Truck driving career

Alright Jow Forums redpill me on trucking. A viable option for the next few years? I drive a lot for fun and I think I can pull off a lifestyle surrounding it. I own a house in the lower midwest with no family and I can live very frugally. Good option?

Attached: truckee.jpg (305x165, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5B14ut13IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I trucked a bit last year it was honestly pretty comfy but then again I was home every night so not sure how long haul is but I bet it's still comfy if you have some cocaine

I wanna go clean. No drinking, no drugs, no pussy. Just me and the road and a little bit of time to read

Do it. Quitting drugs, pot, and alcohol was the best thing I ever did.

>I drive for fun
>I want to be a trucker

Kek. Enjoy being a obese diabetic burn-out at 35

soul sucking job, but most jobs are so

Enjoy hemorrhoids, weight gain, heart problems, shitting at disgusting rest stops, pestered by HIV lizards, and asshole drivers,

how does truck driving prohibit exercise? does walking to and from the coffee pot at work really help that much?

Please see
youtube.com/watch?v=l5B14ut13IE
You won't have time or energy to exercise.
>but sitting isn't exhausting
Driving is inherently exhausting especially if you're in unknown places. The constant processing of new information is exhausting. That's why you feel tired after traveling even though you didn't do any work.

I drive a bus into and out of chicago. Daily. I work 32 hrs a week get paid for 40. 4 hrs of my day im fucking off trading craptocurrency. I also get the abality to talk to people in many fields and its allowed me to leverage information cuz LOL hes just a bus driver. Im home evernight and make a comfey 55k yr.

Trucking blows cocks. Find a ballin ass bus job, stay away from shittier routes or find a transit that just moves rich people.

Overall 7/10.

But fuck uber drivers.

>AMA
Also... i know for a FACT firsthand, LINK related information that isnt posted at this website ever. Because LOL hes a busdriver i can tell him things

Attached: 2018-10-26 20.47.20.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

I'm just planning to continue my normal healthy NEET lifestyle while sitting in front of a wheel for 10hr a day. Impossible?

I'm kind of a sperg though, and I feel like the traffic would be far more exhausting than driving on rural highway. The guy above you says driving is inherently exhausting in different places... that's bullshit. Highways in the US are so standard and even when I roadtripped in eastern Europe, I got used to the norms really quickly.

and I'm 23 and I've driven about 120k miles and in 45 different states, mostly for pleasure

>Alright Jow Forums redpill me on trucking
>bbbbut all you are wrong for XYZ reasons
If you wanted us to approve your decision why didn't you just say that? You don't seem like you actually want the red pill on this.

In my experience, I don't feel driving burns me out, as stated in the OP. neck yourself. I don't have to agree with random shit just because I asked for opinions

You will never not deal with traffic as a truck driver. You will have to deal with DoT cops, truck stops, and your delivery destinations will most likely be large cities. Your first few years will be at a garbage outfit until you get enough experience to be hired on at a decent place.

/o/ has a trucker general. Go there.

It's not all sunshine and lollipops user. You'll find out soon enough.

There’s usually a truckerfag general on /o/. I been doing it a year for UPS, I’m home every night so I can’t answer to the whole living in the tractor thing. But I love it, little stress and will clear 6 figures this year.

What do truckers tend to eat? Not saying I'm the healthiest of eaters, but as a non-American, I it envision to consist mainly of diner food and takeout.

I wish I were alpha enough to be a trucker. I work in Big 4 public accounting and it sucks.

chicks can drive trucks you faggot

If he delivers to my company we're gonna make him sit in the parking lot for 4 hours while we use up the inventory he was meant to replace.