thing but I make $17/hour lol

You all are greatly overestimating the importance individuals have at their companies. This is a very young and naive view of the workspace, so I'm sure you'll grow out of it once you get to know a lot of people who work for large corporations.