Hey biz. I need $60 to upgrade from a phone to a laptop. What can I do to earn $60 without irl social interaction...

Hey biz. I need $60 to upgrade from a phone to a laptop. What can I do to earn $60 without irl social interaction? Thanks autismos.

Attached: artwork_front.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Bet $30 on Black

Suck dick

he needs 60 dumb fuck not 30

Write a credit spread on tesla or some shit. Literally guaranteed free money.

What's a credit spread?

I have $0, feel free to gift some.

Btw the laptop is going to be used to make money writing articles on a site that pays white income. Im going to use that money to meme some shitcoins and profit. Feel free to gift me $60 and I'll pay you back eventually.

Aight so there's this thing called stocks, it's where the white folk keep their money in aight? But like, a hundred years ago or sum shit, some white farmers got their panties in a bunch. See, their crops weren't bringing in enough cash to sow and plant for the new season 'coz the corn prices were fallin', ya feel me? But this one farmer guy got this idea. He went up to the niggas who bought his crops and was like, 'Yo y'all niggas only pay me once a year senpai I'm out here grindin' my ass off yo,' so they were like, 'aight senpai whatchu want?'

'Ayo, why don't I sell you my crops I don't have now at a reasonable price for crops right now?'

'Nigga please.'

'Naw see that way if corn prices go up y'all niggas profit 'coz I'm sending you a fixed amount of corn yo. And If corn prices go down I still getta feed my family at night and I can keep delivering corn to yalls, see?'

'Nigga u smart aight senpai we'll do it.'

Boom. The first options contract was formed. Now, a credit spread is when you sell a call at some strike price and buy another call at a higher strike price for insurance. And if the underlying price is at or below your selling strike price, you profit from the spread in strike prices, my nigga.

Thanks for the ELIN.

I like the farmer analogy... but nowadays is there any point to own a stock other than hope for profit? Clearly that's the same idea as farmer, but they got food cheaper, they actually had something in hand.

BTW I have $0 and no job so a credit spread isn't an option, friend.

if you got $0 I mean, you gotta suck dick user. Gotta make that initial capital.

No thanks. I'll just wait for you to lend me it.

put some makeup on and do a camshow
make sure to keep some long objects around in case you're going for the big bucks

I like this idea. You don't even have to follow through just chump out the betas before the show then (((lose your internet connection))).

60$ for a laptop?

bro we know you just want easy weed money

just rob your dealer pussy

Nah. There's a guy in my area on FB marketplace that buys bulk hardware from schools in the state and resells them for cheap. I would definitely get a shit laptop, but it's suitable for the site I'm going to use.

Btw I'm using the laptop to write articles to make $225 which is what I need to buy a half of good hash oil. Reselling that to make money and build my way back up to what I had before I decided to snort a couple ounces of coke over the summer.

It's not that I have the self respect to not do that, it's just that I'm sure it would haunt me later down the line. Thanks for the suggestion though.

So that's it? You anons suck balls.

Sell plasma twice.

people pay for the dumbest thing in freelancer.com

If you have a car and liscense I just paid my rent in 3 days from using Amazon Flex

I would definitely do that or Uber, but I totalled my car on xanax couple months ago kek

Attached: 1540233601718.png (1069x1920, 902K)

And how much is your rent dude? 3 days...?

I know one of you guys can lend me $60. Stop being Jews. We live in a democracy.

NO BEGGING NIGGER FAGGOT

and uh, the US is a constitutional republic. Not a democracy. On a serious note go mow some lawns for $60.

Since when is a contract begging? Get real, user.

niggah you retarded.

bets 30 and only profits 30 . i wish i could use an emoji right now.

You wanna get in a lending contract? lol, I'll lend you $60 at 50% interest monthly + a flat $20 fee. Email me all information I need to run a credit+background check on you and pictures of your current estate w/ address so I can bust your kneecaps if you don't pay back.

[email protected]

I have an ongoing court case and terrible credit, let's skip the paperwork my friend.

Deal, what's your real email?

that is my real email lol

Expect an email from [email protected] business partner

kk will be vigilant

>it's not money for weed
>in the end it's 225 going to weed

fpbpfbpfbpfpbfpbfpbfpbpfbpfpbfpbfpbpfbpfpbfpbpf

There's a difference. One will make me money, one will turn me into a degenerates. Plus I'll be on probation pretty soon so I can't burn or dab except for the occasional dab from each pickup (until probation is in effect).

Sent the email. Make sure no one knows about this.

What happened to being vigilant, user?

I'm having problems with my smtp server. Gimme a sec.

Godspeed

Do the tidepod challenge and post it on youtube, hopefully it gets 250k hits, maybe go for something more interesting like tidepod in my ass challenge.
Also make a webm and post it here first.

Attached: 1536806514592.jpg (600x600, 44K)

No

If you can't get it fixed don't stress. Family is going to give me $60 next Saturday, just wanted it quicker.

If you do/want to email me from a different address then do it up, I might be asleep by the time you send an email though.

yea i got your email just fine but my server doesn't want to send out for some reason. I'll probs just end up reaching out to you by a different email

60$???!! 60$$$$!!!?? srsly? i'd suggest sucking dick, for .50cent the dick u'll get 60$ in no time.
but since u're not into social interaction, I suggest going to a public toilet booth, and digging a glory hole.

just sit there and wait for the dicks to come to you.

Sounds good Nigger Faggot

I'm guessing you've never had a dollar in your life based on your dollar sign usage... pal.

>this
Like candy from a baby user

true; never had a dollar, since i'm from europe, cuck

You have no business in business if you've only used your native currency. I hope you're happy.

And stop self projecting. The more you call others cuck the more you reveal you wanna be cucked.

>still holds fiat
you should go back to boomer stock, BOOMER

Hey guys found the gold shill

MU $90 CALLS EXPIRY NEXT WEEK NO BALLS
sent you an email from proton btw

>gold shill?
the fuck are you on nigga?

You should throw your life savings on that and post on wsb

Karma is worth more money

Nice try dea

hah, wsb wishes they could gamble like me.

Well then, scratch the 60 loan and make it 1k.

the little fiat I have I put in Grybdo, not gold

i have real problems. My phone bill is due today and im short $21. How can I earn that quick

Attached: 1524333110962.jpg (765x1024, 133K)

Jesus Christ you are poor.

What is that

suck 2 dicks for $10.50

Topkek
My phone isn't even in service

I replied user lmk

Just sent a reply.

What are some good websites to write articles/books for money, I'm not a nigger and I'm willing to write a fuckload for some extra beermoney.
Any websites that are legit and can pay out?

Attached: eJwVylEKwyAMgOG7eAATa1y1txErtqNdxGRQGLv7uof_5eP_mPc4zGI21S4LwLpL4bFaUR65VduY21Fz38UWPiGr5rKd9aUCHt2c (400x300, 22K)

There's a website for Webnovels I like to go to and read, it's called RoyalRoad. It's basically mostly people writing Fantasy, LitRPG, and Isekai shit.
Anyways you can try writing a novel on there and hope you attract a big enough audience where's you're making some decent Patreon cash.

fiverr
uber
lyft

just make a kikstarter like the other idiots who want to become streamer/youtuber/designer/writer or w/e you fags are into

Don't be a faggot and do it twice