Made It High Class Purchases

Prove you're not a low class, new money nigger! What's your first big purchase when you make it?

Pic related! The only shoes shirts, suits, etc. will be bespoke.

Attached: IMG_0412.jpg (1024x683, 450K)

>cap toes

Also, you sound like an incel

I'm getting these first.
Can already afford them but I'm consolidating my wealth and living like a poorfag atm

Attached: kdMtSB0Vgi.jpg (858x696, 68K)

Manlette, roastie, or both (yuck).

nah nigga, gonna dress eccentric af. fuck off

So both? You're a monstrous homosexual. I respect it.

Imagine being this fucking autistic. I bet you look like that fag who reviews McDonald's shit in his car. You're a fedora Le Gentleman and you don't even know it.

t. elliot rodgers

I had to buy a nice pair of shoes like that for a wedding. They are the most uncomfortable I’ve ever worn. I will never buy expensive shoes again.

Well made dress shoes that actually fit your feet properly shouldn't be uncomfortable. I'm on my feet all day in mine and even jog around a bit in them when I'm in a rush and my feet are fine at the end of the day. I do have good foot genetics though.

>thinking that buying better stuff will elevate his class

slave

I like bespoke clothing but I live in flyover country where I'd look ridiculously out of place wearing that kind of shit. Even in Manhattan a NEET doesn't any reason to put on airs unless he's due in court. This is the kinda shit that wagecuk I-bankers have to do to keep up with the joneses.

Kubota L4701 with backhoe, brand new, and BMW z4, 2005 but still nice to have a third car for a toy.

Attached: 2016-Kubota-L4701-HST-Profile.jpg (633x373, 63K)

Stock photos cause dark outside

Attached: 2005_bmw_z4_3_0i-pic-39707-200x200.jpg (200x134, 8K)

Oh I thought this was shit we already bought cause we made it already, you niggers are still poor cause you want to spend on clothes and shit. I'm a third five year old Boomer living then dream but don't worry if you are the type to hang out here chances are you'll do fine.

Attached: 1534446296623.jpg (680x585, 260K)

This. Ultra expensive clothing is 9/10 for the poorest faggots acting like they have money. When you actually have money, you could give a fuck what you look like because you don't need to impress anyone. Classic simple looks are the way to go. I bet OP wants a mafia style pinstripe suit because he's low IQ.

Nice pick user, I have these in walnut.

Listen faggot, when you've really 'made it' the first thing you're going to do is get your body in shape in whatever way. Having your 230lbs of fat liposuctioned, getting a good personal trainer to get you ripped, etc. You'll do this before you go buying any clothes. Then, you'll lose the retarded desire to look like a 1950's bank manager because you're not playing a part that you want anymore, you're already there. Plus now that you're ripped, you're wearing smart casual clothes 95% of the time with exceptions being evening events and dates if you want. You'll be wearing crisp, well fitting and tailor-altered clothes, have a tan and a great watch on your arm. You will look wealthier than any fag in a 3 piece suit.

buying things dont make you high class. what you want to do is befriend old money and learn their ways.

All the cool wealthy guys get their private pilot's license.

That's after they've done this
of course.

I'm gonna bleach my asshole to make it more inviting and delicate to bears. I'm not a 18 year old twink anymore so I need something else to bring to the table.

I just wear walmart work clothes.

Property

>Property
t. boomer

you sound like a supreme gentleman good sir.
tell me, do you play lottos?

Always wanted one of these but now that I am older if I ever get that much money there is no way I am spending that much on a watch/car/toy/house.

Attached: patek.jpg (700x700, 75K)