How do you plan to improve your life, or the life of others, with LINK?

How do you plan to improve your life, or the life of others, with LINK?

Attached: 1533862568236.png (1335x600, 537K)

I'm gonna organize psyops and false flags all throughout Asia to tarnish the reputation of whuaite males as violent and dangerous so they stop going on these silly sex tours

buy my mom and dad a home. send them on a nice vacation with all expenses paid. then ill make my own company and work for myself. of course after splurging on some really cool stuff. like a tesla.

let my parents retire in peace

Absolutely based
Chang was not a faggot today

It depends if it hits $5-10 i'll be able to help my mom out by alot.

finally gonna be able to write without worrying about money/housing problems

of course if chainlink doesn't moon prison will give me the same benefits

gunna help out my parents first, than its game on with everything else

I'm going to be a NEET forever and perhaps hire 60 pajeets to dab on jannies hourly

Attached: 1533014713739.gif (554x400, 120K)

the disintermediation of all coercive institutions, globally.

Attached: 1538745215453.jpg (992x558, 510K)

Going to buy used cars, fix them up and either give them to families in need or sell them for very low amounts. No profit deal, break even at best.

based and cute

Awesome, your parents are blessed user.

If I make it I'm going to get a decent home set up some place decent, then I'll give my sister enough money that she can do alright on her teacher's salary.

Can ya'll stop shilling this shitcoin already??

Attached: 1540291883001s.jpg (250x203, 5K)

Watch out for lawsuits bro.

shit... i just want agecuckery to end and make my wife and parents go on vacation forever. prolly help my parents finish paying the house, and give a good amount of money to my little sister so she never has to worry in life forever

+1

Pay off the parents house and make sure they don't work another day. Heres hoping i can do that with 30k link.

>Buy a kneepad factory
>Sned free kneepads to all anons
>Now everyone has equal opportunity

I will buy all the property around my parents house and blast nigger music on gigantic speakers

haha. that's funny.

Boring

Should i buy link bros

This, but PC's instead of cars.

I'm going to organize psyops against circumcision in the US.

ya. do it it's fun. funny guys make funny memes and then we get rich, it's cool. Fundamentals have been vetted by the autismo elite. Safe bet fren.

Help out my parents, also make Jow Forums a fun puzzle to solve for some link as thanks for putting me onto it, so stick around after the singularity so it's not just newfags attempting it. I'm a link poorfag though so I'll probably only do this if link gets ridiculously valuable.

Buy a big house
Let my friends live with me and give them dirt cheap rent - charge enough only to cover my stamp duty
Offer to help them get into shape and pursue their goals

No one in this thread is going to hold long enough to ever make any money.

spoil my cousins. they live happy lives and the only way i live is through them.

I'm only going to do degenerate things with the money. I won't help anyone

this, sadly. im shocked at the number of swing traders and fudding fags saying "when will it go back down so I can buy more"

If you are so greedy that you cant resist selling link during a slight pump, you will never make it. No patience and lots of greed is a bad combination. Its the equivalent of selling all your bitcoins at $5

You mean the equivalent of selling your bitcoins for $.42 ;)