The market is overheated

The Shiller P/E shows that we are in a similar situation to 1929 in terms of market valuations.
gurufocus.com/shiller-PE.php

The Buffett Indicator, which is a ratio of the total Market Cap to the US GDP, shows that we are as overvalued as 1929.
gurufocus.com/stock-market-valuations.php

We are entering the test. Fortunes will be made when the streets are caked with blood.

Attached: habbening.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-_8bgKm7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What stocks/crypto are you guys going to pick up when the SHTF?

I'm thinking Berkshire and Aerospace/Defense

holy shit im spooked.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (928x523, 61K)

B-b-but I don’t wanna lose everything, my life is just getting good

I hope it take until 2020 for the big crash. I need to accumulate more fiat.

Heard this shit for 10 years now. When will boomers realize that the internet age started in 2008 and the entire global economy is different now?

>T....this time is different guys. Right? Right?
Fuck off. This is going to be big. Pick up what you can when you can. Have non-fiat saved up.

short gold

it's okay user. when the crash comes, the biggest of fortunes can be made with minimal investment. Shit is going to get uber cheap in the stock/bond area. look into value investing.

why would you short gold? Wouldn't it go up? Or are you thinking crypto will take over?

I put my trust in Bizonacci rock market Kaboom BOOM.

thats the joke

oof. i'll kms now

>There is only progress now
Peak liberalism lads

THIS TIME IS UNIRONICALLY DIFFERENT. THE QE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG AND CONTINUING NIRP AND ZIRP IN EUROPE AND THE EAST AFTER 10 YEARS IS REARING ITS HEAD AT AN INCREASING PACE. BUY THE DIP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. INFLATION WILL BE FOR THE MONEYED CLASS ONLY THIS TIME AND IT WILL BE A BENEFIT. IT WILL ONLY HAPPEN TO UNITED STATES EQUITIES. THE GOLDEN BULL RUN IS ABOUT TO TRULY BEGIN. THE FUTURE WILL BE WAGE GROWTH SLOWING OR STABLE WITH MASS LAYOFFS AND WIDESPREAD BUT MINIMAL WELFARE JUST ENOUGH TO PREVENT CHAOS. THE TOWELS WILL BE GETTING THINNER IN ALL AREAS OF CONSUMER GOODS AS THE METHOD TO KEEP NOMINAL PRICES OF CONSUMER STAPLES MANAGEABLE. LUXURY GOODS WILL BE THE ONLY THINGS NOT SOVIET-ERA QUALITY AND THEY WILL DECOUPLE FROM PLEB WARES. THE HYPERINFLATION WILL BE IN US EQUITIES AND CEMENT A PERMANENT RULING CLASS OF DIVIDEND REINVESTING BOOMERS. BUY THE DIP RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT OR BE FEUDAL SERF BY EOY NEXT YEAR

this is satire btw, don't actually buy this buy boomer stocks buy btc xmr dcr or link

Easy on the sips, grag.

LINK 100K EOY

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-_8bgKm7o

This boomer knows

epic boomer absolutely RAPES permabulls

POTUS is literally an economist, unlike in 1929.

go away commies
Stay mad when the markets reach new highs by mid 2019

fuck off NPCs. This thread is for realists only. Go back to Jow Forums and suck Trump's toes some more.

>orange man bad!
eat my ass, I told you it wasn't happening im Feb and it won't now neither

>muh new paradigm
>muh return to normal
you guys never fail to amuse me

Attached: 1533221851253.jpg (300x373, 40K)

>Muh bankruptcy King is an economist

Get ready to eat crow.

Pathetic zoomers

Attached: 1539827281362.jpg (579x584, 34K)

LINKIES STAY RATHER STINKY, RECESSION INCOMING ITS HAPPENING LOCK UP THE VAULTS I SEE THE MUSHROOM CLOUD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: hrambe.png (505x293, 451K)

I just want house prices to go down

Attached: o87tdo8td.png (633x758, 320K)

Daily reminder this all started on October 10th.

Attached: Economist-88-fg.jpg (1000x1294, 998K)

Decent dubs

housing prices will go down, brother. Trust and believe. Soon, we will all be able to afford a New York brownstone with a job at McDonalds.
All kidding aside, when the recession hits, and the poor start lining the streets of cities and rioting, city prices will go down. That's when you buy.

This is not going to be a 2008 event. Housing prices might go down, but not by much. The 2008 event has already assured they are pretty low right now aside from a few big cities.

some people claim that this time will not be a crash, but instead a slow and steady depression.

Thoughts on that?

>The Stock Market is Significantly Overvalued
>it is likely to return -3.1% a year from this level of valuation, including dividends.
Jesus fucking christ.

It's going down either way.

>new paradigm!!!

next companies wont have a 15% boost in earnings vs previous year because the trump tax cuts will have been in place 1 full year

every company which couldnt get 15% in earnings in america will be ruined. plane crashes no survivors

You are an idiot. Fundamentally nothing has changed. All this "new-age economy" was just ultra low interest rates. It's very rare, but it happened in the past. They are not ultra low anymore and you will soon see how "this time it's totally different"

>he actually believes POTUS matters in this situation

Goddamn brainlet. What does it have to do with anything? Go back to Jow Forums.

Fuck. I’m doing pupillage with a law firm and retention is decided in august 2020. Doing capital markets. Pls hit early 2019 or after August 2020.

>amzn down after earnings
>deustchbank is the next lehman, db hitting lower lows
>google down after earnings
>tsla up after earnings but down a little after fbi investigation news
>3m and catepillar down after earnings
>btc and other shitcoins still moving sideways after being down around 60%+ off highs

where's the good news...even if us econ really is booming, there's too much conflict in gov to get things done the way we need. roads are still crumbling, highways are packed and traffic leads to more work stress which increases turnover and lowers wagie satisfaction which lowers quality of goods/services produced.

lets not even get into how fucked europe is. how does anything get done when they've got africans laying in the middle of traffic and arabs randomly killing people. i'm surprised "made in france" stuff is still being seen here in the usa on the rare occasion that i find those items.

lastly, part of the stock market and crypto boom in early 2017-2018 can be attributed to tax cuts that allowed people to spend or invest more. and the overall feeling that we won't get penalized for obamacare also frees up more fiat to invest/spend. Trump has been good for the econ/market but of course the deep state is going to drop it and make it look like his fault. you can tell it's upsetting obama when Trump takes credit for the recent boom. obama is urging his puppet masters to pull the plug. that's why fed is raising rates and indices are more volatile.

to me, it's a win-win...if The Donald drains the swamp, great, he proves he's real, if he fails to drain the swamp, oh well, then they either blocked him or he was a shill all along, and we'll continue to limp along on fake debt-based fiat until the breaking point. we've already been through 8 years of corrupt bush/obama/hillary shit so whatever. it can only get worse or better.

Get it through your thick fucking skull, you retarded NPC. Politics doesn't matter here. Your beloved trump is just a figurehead, just like the rest of politicians. They exist only to distract you normies from real things.

potus matters if he's charismatic enough to get things done on his own, without puppet masters pulling his strings. he also matters if the military are on his side. so in cases like the border, if he actually commands the mil to block migrants and if the mil obeys then great. that stops 50k-100k+ illegals from coming here and adding additional strain on our lives.

potus matters because he's basically the figurehead that people look up to. if you were a shitlib and looked up to obama then most likely you did ok during his years as you were an obedient little wagie, got your biweekly paycheck and paid your taxes and bought the corporate products/movies that you were told to buy.

if you're motivated and energized by trump as the figurehead now, then you're more likely to do the same...participate and have faith that your work and tax dollars are going to good use.

personally i've never trusted the fed so i don't really care who is president. i know it's all zog until proven otherwise. the only time someone *recently* tried to NOT be a zogpuppet was JFK and they blew his brains out.

having said that, i think trump fucked up by appointing very old people like jeff sessions, and neocons into his cabinet. also he fucked up by allowing 30ish people like ivanka and jared to be his advisors. he also fucked up by having that 30 yr old george papadouaslus guy on his campaign, the one under investigation. lastly he fucked up by having people like dina powell on his team. a quick read of her wiki reveals her husband works for teneo, a clinton-linked company.

so trump is shooting himself in the foot by just appointing too many women and idiots on his team. they're either too old, or to young. it makes no sense. i can only think of erik prince as someone age 40-50's with enough experience to help.