BITFINEXED DOXXED

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thinkexclamation/organized-fud-how-the-fud-mafia-is-plaguing-this-industry-part-4

Attached: bitfinexed.png (400x400, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bitfinexed&src=typd
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/1055994370233696256
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/1055989034017869824
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/1055983073265901569
youtube.com/watch?v=u0GJ23LXAYE
twitter.com/winklevoss/status/1052636920352821249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a punchable face

This is the autist that many ppl think stay out of tether and lose thousands of dollars. Top kek you can’t mkae this shit up!

I fucking knew it.

Yeah so what? Tether is still shit.

fake and gay

sage

Hes connected to a former cftc guy

>Top kek you can’t mkae this
mkay

ugly jew not a surprise

OH NONONONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING UGLY FAGGOT

This was going well until the asspull tenuous connection to a midranked former cftc guy. I'm impressed at, but disapproving of, the doxxing, but it's not a conspiracy. Tether is sketchy and he's just some guy who rants about it a lot.

t. Spencer MacDonald from Homestead, Florida.

what shit opsec god damn

>blogging about personal stuff on an impersonal account
pathetic attention seeking

lmfao, maybe Karma does exist after all.

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

Boom. Done.

It do, best part is spencer went short at 2k BTC and got liquidated for all his corns by bitfinex hence his immense hate for them

this has been known for over a year bro

[USER LOST REDDIT GOLD FOR THIS POST]
remember it's against the rules to dox people

holy shit
so Bitfinexed is from CFTC?

i'm just quoting the article that op linked i didn't find anything

it's doxxing anyway, Jow Forumsbiz mods should delete this thread

Kek Spencer’s in full defender mode, I swear goys it’s not me

Attached: 133822D3-AF9A-439A-8149-D1BF058F6684.jpg (750x699, 263K)

Theres a 150+ BTC Bounty in this kike's head roflmao

He's fucking dead meat

sounds like something Spencer MacDonald from Homestead, Florida. would say

Cucked and bluepilled

trump voters get out of my safe space REEEEE
as a strong independent transwoman your posts make me literaly shake

Bitfinex is literal cartel. Not comfy.

>someone points out huge flaws with tether even though he can be retarded
>doxx him into oblivion

not suspect at all

>he's just some guy

Well he's either paid or mentally ill. Nobody sane spends this much time both creating and disseminating (in part) OBVIOUSLY nonsensical conspiracy theories just for kicks.

It's older than that. He sold around 800 to 1k and was in full swing with his rants against Bitfinex before BTC even reached 1500.

reply to his tweet with a link to the article

Attached: 0148251930.jpg (620x349, 85K)

he blocked me already

Attached: 1522886630029.png (658x662, 59K)

you can still reply to people replying to his tweets:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bitfinexed&src=typd

dead man walking! don't fuck with billionaires fuckwit

i checked. he's already seen it
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/1055994370233696256
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/1055983073265901569

it was meant for his followers, not him

stop trying to dox me for making this thread bitfinexed

use an anonymous account

T. Brett Williams, Atlanta Georgia

>twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/1055994370233696256
lol he's in full damage control mode
>we
lololololol
just stop bro we got u

weird looking basedboy

LOL THIS IS LEGIT BULLISH AF

THINK OF HOW MUCH FUD IS JUST PLAIN KIKERY! MAYBE MOST "SHITCOINS" AREN'T ACTUALLY SHITCOINS AND THESE RAT BASTARDS ARE HOLDING BACK THE MOST GOY MOONS THEY'LL EVER FUCKING WITNESS IN HUMAN HISTORY! FUCK THESE WEASELS! IT WILL BE SWEET REVENGE WATCHING THEM CRY OVER OUR FUCKING RICHES AND DELICIOUS VICTORY!

Attached: 1539797176701.jpg (720x514, 89K)

>t....tether isn't sketchy at all trade 5x on bitfinex right now!
Ever since that shit exchange lost a billion usd in btc there hasn't been a single bart.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

Attached: 18722_10155702538250357_5411467838689580227_n.jpg (548x548, 64K)

hmm

who cares?
tether is shit and it will eventually fuck up bitcoins price

fucking kek
earlier in the series they doxxed the nigger manlet
james edwards aka small boy wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=u0GJ23LXAYE

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As if doxxing him miraculously makes tether less shady

Pretty good dox. Feel sorry for anyone who thinks that legitimizes tether or invalidates anything he said, though. How heavy must your bags be?

But user I sold into tether at 9.8k BTC in May can get a lot more cones now than then, tell me again how heavy my bags are

This fucking faggot made me lose six figures, I would like to punch him in the face for every dollar I lost

Good

Rip. Its a bear market too so people need the money

they're pretty heavy mate
my father is the president of nintendo and he said you're a december newfag who bought at 12k before panicselling at 9.8k
in all seriousness, this whole "LOL tether fud is to stop you from tethering up" feels unorganic as fuck
you guys are likely the actual paid shills in this dynamic
anyone who's above 90 IQ and not a bitfinex shill would just sell for actual dollars and euros on coinbase/gemini/kraken, or dai on decentralized exchanges
there's literally no reason to be a tether shill. i sold my own buttcorns for 18k, because obviously i timed the top perfectly and my (other) dad is elon musk, and now i have a bunch of real dollars to buy the dip (3k eoy)

He looks like that kid at school who always got caught jacking it under the desk.

Both the lawyer and his buddy (the CFTC guy) are jews. Don't know about bitfinexed.

Attached: lawyer kike bitfinexed.png (583x522, 54K)

Spencer is going to jail.

Attached: BA5FE69B-5D0D-4C4D-BBA6-B3BDD3679FEA.jpg (400x400, 45K)

This man is dead.

At this point he has to either prove it's not him or he will have innocent blood on his hands. The guy will get killed 100%.

Yes yes sell it in coinbase when btc is 20k or any other exchange, you just need to wait a couple of weeks for TX because it's DECEMBER. or you can tether up in a minute.
I agree that tether is sticking bomb, but you can't deny the opportunities tether presented and still does.
>t. someone who bought 0.1 in December and now at 3.5 all thanks to tether

It's not even him lmao, bitfinex drones are desperate as fuck

If tether is legit, just publish an audit

how hard can it be...?

It's him.

T. Spencer Macdonald

>tethers not a scam
>"prove it"
>your name is Spencer macdonald

woah, made me thingk

>how hard can it be...?

hi spencer, you already know it's impossible. there's no such thing as a stablecoin audit

from Cameron Winklevoss who does everything by the book:
"Again, you/they don't understand what an audit actually is — you/they are loosely using the term without understanding that one can't perform an "audit" on a stablecoin. You must use an "attestation." Sophisticated market participants understand this and get it. Full stop."

twitter.com/winklevoss/status/1052636920352821249

nice coincidence

Attached: audit bitfinexed tether.png (590x877, 107K)

tether has been saying this for ages but the ugly autist kept saying they are lying

Bitfinexed fud is organised by bitfinex. Bitfinex spread fud to devalue tether and buy it back at a bargain, knowing very well that it the funds actually are safe. They made more than 20M on the last crash. This is genius level scamming

Holy shit what a retard

pretty shitty jewish tricks here.
>lets find a weird synonym and change the point of the conversation

it quite literally is possible and very simple to count the # of dollars wired into/out the bank, and the # of stable coins injected/removed from the blockchain

this involves nothing more than addition and subtraction

They don't want to publish an audit, they want the public to doubt tether and sell it under 1$ so they can make profit. People need to doubt tether, then trust it back, then doubt it until they are ripped off to their bones

I didnt even notice that cringe second tweet.
>appealing to authority
>we cant understand a word or a concept unless its used by someone else
>if its used by someone else, its literally perfect and i can dodge shit and not have to think about things, i can just spout muh appeal to authority

This. Fucking scumbags are desperate. I hope they crash and burn

Yeah, sure buddy. Everything but Tether is shit. I hope that nigger is paying you well.

if it's impossible, why does Tether promise it does it in its own white paper

>it quite literally is possible and very simple to count the # of dollars wired into/out the bank, and the # of stable coins injected/removed from the blockchain

name me one auditor that would do that. there's no standard for it, you fucking retard.

Read this

Nobody understands what is happening but once you see it, it is painfully obvious

because they didn't know that such a simple thing can't be audited

If their motivation wasn't to profit from tether price drop due to uncertainty, tether would NEVER have been bellow 1$, because they can buy it back with their fund, as they KNOW 1 tether = 1$. BUT THEY LET IT SLIP TO BUY BACK CHEAPER. The simple fact that it went bellow 1$ is a PROOF of their scam

call it an audit, attestment, whatever, there must be a way tether can just demonstrate the funds they have backing their token

Tether cannot be fully transparent because they dn't want to reveal their bankind details, because your fucking Land of The free aka joke of a country would shut this thing down for issuing currency without the neccessary faggot licenses it's not even about being solvent or not, how hard is it for you bitfinexed lovers to understand?

Tether has served as a stable coin for a long time, without it you'd have had to use usd on exchanges with KYC and lose a lot of time and money transfering from binance to exchanges with fiat gateways etc.

>hurr durr just reveal everything he he
fuck off no one forces you to use tether, go fuck bitfinexed cock you fucking december newfags who got dumped on like the fucking losers that you are and now you think mr gubenment will bail your ass?
SUCK MY DICK you fucking idiots

TETHER IS KING
BITFINEXED IS A BITCH
Come at me losers, I'm waiting

That's why they are doxing FUDers?
Of course fucking not. They would never play with fire with Tether. They are censoring the FUD even here in biz. You can see how dozens of shills come from nowhere to defend tether. Nice jew spin, though

you dumb fuck, they redeemed about 1 billion USDT, while having severe banking problems. they have NO obligation to maintain the price at kraken. They only have obligation to process withdraws, which were delayed, because of baking issues, they also have to use shell companies and money mules to avoid account shutdown.

bitfinexed and his buddies made everyone think tether is insolvent and will die in few days, which caused a huge supply shock

its a fucking excel sheet calculated by a simple 3rd grade computer science script to collect the data used by the fucking exchange to increase supply of stable coin given the amount of money deposited

how fucking dumb are you nigger?

how do you think the amount of stablecoins are put onto the blockchain? by guess? by random chance? no, to not be shitty, they should literally be putting 1:1 (dollar/stablecoin). CHILDS PLAY math

in other words: bitfinex's method for processing withdrawals is inefficient.

increase in withdrawals because of fud = significant increase in withdrawal time = delay in completing arbitrage cycle = wider spread.

reminder: bitfinexed and his buddies told people this is the end and tether will go to zero.

phone post above meant for this nigger

again you fucking retard, name an auditor who would do it.

auditors follow standards, they don't give a fuck if it's easy or not.

You keep saying its impossible -- tell me why?

Lets RP a bit:
>hi im the auditor
>give me an excel sheet of every USD deposit and withdrawal by date
>ok now give me an excel sheet showing the # of stablecoins you put on the blockchain by date
if its not 1:1, its wrong

what is so hard about this again?

>OBVIOUSLY nonsensical conspiracy theories
He didn't even scratch the surface on how shady tether is. Look into their tether balance minimums during their history for their exchange wallet and apply 2 braincells and you can realize the true magnitude of what they did. You either work for them or you're maximum uninformed and retarded.

so tether is illegal?

guys can someone tl:dr for a fellow retard pls?

BASED

i'll give you an analogy maybe your retarded brain can understand.

auditing firms are like restaurants, you don't tell them the recipe of the food you want, you fucking order from the menu. the auditor's menu are the standards of the american institute of certified public accounts.

do you now get it you fucking retard?

the winklevoss don't miss a chance to suck government cock and appeal to institutional investors. do you think they are lying too? why didn't you name an auditor yet? why no auditing firm came forward to offer this for tether or cameron?

i

Basically you have a lot of jews working for Bitfinex trying to slide the thread and divert any discussion about Tether's inability to show transparency. Instead of discussing the issue like whites, they are acting like jews and changing the subject.

Attached: 1518390662992.jpg (612x792, 187K)

Unironically lost some gains back in January because fell for tether fud and didn’t tethered properly.
Fuck this guy

>Basically you have a lot of jews working

the lawyer and his cftc buddies are literally jews, maybe bitfinexed too.

the truth is, tether provided at least two attestations, audit isn't possible, and they have redeemed over 1 billion USDT

bitfinexed and his buddies thought this isn't possible, they said tether is dying and get out now. they were proven wrong.

>this obscure appeal to authority once again
>appeal to obscure process
>appeal to obscure process and still doesnt even detail what it is
>its too hard goy, its cant be done, it has to be done a certain way
Please tell me how this process here is literally not an audit and that such a basic analysis does not provide extremely strong evidence of right/wrong doing. I'll wait.

The simple answer is that Bitfinex does NOT want to audit its paper trail because it would be extremely bad news for itself. The fact that they keep jumping from bank to bank is a strong signal of this.

You mean they create more USDT to sell when they run out? I'm shocked.